- About the author - As a severe chronic liver patient (HCV), I wasted precious years of fundamentally incorrect symptomatic treatments. It took me years to understand how to heal myself. I hope others can learn from the principles of self-healing so that they do not go through the terrible suffering I have been through.
- Events - The Sf-Healing.com portal was launched in late 2018. In recent months this site has undergone a comprehensive upgrade in terms of a variety of topics, improved graphics, and linguistic editing.
- Contact - Feel free to respond or ask any question that comes to your mind.
- PHILOSOPHY OF MEDICINE
- CHRONIC DISEASES
- NATURAL THERAPIES
- NUTRITION & EATING HABITS
- FUTURISTIC IDEAS
- GALLERY (DISGUSTING)
- Privacy and Cookies
- Forum regulations - The use of forums is intended to help readers obtain information and get re-feeding and answers to complicated health issues.
- Support me
- About this website - Self-healing is like “Performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.
- What is inflammation? (Inflammation vs. Infection) - Inflammation and infection are two closely related but separate phenomena. The definition of inflammation is much broader than infection. (Which often produces an inflammatory response.)
- About 50% of the immune system is directly affected by the digestive system. - The gastrointestinal tract is the primary non-sterile internal system, thus forcing the immune system to fight relentlessly to prevent overgrowth of pathogens.
- Antioxidants function and Sources. - The definition of antioxidants is relatively new and refers to a group of substances found mainly in plants that can inhibit or prevent damage to human cells and tissues.
- Why am I always tired? - After eating a big meal, we often feel the need to fall asleep. It may suggest that the liver and the immune system are working hard! (Metabolic fatigue)
- Explaining the Gallery (Disgusting) - All my photos are authentic. - The photographs in the Gallery are just a small collection of more than a thousand photographs I have accumulated over eight years. Most were taken with a mobile phone camera.
- Intrahepatic Liver and Gallbladder Stones. (Solidified Bile)
- My decayed gut tissue.
- My huge Liver Worms.
- My rotten liver tissue.
- My specialists oppose Self-Healing Functional medicine; my family supports me with hesitation. - Conventional medicine failed to cure me! I am considering self-healing therapy. My family is unconvinced of the way I chose, what should I do?
- Having a chronic disease requires changes in lifestyle and nutrition? Usually, the answer is "YES." - Kübler-Ross model – Explains the behavior of personal loss. The five stages are Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.
- Why does the gut flora have a far-reaching effect on the immune system? - The gastrointestinal tract is the primary non-sterile internal system, thus forcing the immune system to fight relentlessly to prevent overgrowth of pathogens.
- Is there a cure for autoimmune diseases? The answer is, "YES." - Autoimmune diseases are diseases that can be healed if we eliminate the mental & physical causes of the disease. (Symptomatic treatments perpetuate the patient's dependence on drugs.)
- We are not old yet, but my spouse is sick and not sexually functioning. What am I supposed to do? - Love and support strengthen the sick spouse and help him heal. A mercy-based relationship that emphasizes sacrifice hurts the patient!
- Eating 500 calories of processed foods equals the same 500 calories of natural unprocessed foods? This question is considered a tautology. - Surprisingly! - Processed foods are making us gain weight much faster than the same equal calories of natural foods.
- What is the leading cause of type 2 diabetes? (Not what you expected!) - One of the unknown leading causes of type 2 diabetes is the prolonged consumption of industrialized & processed food & beverages. It causes accelerated weight gain and additional severe side-effects.
- Why are recurrent fungal infections, especially common? I've already tried everything without success! - The leading cause is an imbalance in the intestinal flora. Balancing the gut flora will eliminate the fungal infection throughout the body.
- Cancer treatments (such as chemotherapy and radiation) are often effective in the short-medium term only as they do not eliminate the causes of the disease. - In recent years there has been a welcome trend of boosting the immune system.
- Why don't addicts respond to persuasion? - Addicts are not unreasonable people, nor are they self-destructive. In a state of addiction, the subconscious partially paralyzes reason, and thus, persuasion is not a useful tool.
- How are the four seasons related to allergies, chronic inflammatory diseases, cancer, and autoimmune diseases? (Surprising answer!) - All the energetic processes in nature, are characterized by the dynamic energy flow, consists of four Phases.
- Why are there so many diets? - The proliferation of diets is not essential and does not stem from health needs. Ambiguity about the best diet serves many bodies with interests that are contrary to those of consumers.
New articles & futuristic ideas
- Qi life-force energy radiate energy that surrounds us. Harnessing Qi energy - can be the "CURE"? - "To live is to have Qi in every part of your body.” To die is to be a body without Qi. For the health to be maintained, there must be a balance of Qi."
- Are you curious about how your sexual orientation and identity are determined? - All Sexual Identities & Orientations are explained by known magnetic properties: Attraction and Repulsion. The laws of nature are whole and uniform.
- Self-healing resort in a surrealistic environment with one-stop-shop health services can be a reality in near future. This is not a new idea, just different emphasis. - In today's stressful world, most of us need rest, along with active self-healing recovery.
- The next generation of beauty treatments will come from within the body and not through injection into the facial skin! - Instead of leading a healthy lifestyle, one can emulate a healthy lifestyle by technological means.
- Imagine a world where there are no chronic diseases at all. Is this even possible? - Quantum computing can decipher the causes of all chronic diseases. (Beyond the genetic code) Proper treatment will enable a world free of chronic diseases.
- The Coronavirus has shut us down in homes. The question is will people return to home cooking? - The transition to home-cooked, nutritious, and healthy cooking will only be possible when the whole process of food preparation will be quick, easy, and affordable.
All chronic acquired (non-genetic) diseases are curable!
- Allergies, Chronic inflammations, Cysts, Cancer, Autoimmune diseases, explained using the four phases of life model. - There is no drug or invasive treatment that can eliminate the causes of chronic illness. The only way to be cured is to make sure that all key variables are treated correctly and at the same time. (Psychological – Energetic, Unhealthy lifestyle & Diet.)
- The primary underlying causes of cancer. (All types) - Although we think cancer is a matter of chance, it is essential to know that the body never works at random. Therefore the nature of the disease, location, and severity are consequential!
Surprisingly, modern medicine has no directive philosophy!
- Conventional Modern Medicine vs. Self-Healing (Alternative-Functional) Medicine. - The SWOT analysis points to a mirror image between the weaknesses and strengths of Modern Medicine and Self-Healing (Alternative-functional) Medicine. Thus the integration between them is required.
- Most medications for chronic patients are targeted to suppress the symptoms. Drugs are not intended in the first place to cure chronic diseases! - The paradox, of course, is striking - Drug use has risen sharply in recent decades, and excessive drug use has not prevented a sharp rise in chronic morbidity!
- Why do we need a unified philosophy of medicine? - Medical field in the 21 century is a war zone, dictated by modern lifestyle, would anyone allow himself entering a difficult war without a strategy? I guess not!
Self-Healing Functional Medicine – Main principles and guidelines.
- Self-Healing Functional Medicine – Main principles and guidelines. - Self-healing is like “Performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.
- Alternative medicine vs. Self-healing functional medicine. - Conventional medicine (which realized that it only treats symptoms) tried to isolate treatments that it thought were helpful in alternative medicine and gave them a new name - Functional medicine.
- The suggested principles of conventional medicine integrated with self-healing functional medicine. - The SWOT analysis points to a mirror image between the weaknesses and strengths of Modern Medicine and Self-Healing (Alternative-functional) Medicine
- Rejuvenation, and reverse aging are achievable, only by using self-healing tools. - Good health, high life expectancy are directly related to enhanced tissue regeneration capabilities.
- How to choose the most suitable therapy available in self-healing functional medicine? - This article presents three methods for choosing the treatment/s most appropriate for your medical condition using self-healing functional medicine.
Chronic inflammatory diseases.
- All Chronic Liver Diseases & Cirrhosis. (Viral, Alcoholic, Autoimmune, Drugs & Chemicals) - All chronic liver diseases obstruct the liver's blood and bile flow. By unblocking and cleansing the liver & kidneys, it is possible to initiate the regeneration of liver tissue.
- Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, and All Chronic Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. (IBD) - Resuming the flow of bile fluid into the intestines is essential for recovery. It lubricates the intestines and contradicts the very acidic food that comes from the stomach — thus initiating intestinal tissue regeneration.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and High blood pressure. (Hypertension) - The kidneys can regenerate similarly to other organs of the body, especially if they are strengthened together with liver function. Avoiding dialysis is a possible task even in advanced stages.
- Chronic Prostatitis and Epididymitis. - Full recovery from chronic prostatitis and epididymitis is achievable even in severe long term patients. Only by using self-healing functional medicine. (Within 6-18 months,)
- Fibromyalgia. - Fibromyalgia is a collection of symptoms caused by chronic inflammations that affect more than one organ and system.
- Migraines. - Migraines are symptoms of Intracranial pressure, which is the manifestation of reduced blood flow of the jugular (neck veins), due to Inflammatory processes.
- Alcohol Withdrawal methodology and practical recommendations. Alcoholic liver disease rehabilitation. - Alcoholics are not unreasonable people, nor are they self-destructive. In a state of addiction, the subconscious partially paralyzes reason.
- Obesity is not just being overweight! (Obese children, adolescent, and adults) - Obese People (especially those who are obese at a young age) are not lazy, without motivation, they suffer from food & eating addiction.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - COPD. (Asthma, Emphysema, Chronic Bronchitis) - This article presents a different approach to what addiction is and its reward mechanism, with an emphasis on strategies to accomplish a successful smoking withdrawal or a drastic reduction.
Other chronic and Degenerative diseases.
- Type 2 diabetes. (Formerly known as adult-onset diabetes) - Type 2 diabetes is entirely reversible, even in advanced stages, without the need for medication through a balanced, unprocessed natural diet. Long-term diabetic patients may also need to clear toxins from their liver and kidneys to strengthen their immune system.
- Coronary Artery Disease - CAD. (Also known as Coronary Heart Disease - CHD) - The first symptom experienced by coronary heart disease patients is often a heart attack. Fear puts many patients into an excessive medication regimen that only causes harm and perpetuates the disease.
- Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. (Neurodegenerative diseases) - Alzheimer's and Parkinson's patients have a relatively short window of time (patient collaboration required) in which they can replenish neurons (Neurogenesis) in the brain and heal by natural means of self-healing.
- Rheumatoid arthritis. (RA) - Recovery from rheumatoid arthritis can be achieved using self-healing medicine within 6 - 18 months. Rehabilitation of joint and tendon damage is possible even after many years of suffering.
- Type 1 Diabetes. (Formerly known as juvenile diabetes) - Type 1 diabetes is not an incurable disease; improving the quality of life of patients is achievable; initiative and courage are required not to follow the course of conventional medicine. The payoff is immense in every sense.
- Psoriasis. - Full recovery from Psoriasis is achievable using self-healing medicine, within 6 - 18 months, even after many years of suffering.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. (ALS) - MS & ALS are not incurable diseases. Recovery from MS or ALS is achievable using self-healing medicine. Although not similar, both can be treated with the same self-healing protocols. (With few alterations.)
- Thyroid Autoimmune Diseases. (Hashimoto thyroiditis and Graves' disease) - Although Hashimoto thyroiditis and Graves' disease are seemingly opposite conditions of Thyroid autoimmune diseases; they can be treated with the same self-healing protocols. (With few alterations.)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. (SLE) - SLE is characterized by severe outbreaks, but also in prolonged remissions. If one can strengthen the immune system by natural means, the disease will completely disappear while initiating rehabilitation of the damaged tissue.
How to get started with self-healing functional medicine natural therapies?
- What type of treatments are included in self-healing functional medicine therapies? - Self-healing Functional medicine eliminates the causes of the disease rather than it's symptoms. Natural therapies are often synonymous with self-healing functional medicine.
- How to relieve chronic pain with the self-healing method? - Pain is often the primary urge that causes most of us to go to the doctor for a checkup.
- Reducing drug use is often the first challenge before starting treatment with the self-healing method. - Discontinuation or reduction of medication in chronic patients is not just a health decision, but a decision that is often derived from fear and also from the response of the attending physician.
- Summary & Initial Preparations - How to get started with self-healing functional medicine natural therapies? - A list of recommended tasks & preparations one should apply before starting self-healing therapies.
Mental & Spiritual empowerment is critical to recovery!
- Kübler-Ross model – Explains the behavior of personal loss. - Prolonged chronic illness (including certain addictions) has many characteristics of personal loss, so the use of the Kubler-Ross model is very appropriate.
- Mental and Spiritual Empowerment. (Including the placebo effect.) - Self- healing is like “performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.
Lifestyle & Diet, Supplements, Herbal medicine & Additional anti-inflammatory therapies.
- Healthy physical lifestyle. (Leisure,Nutrition, Goodnight sleep, Exercise, Sex) - A healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition, a good night's sleep, and regular exercise, and sex are of great importance for maintaining and strengthening the immune system.
- Intermittent fasting. (Also, review of the new 16:8 trendy diet) - Intermittent fasting is an incredible tool for slowing the metabolism. When the digestive system rests, the body can initiate tissue rehabilitation. The benefits of intermittent fasting are far beyond slimming.
- Supplements I used. (Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory, Vitamins & Minerals, Internal tissue rehabilitation, Probiotics) - Nutrients from food and natural beverages are better absorbed than any supplements and have no side effects. (Supplements can be harmful.)
- Vitamin D3 is critical for proper immune system functioning. (Available by controlled sun exposure & foods rich in vitamin D.) - It is advisable to incorporate controlled sun exposure with eating natural foods containing vitamin D3 to prevent vitamin D3 deficiency.
- Herbal Antibiotics, Antiprotozoal drugs, and Corticosteroids. - After more than 70 years of extensive use of penicillin and other synthetic drugs, it seems that antibiotics become much less effective, I believe that modern lifestyle and improper nutrition contribute to this worrisome phenomenon.
- Reflexology, Physiotherapy, Hydrotherapy and all types of health massage. - All types of massages have only benefits - No side effects.
- Acupuncture - Balances the flow of life-force energy (Qi), essential for good health. - Acupuncture is a powerful healing technique that affects the physical body by balancing the life-force (Qi) energy flow — scientifically proven with amazing results and no side-effects.
- Other anti-inflammatory therapies: Cupping therapy, Scraping, (Gua sha) Hulda Clark zapper. - These three home-remedies treatments are anti-inflammatory but operate on different principles.
- Physical Therapies and Supplements - Summary Table. - This table is designed to summarize all types of physical therapies.
The Ultimate Detoxification - Cleansing the Liver, Gallbladder, Kidneys.
- Regular drinking of natural squeezed juice, is one of the best remedies you will find for any chronic pain or illness. - Drinking natural squeezed juices ensures a regular supply of essential nutrients to the body. It helps in the production of bile fluid, thereby boosting the immune system. Extraordinary benefits - No side-effects.
- Coffee enemas, Baking soda enemas & Other therapeutic enemas. (MMS (controversial), Probiotics of live bacteria) - Coffee enemas can release significant quantities of toxins that are stuck inside the liver with no way out due to solidified cholesterol bile stones. It has an immense impact on the immune system.
- Liver, Gallbladder, and kidneys flush. (Mechanical detoxification) - Liver Flush can dissolve the intra-hepatic stones coating, thus enable the cleansing of the liver & gallbladder. By unblocking the liver & kidneys, one can boost the immune system dramatically.
- Cleansing the kidneys. (Drinking Parsley tea, Steam sauna, Jacuzzi) - Modern life with poor nutrition and unnatural beverages burden the kidneys (and liver), so it is essential to cleanse the kidneys regularly. It has an immense impact on the immune system.
Non-beneficial treatments I went through.
- Homeopathy, Colloidal silver, Ozone therapy, and Colon irrigation have health benefits? - I would like to briefly review several treatments I have had over the years that have not contributed to the improvement of my health.
Nutrition Theoretical and Methodological Topics.
- Calories cannot disappear but can be redirected as being uncounted - Learn how? - The nutrients we eat and drink & the calories they carry cannot vanish, but they can be redirected to other non-energy purposes. Thus, making them "non-countable."
- Why are there so many diets? - There are hundreds of different diets, each somewhat different from one another. That can be confusing; at least it was for me.
- Why do we need fatty foods? - Fatty foods are identified with obesity (out of misunderstanding), and we tend to avoid them, even though they are essential to our health.
- The body's natural tendency to gain weight in adulthood. - There is an inverse correlation between the level of the life-force energy and body Weight.
Healthy Nutrition Practical Recommendations.
- "The balanced, varied diet" is the best diet for maintaining good health and optimal weight. - "The balanced, varied diet" provides the body with all the nutrients required for maintaining a healthy body, supporting the regeneration & rejuvenation process.
- Processed and industrialized foods - How do we know to identify it, and the level of potential health damage in it? - Unsurprisingly, there is no uniform and precise definition or criteria of what industrialized & processed foods are. The ambiguity mainly serves the food industry.
- Food & Beverages Pyramid - Summary table. - The purpose of the food pyramid is to make recommendations for proper nutrition. However, it does not provide a complete picture.
- Practical Tips that will Help You Optimize your Weight. - To gain the optimal weight for your body structure, one probably needs to achieve good health besides slimming.
- Tips for improved eating habits in restaurants and food stalls. - Modern life has made eating in restaurants a routine and part of social interaction.
- Natural home remedies. (Food, Hygiene, Cosmetics) - Principles of the use and preparation of natural home remedies.
- Controversial practical nutritional issues. - Brainstorming on selected nutrition issues.
The Unified Theory of All Sexual Identities and Orientations.
- The Unified Theory of All Sexual Identities and Orientations. - All Sexual Identities & Orientations are explained by known magnetic properties: Attraction and Repulsion. Sexual intercourse is not intended solely for reproduction or pleasure; it can also generate a bi-directional life-force energy charging.
Improving the availability of healthcare.
- Self-healing one-stop-shop health resorts. - There are many pastoral recreation villages in the world, most of which offer food, juices, and sports in the countryside. The idea is to establish a resort that provides all the self-healing facilities in one place. (Physical and mental)
- The entry of robots into the home and industrial kitchens will dramatically change nutritional habits. - Organic and healthy food chains nationwide will be economical when robots can perform many tasks.
- Advanced Diagnostic Tools & artificial intelligence. - The use of artificial intelligence (AI) is mandatory to enable proper diagnosis and optimal allocation of resources.
Applicable breakthrough medical technologies.
- Rejuvenation bed - Purification of Blood During Sleep. - Futuristic technology that filters the blood to levels that mimic people with a very healthy diet & lifestyle.
- Accurate decipherment of all the variables that cause all chronic (non-genetic) acquired diseases. - Decoding the causes of all chronic diseases is a possible task that will dramatically change the world of medicine. The treatment will focus on eliminating the causes of the disease, rather than its symptoms.
- Liquefying of intrahepatic stones from the liver and gallbladder. (Equivalent to blasting kidney stones) - Intra-hepatic solidified bile stones are prevalent. Liquefying these liver and gallbladder stones and removing them will boost the immune system. (With many additional benefits.)
- The Next Quantum Leap in Medical Science. - The technological development in the medical sciences is tremendous, but it did not significantly improve the quality of life of the patients and will not enable with the existing tools to produce a significant leap forward.