- About the author - As a severe chronic liver patient (HCV), I wasted precious years of fundamentally incorrect symptomatic treatments. It took me years to understand how the body works. I hope others can learn from the principles of self-healing so that they do not go through the terrible suffering I have been through.
- Events - The Sf-Healing.com portal was launched in late 2018. In recent months this site has undergone a comprehensive upgrade in terms of a variety of topics, improved graphics, and linguistic editing.
- Contact - Feel free to respond or ask any question that comes to your mind.
- PHILOSOPHY OF MEDICINE
- CHRONIC DISEASES
- NATURAL THERAPIES
- NUTRITION & EATING HABITS
- FUTURISTIC IDEAS
- GALLERY (DISGUSTING)
- Privacy and Cookies
- Forum regulations - The use of forums is intended to help readers obtain information and get re-feeding and answers to complicated health issues.
- Support me
- About this website - Self-healing is like “Performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.
- What is inflammation? (Inflammation vs. Infection) - Inflammation and infection are two closely related but separate phenomena. The definition of inflammation is much broader than infection. (Which often produces an inflammatory response.)
- About 50% of the immune system is directly affected by the digestive system. - The digestive system is the primary non-sterile internal system in the human body. Thus has an incredible impact on the immune system.
- Antioxidants function and Sources. - The definition of antioxidants is relatively new and refers to a group of substances found mainly in plants that can inhibit or prevent damage to human cells and tissues.
- Herbal Antibiotics, Anti-protozoan drugs and Corticosteroids. - After more than 70 years of massive use of penicillin and other synthetic drugs, it seems that antibiotics become much less effective, I believe that modern lifestyle and improper nutrition contribute to this worrisome phenomenon.
- Explaining the Gallery (Disgusting) - All my photos are authentic. - The photographs in the gallery are just a small collection of more than a thousand photographs I have accumulated over seven years. Most were taken with a mobile phone camera.
- Intrahepatic Liver and Gallbladder Stones. (Solidified Bile)
- My decayed gut tissue.
- My huge Liver Worms.
- My rotten liver tissue.
- My specialists oppose Self-healing (Functional) medicine; my family supports me with hesitation. - Conventional medicine failed to cure me! I am considering self-healing therapy. My family is unconvinced of the way I chose, what should I do?
- Having a chronic disease requires changes in lifestyle and nutrition? Usually, the answer is "YES." - Kübler-Ross model – Explains the behavior of personal loss. The five stages are Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.
- Why the body allows itself to enter the chronic inflammatory state? - A condition of chronic inflammation, supposedly should not occur at all. The immune system is designed to detect and eliminate any foreign invaders immediately!
- Is there a cure for autoimmune diseases? The answer is, "YES." - Autoimmune diseases are diseases that can be healed if we eliminate the mental & physical causes of the disease. (Drug therapy is a short-term symptomatic solution.)
- We are not old yet, but my spouse is sick and not sexually functioning. What am I supposed to do? - Love and support strengthen the sick spouse and help him heal. A mercy-based relationship that emphasizes sacrifice hurts the patient!
- Eating 500 calories of processed foods equals the same 500 calories of natural unprocessed foods? This question is considered a tautology. - Surprisingly! - Processed foods are making us gain weight much faster than the same equal calories of natural foods.
- What is the leading cause of type 2 diabetes? (Not what you expected!) - One of the unknown leading causes of type 2 diabetes is the prolonged consumption of industrialized & processed food & beverages. It causes accelerated weight gain and additional severe side-effects.
- Why are recurrent fungal infections, especially common? I've already tried everything without success! - The leading cause is an imbalance in the intestinal flora. Balancing the gut flora will eliminate the fungal infection throughout the body.
- Cancer treatments (such as chemotherapy and radiation) are often effective in the short-medium term only as they do not eliminate the causes of the disease. - In recent years there has been a welcome trend of boosting the immune system.
- Why don't addicts respond to persuasion? - Addicts are not unreasonable people, nor are they self-destructive. In a state of addiction, the subconscious partially paralyzes reason, and thus, persuasion is not a useful tool.
- Why are there so many diets? - The proliferation of diets is not essential and does not stem from health needs. Ambiguity about the best diet serves many bodies with interests that are contrary to those of consumers.
- How are the four seasons related to allergies, chronic inflammatory diseases, cancer, and autoimmune diseases? (Surprising answer!) - All the energetic processes in nature, are characterized by the dynamic energy flow, consists of four Phases.
New articles & futuristic ideas
- Qi life-force energy radiate energy that surrounds us. Harnessing Qi energy - can be the "CURE"? - "To live is to have Qi in every part of your body.” To die is to be a body without Qi. For the health to be maintained, there must be a balance of Qi."
- Are you curious about how your sexual orientation and identity are determined? - This theory hypothesis suggests an entirely different approach to causes of all sexual identities & orientations in one unifying model.
- Self-healing resort in a surrealistic environment with one-stop-shop health services can be a reality in near future. This is not a new idea, just different emphasis. - In today's stressful world, most of us need rest, along with active recovery.
- A new technology that will boost your immune system improve your life quality, and lifespan during sleep. - Is it possible to effortlessly achieve tissue regeneration and rejuvenation while getting a healthier body with a better look? "Yes," it is possible. (Futuristic technology)
- Quantum computing can decode the causes of all chronic diseases. (The body never works at random.) - Cracking the genetic code was an impressive achievement in itself, but it didn't help solve the riddle of chronic morbidity.
- Advanced medical services & artificial intelligence. - Do we need the human doctor each time we visit the clinic for consulting?
All chronic acquired (non-genetic) diseases are curable!
- Allergies, Chronic inflammations, Cysts, Cancer, Autoimmune diseases, explained using the four phases of life model. - There is no drug or invasive treatment that can eliminate the causes of chronic illness. The only way to be cured is to make sure that all key variables are treated correctly and at the same time. (Psychological – Energetic, Unhealthy lifestyle & Diet.)
- The primary underlying causes of cancer. (All types) - Although we think cancer is a matter of chance, it is essential to know that the body never works at random. Therefore the nature of the disease, location, and severity are consequential!
Surprisingly, modern medicine has no directive philosophy!
- Conventional Modern Medicine vs. Self-Healing (Functional) Medicine. - The SWOT analysis points to a mirror image between the weaknesses and strengths of Modern Medicine and Self-Healing (Alternative) Medicine. Thus the integration between them is required.
- Alternative medicine vs. Functional medicine (self-healing), and how to choose the most appropriate treatment? - Throughout our lives, almost every one of us may need alternative - functional medicine, for the simple reason that conventional medicine has no answer to a long list of diseases, especially chronic diseases.
- Why do we need a unified philosophy of medicine? - Medical field in the 21 century is a war zone, dictated by modern lifestyle, would anyone allow himself entering a difficult war without a strategy? I guess not!
- Self-Healing Functional Medicine – Main principles and guidelines. - Self-healing is like “Performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.
- The integration of conventional modern medicine and self-healing functional medicine is required. - The principles of conventional medicine integrated with self-healing functional medicine.
Tissue regeneration, rejuvenation, and reverse aging are achievable.
- Regeneration, Rejuvenation and Life expectancy. - Good health, high life expectancy are directly related to enhanced tissue regeneration capabilities.
Chronic inflammatory diseases.
- All Chronic Liver Diseases & Cirrhosis. (Viral, Alcoholic, Autoimmune, Drugs & Chemicals) - All chronic liver diseases obstruct the liver's blood and bile flow. By unblocking and cleansing the liver & kidneys, it is possible to initiate the regeneration of liver tissue.
- Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, and All Chronic Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. (IBD) - Resuming the flow of bile fluid into the intestines is essential for recovery. It lubricates the intestines and contradicts the very acidic food that comes from the stomach — thus initiating intestinal tissue regeneration.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and High blood pressure. (Hypertension) - Chronic Kidney Disease patients are treated with a misconception that this is an incurable disease. Therefore, treatment accordingly is only symptomatic and does not attempt to bring about the patient's recovery.
- Chronic Prostatitis and Epididymitis. - Full recovery from chronic prostatitis and epididymitis is achievable even in severe long term patients. Only by using self-healing functional medicine. (Within 6-18 months,)
- Fibromyalgia. - Fibromyalgia is a collection of symptoms caused by chronic inflammations that affect more than one organ and system.
- Migraines. - Migraines are the result of Swollen veins at the base of the skull, which prevents blood flow from the brain out, causing intracranial pressure. (Varicose veins are the result of an inflammatory process.)
- Alcoholic Liver Disease and Alcohol Withdrawal, methodology, and practical recommendations. - Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) not only manifests itself in certain addictive chemicals but also, and mainly as a psycho-energetic phenomenon.
- Obesity is not just being overweight! (Obese children, adolescent, and adults) - Obese People (especially those who are obese at a young age) are not lazy, without motivation, they suffer from food & eating addiction.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - COPD. (Asthma, Emphysema, Chronic Bronchitis) - This article presents a different approach to what addiction is and its reward mechanism, with an emphasis on strategies to accomplish a successful smoking withdrawal or a drastic reduction.
Other chronic and degenerative diseases.
- Type 2 diabetes. (Formerly known as adult-onset diabetes) - Type 2 diabetes is entirely reversible, even in advanced stages, without the need for medication through a balanced, unprocessed natural diet. Long-term diabetic patients may also need to clear toxins from their liver and kidneys to strengthen their immune system.
- Coronary Artery Disease - CAD. (Also known as Coronary Heart Disease - CHD) - The first symptom experienced by coronary heart disease patients is often a heart attack. Fear puts many patients into an excessive medication regimen that only causes harm and perpetuates the disease.
- Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. (Neurodegenerative diseases) - Alzheimer's and Parkinson's patients have a relatively short window of time (patient collaboration required) in which they can replenish neurons (Neurogenesis) in the brain and heal by natural means of self-healing.
- Rheumatoid arthritis. (RA) - Recovery from rheumatoid arthritis can be achieved using self-healing medicine within 6 - 18 months. Rehabilitation of joint and tendon damage is possible even after many years of suffering.
- Type 1 Diabetes. (Formerly known as juvenile diabetes) - Type 1 diabetes is not an incurable disease; improving the quality of life of patients is achievable; initiative and courage are required not to follow the course of conventional medicine. The payoff is immense in every sense.
- Psoriasis. - Full recovery from Psoriasis is achievable using self-healing medicine, within 6 - 18 months, even after many years of suffering.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. (ALS) - MS & ALS are not incurable diseases. Recovery from MS or ALS is achievable using self-healing medicine. Although not similar, both can be treated with the same self-healing protocols. (With few alterations.)
- Thyroid Autoimmune Diseases. (Hashimoto thyroiditis and Graves' disease) - Although Hashimoto thyroiditis and Graves' disease are seemingly opposite conditions of Thyroid autoimmune diseases; they can be treated with the same self-healing protocols. (With few alterations.)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. (SLE) - SLE is characterized by severe outbreaks, but also in prolonged remissions. If one can strengthen the immune system by natural means, the disease will completely disappear while initiating rehabilitation of the damaged tissue.
How to get started with self-healing therapies?
- How to get started with self-healing therapies? - A list of recommended tasks & preparations one should apply before starting self-healing therapies.
Mental & Spiritual empowerment is critical to recovery!
- Kübler-Ross model – Explains the behavior of personal loss. - Prolonged chronic disease has many characteristics of personal loss, so the use of the Kübler - Ross model is very appropriate.
- Mental and Spiritual Empowerment. (Including the placebo effect.) - Self- healing is like “performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.
Strengthening the immune system - Physical therapies. (Additional to detoxification.)
- Healthy lifestyle. (Nutrition, Goodnight sleep, Exercise, Sex) - A healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition, a good night's sleep, and regular exercise, and sex are of great importance for maintaining and strengthening the immune system.
- Intermittent fasting. (Also, review of the new 16:8 trendy diet) - Intermittent fasting is beneficial for triggering tissue regeneration. The benefits of intermittent fasting are far beyond slimming. The primary purpose of intermittent fasting is not starvation or weight loss!
- Supplements I used. (Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory, Vitamins & Minerals, Internal tissue rehabilitation, Probiotics) - Nutrients from food and natural beverages are better absorbed than any supplements and have no side effects. (Supplements can be harmful.)
- Acupuncture - Balances the flow of life-force energy (Qi), essential for good health. - Acupuncture is a powerful healing technique that affects the physical body by balancing the life-force (Qi) energy flow — scientifically proven with amazing results and no side-effects.
- Solar baths - Controlled sun tanning. - Controlled exposure to the sun has many extraordinary benefits.
- All massages Types, methods, and benefits. - All types of massages have only benefits - No side effects.
- Other anti-inflammatory therapies: Cupping therapy, Scraping, (Gua sha) Hulda Clark zapper. - These three home-remedies treatments are anti-inflammatory but operate on different principles.
- Physical Therapies and Supplements - Summary Table. - The table is designed to summarize all types of physical therapies.
The ultimate detoxification - Cleansing the liver, Gallbladder, kidneys.
- Freshly squeezed juice. (Principles and Guidelines) - Drinking natural squeezed juices ensures a regular supply of nutrients to the body. It helps in the production of biliary liver fluid, thereby boosting the immune system. Many benefits - No side-effects.
- Coffee and Baking soda enemas + Probiotic enemas of live bacteria. - Coffee enemas can release significant quantities of toxins that are stuck inside the liver with no way out due to solidified cholesterol bile stones. It has an immense impact on the immune system.
- Liver, Gallbladder, and kidneys flush. (Mechanical detoxification) - Liver Flush dissolves the intra-hepatic stones and cleanses the liver & gallbladder. By unblocking the liver & kidneys, you can boost the immune system and initiate the tissue regeneration & rejuvenation process.
- Cleansing the kidneys. (Drinking Parsley tea, Steam sauna, Jacuzzi) - Modern life with poor nutrition and unnatural beverages burden the kidneys (and liver), so it is essential to cleanse the kidneys regularly. It has an immense impact on the immune system.
Non-beneficial treatments I went through.
- Homeopathy, Colloidal silver, Ozone therapy, and Colon irrigation have health benefits? - I would like to briefly review several treatments I have had over the years that have not contributed to the improvement of my health.
Nutrition Theoretical and Methodological Topics.
- Calories cannot disappear but can be redirected as being uncounted - Learn how? - The nutrients we eat and drink & the calories they carry cannot vanish, but they can be redirected to other non-energy purposes. Thus, making them "non-countable."
- Why are there so many diets? - There are hundreds of different diets, each somewhat different from one another. That can be confusing; at least it was for me.
- Why it is essential to consume natural fats and oils? (The process of digestive emulsification) - The process of digestive emulsification is essential for our health and maintaining an optimized weight.
- The body's natural tendency to gain weight in adulthood. - There is an inverse correlation between the level of the life-force energy and body Weight.
Healthy Nutrition Practical Recommendations.
- "The balanced, varied diet" is the best diet for maintaining good health and optimal weight. - "The balanced, varied diet" provides the body with all the nutrients required for maintaining a healthy body, supporting the regeneration & rejuvenation process.
- Food & beverages pyramid - Summary table. - The purpose of the food pyramid is to make recommendations for proper nutrition, but it does not provide a complete picture.
- Practical Tips that will Help You Optimize your Weight. - To gain the optimal weight for your body structure, one probably needs to achieve good health besides slimming.
- Tips for improved eating habits in restaurants and food stalls. - Modern life has made eating in restaurants a routine and part of social interaction.
- Natural home remedies. (Food, Hygiene, Cosmetics) - Principles of the use and preparation of natural home remedies.
- Controversial practical nutritional issues. - Brainstorming on selected nutrition issues.
The Unified Theory of All Sexual Identities and Orientations.
- The Unified Theory of All Sexual Identities and Orientations. - All Sexual Identities & Orientations are explained by known magnetic properties: Attraction and Repulsion. Sexual intercourse is not intended solely for reproduction or pleasure; it can also generate a bi-directional life-force energy charging.
Improving the availability of healthcare.
- Self-healing one-stop-shop health resorts. - There are many pastoral recreation villages in the world, most of which offer food, juices, and sports in the countryside. The idea is to establish a resort that provides all the self-healing facilities in one place. (Physical and mental)
- Organic and healthy food chains nationwide. - There are quite a few restaurants that offer quality and healthy food, but there is no large organic fast-food chain. No wonder - natural and fresh quality food costs a lot more!
- Advanced Diagnostic Tools & artificial intelligence. - The use of artificial intelligence (AI) is mandatory to enable proper diagnosis and optimal allocation of resources.
Applicable breakthrough medical technologies.
- Rejuvenation bed - Purification of Blood During Sleep. - Futuristic technology that filters the blood to levels that mimic people with a very healthy diet & lifestyle.
- Liquefying of intrahepatic stones from the liver and gallbladder. (Equivalent to blasting kidney stones) - Intra-hepatic solidified bile stones are prevalent. Liquefying these liver and gallbladder stones and removing them will boost the immune system. (With many additional benefits.)
- The Next Quantum Leap in Medical Science. - The technological development in the medical sciences is tremendous, but it did not significantly improve the quality of life of the patients and will not enable with the existing tools to produce a significant leap forward.
- The Ultimate Challenge of Medicine - Decoding the causes of all chronic diseases. - Decoding the causes of all chronic diseases is a possible task that will dramatically change the world of medicine. The treatment will focus on eliminating the causes of the disease, rather than its symptoms.