- About the author - I dedicate this website to all people worldwide, especially people with chronic illnesses. LOVE is the most powerful "Health Drug" in nature.
- Disclaimer - During 15 years of struggle for survival, I have gained a great deal of Western & Chinese medical experience where I have been staying intermittently.
- Events - The Sf-Healing.com portal was launched in late 2018; it is dedicated to all people worldwide, especially people with chronic illnesses.
- Support me - The Sf-Healing.com is a free, non-advertising portal that provides a detailed, simple, step-by-step explanation of self-healing medicine practice.
- CHRONIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASES - Chronic inflammatory diseases have become widespread—Mainly due to an unhealthy diet and lifestyle. (Mentally and physically)
- AUTOIMMUNE + ADDICTION-RELATED - Autoimmune diseases and addiction-related illnesses are particularly affected by unresolved traumas, which reside in the subconscious.
- SELF-HEALING PHILOSOPHY - Integrating modern medicine and self-healing functional medicine is vital to achieving optimal healthcare.
- NATURAL THERAPIES - Self-healing functional medicine eliminates the causes of the disease rather than its symptoms.
- NUTRITION + EATING HABITS - The healthiest diet is based on natural and varied food, is easy to digest, has anti-inflammatory properties, and supports tissue regeneration and a good mood.
- INNOVATIVE FUTURISTIC - Innovative, applicable, and theoretical futuristic ideas in medicine, science, and philosophy.
- GALLERY (DISGUSTING) - All photos in the gallery are authentic—Most were taken using a mobile phone camera.
- BLOG - The Sf-healing.com Blog (divided into 9 categories) brings diverse medical and scientific topics. Including experiences from my extended stays in China.
- FORUMS - The Sf-healing.com forums are an anonymous web-based community that encourages exchanging various ideas and experiences. Some of the posts reflect my anonymous responses to readers' inquiries. (With slight changes)
- Privacy and Cookies
- Forum regulations - Please write on the forums on this website - according to the rules and guidelines specified.
- About this website - Sf-Healing.com website was launched in late 2018; It is a free website dedicated to people worldwide, especially chronic patients.
- Explaining the Gallery (Disgusting) – All my photos are authentic. - The Gallery is just a small collection of a thousand photographs I have accumulated over ten years. Most were taken with a mobile phone camera.
- Liver (Intrahepatic) biliary stones and Gallstones. - The process of removing biliary stones is critical to the recovery of the liver. Gallstones block blood and bile flow inside the liver and do not allow bile to reach the duodenum.
- Giant Liver Fluke Worms – A shocking and frightening sight. - Doctors in China have identified two types of worms. Their sizes were terrifying and unbelievable. Liver worms are evidence of advanced body decay.
- Liver Cysts and decayed tissue – Removed by liver flushes. - Liver Cysts are often small and appear wrapped in a dark membrane. The tiny blood vessels of the cyst can often be seen.
- Decaying intestinal tissue – Removed by mechanical detoxification. - When I first saw the stinking gut tissue, I went to the hospital with samples and photographs. The doctors were not impressed.
- On the verge of death from liver cirrhosis. (HCV) - The pain and suffering were inconceivable! My body rotted while I was alive. I lived on the verge of death for about six years.
- My specialist opposes Self-Healing Natural Medicine; my family supports me with hesitation. - Conventional medicine failed to cure me! I am considering self-healing therapy. My family is unconvinced of the way I chose; what should I do?
- Having a chronic illness requires changes in lifestyle and nutrition? Usually, the answer is "YES." - Kübler-Ross model – Explains the behavior of personal loss. The five stages are Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.
- Aggressive treatments for cancer are practical in short to medium term, as they do not eliminate the causes of the disease. - Switching to biological drugs does less harm, but it does not strengthen the immune system as one might think.
- Is there a cure for autoimmune diseases? The answer is "YES." but not by medications. - Autoimmune diseases can be healed only by eliminating the mental and physical causes of the disease. Medications perpetuate the patient's illness.
- We are not old yet, but my spouse is chronically ill and not sexually functioning. What am I supposed to do? - Love and support strengthen the sick spouse. A mercy-based relationship that emphasizes sacrifice hurts the patient!
- How are the four seasons linked to Allergies, Chronic inflammatory diseases, Cancer, and Autoimmune diseases? (Surprising answer!) - All the energetic processes in nature are characterized by a cyclic energy flow, consisting of four Phases.
- Why don't addicts respond to persuasion? - Addicts are not unreasonable people, nor are they self-destructive. In a state of addiction, the subconscious partially paralyzes logical thinking. (Related to the addiction)
- Why are recurrent fungal infections widespread? I've already tried every medication without success! - The leading cause is an imbalance in the intestinal flora. Balancing the gut flora will eliminate the fungal infection throughout the body.
- What is the leading cause of type 2 diabetes? (Not what you thought.) - One of the unknown leading causes of type 2 diabetes is the prolonged consumption of industrialized & processed food & beverages, combined with anxiety and stress.
- Hypertension is misunderstood – It is a compensation mechanism of the body, resulting from low filtration of the kidneys and liver. - The prolonged use of antihypertensive drugs contradicts our natural self-defense mechanism.
- Chronic pain relief – Applying natural anti-inflammatory methods. - The paradox is that to relieve chronic pain, it is necessary to reduce the chronic inflammations that cause it. The self-healing method allows pain relief while recovering from the disease.
- Why does a balanced gut flora have a far-reaching effect on the immune system? - The gastrointestinal tract is the primary non-sterile internal system, forcing the immune system to fight relentlessly to prevent pathogens' overgrowth.
New articles & Innovative ideas in medicine and science
- Aren't you curious about how Sexual Identities and Orientations are determined? - All Sexual Identities and Orientations are explained by known magnetic properties: Attraction and Repulsion. The laws of nature are whole and uniform.
- Love, Envy, Hatred, and Revenge are interconnected. - These four groups of primary emotions reflect intersecting energy cycles; they are not accidental — They serve the purpose of survival.
- True LOVE is unconditional! - Love is ageless; It has no boundaries. Love is independent of culture, color, race, religion, language, or country. Love and support are essential for recovery from chronic diseases and addictions.
- Tumors allow the working parts of an organ to be isolated from the damaged parts. (Authentic photo) - Cysts, polyps, and tumors are a symptom of prolonged inflammatory processes. Thus, surgical removal often does not solve the problem in the long run.
- Cyborgs are a hybrid of humans-robots. Are they applicable in reality or only in movies? - The primary challenge stems from the need to simulate the human body's physiology, thinking, intuition, behavior & emotions into mathematical formulas.
- Are we consciously ready for an encounter with aliens? - In the past, encounters with aliens were the domain of a few. Today, the discussion of aliens is legitimate among renowned scientists, and the volume of publications has increased several times.
- Qi life-force energy radiate energy that surrounds us. Harnessing Qi energy – can be the "CURE." - The next generation of energy medicine is a quantum scanner that injects life energy directly into blocked meridians. (Energy channels)
- Reverse aging can be utilized through advanced blood purification technologies, mimicking a healthy diet and lifestyle while sleeping. - Instead of leading a healthy life, one can emulate a healthy lifestyle and diet by existing technological means.
- The 21's medical revolution – deciphering the causes of chronic acquired diseases. (Beyond genetics) - Quantum computing can initiate individually tailored therapies to eradicate chronic diseases, autoimmune diseases, cancer, mental illnesses, and addictions.
- Not all calories are equivalent. The "Calorie is a Calorie” tautology is wrong! - Processed foods are making us gain weight much faster than the same equal calories of natural foods. To lose weight, one must eat natural food!
- Viruses Virulence and Proliferation unifying theory. (Unconventional) - Looking at viral mutations as a completely random process is incorrect. Viruses have a built-in entropy mechanism. (Disorder)
- Does the evolution of the species originate from aliens? - The simulation step-by-step of the first humanoid apes (human ancestors) with 46 chromosomes from apes with 48 chromosomes illustrates it is unlikely.
Unifying models of acquired chronic illness and addictions.
- Long-term immunodeficiency illnesses — Allergies, Chronic inflammations, Cancer, and Autoimmune. - The four groups of non-genetic long-term immunodeficiency diseases are explained using an innovative breakthrough methodology.
- The Unifying Model of Addictions with its unique Energy-reward mechanism. - Any addiction not only manifests itself in certain addictive chemicals but also, mainly, as a psychoenergetic phenomenon.
- Cancer causes emphasize its two interconnected trajectories. - Cancer manifests as the "Energetic Suffocation" of cells that isolate themselves from the healthy surrounding tissue in self-defense.
Surprisingly, modern medicine has no separate philosophy!
- Surprisingly, modern medicine has no distinctive philosophy! - If you do not know what you are searching for, You will never find it! Investing in the philosophy of medicine will yield exceptional benefits.
- Conventional Medicine vs. Self-Healing Functional Medicine – SWOT analysis. - The SWOT analysis points to a mirror image between Modern and Self-Healing Medicines' weaknesses and strengths. Thus, Integration is requested.
- Medications for chronic patients can only suppress the symptoms. - The paradox is striking - Drug use has risen sharply in recent decades, and excessive drug use has not prevented a sharp rise in chronic morbidity!
Self-Healing Natural Medicine Philosophy.
- Preventive medicine is the most effective investment in healthcare. - We often ignore early symptoms until chronic pain or other worrying signs appear. Preventive medicine can reduce human suffering and enormous expenses.
- Self-Healing Functional Natural Medicine – Principles and guidelines. - Self-healing functional medicine is like “Performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.
- Integrating modern and self-healing medicine is vital to optimal healthcare. - The SWOT analysis points to a mirror image between the weaknesses and strengths of Modern Medicine and Self-Healing (Alternative-functional) Medicine.
- How to choose the most suited self-healing functional therapy? - Patients who turn to alternative medicine have another challenging dilemma of choosing among many self-healing therapies without a guiding methodology.
- Alternative medicine vs. Self-healing functional medicine. (Not the same) - Conventional medicine tried to isolate treatments that it thought were helpful in alternative medicine and gave them a new name - Functional medicine.
- Can aging be reversed — Rejuvenation, and if so, how? - There is technological applicability to mimicking a particularly healthy lifestyle and diet, which is the next step in the science of aging.
Unifying, Innovative-Groundbreaking Models.
- The Unified Energetic Model of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's theory) - There can be no separate explanation for each and all sexual identities and orientations; there must be a unifying model because that is how nature works.
- The Unified, Bipolar, Energetic model of Primary Emotions. - Treating emotions as energy flow significantly changes how we view them. Love, Envy, Hate, and Revenge are needed in a competitive world.
- The Subconscious is the bridge that connects the Mind to the Body, making it Spiritual. - The subconscious is a self-defense mechanism. It stores unresolved traumatic events that prevent us from functioning. (Immense implications)
Inflammation causes and symptoms, Immune response, and pain scale.
- Chronic inflammatory diseases—Underlying causes and symptoms. - Medicine usually treats the symptoms of chronic diseases rather than the causes. Therefore, the differences between the causes of the disease, symptoms, and triggers are often blurred.
- The holistic principle and balancing gut flora are essential. - The gastrointestinal tract is the primary non-sterile internal system, thus forcing the immune system to fight relentlessly to prevent the overgrowth of pathogens.
- Subjective pain scale and how to determine the objective pain level. - The pain scale is subjective. It is essential to develop a methodology that will determine objective measures of chronic pain.
Chronic acquired inflammatory illnesses.
- Chronic Liver Diseases and Cirrhosis | Liver rehabilitation, by Self-Healing Natural Medicine. - All chronic liver diseases obstruct the liver's blood and bile flow. By unblocking and cleansing the liver & kidneys, it is possible to initiate liver tissue regeneration. (Body, Mind, and Spirit)
- Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, IBS | Rehabilitation, by Self-Healing Medicine. - Surgeries and drugs cannot cure Crohn's disease or Ulcerative colitis. Recovery is achievable only by strengthening the immune system. (Body, Mind, and Spirit)
- Chronic Kidney Disease. (CKD) | Avoid Dialysis using Self-Healing Medicine. - It is advisable to take advantage of the liver's remarkable capabilities of regeneration to lower the burden on the injured kidneys.
- Recovery from Chronic Prostatitis and Epididymitis, by Self-Healing Medicine. - Chronic prostatitis is a depressive disease that drugs cannot cure, nor are Chinese remedies. Strengthening the immune system is the only option.
- Recovery from Fibromyalgia and CFS by Self-Healing Functional Medicine. - Fibromyalgia manifests multiple chronic inflammations spread in various body systems, making it difficult to diagnose and treat. CFS is essentially painless fibromyalgia!
- Alleviation of Migraine pain by Self-Healing Natural Medicine. - Migraines are symptoms of intracranial pressure due to disruption of the blood flow of the jugular (neck) veins due to swollen lymph nodes.
Other chronic and Degenerative diseases.
- Type 2 diabetes – Natural immune system rehabilitation. - Type 2 diabetes is reversible without needing medication by using a balanced, natural, unprocessed food diet, detoxification, and relaxed lifestyle.
- Coronary Artery Disease, Hypertension, and High blood cholesterol. - Fear puts many chronic heart disease patients into an excessive medication regimen that only causes harm and perpetuates their condition.
- Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. (Neurodegenerative diseases) - Alzheimer's and Parkinson's patients have a relatively short window of time to replenish neurons by natural self-healing.
How to get started with Self-healing therapies?
- Alleviating chronic pain by applying natural anti-inflammatory methods. - The paradox is that to relieve chronic pain permanently, without harming the body, it is necessary to cure the disease that caused the pain!
- Reducing drug intake before starting self-healing therapies. - Discontinuation or medication reduction in chronic patients is often derived from fear and the attending physician's response.
- How to start with Self-healing Natural Medicine therapies? - A list of recommended tasks & preparations one should apply before starting self-healing therapies.
Mental and Spiritual Empowerment is critical.
- Mental barriers prevent us from making essential changes in diet and lifestyle. - Lifestyle changes in chronic patients are often the result of accepting the need for change, along with hope for recovery.
- Kübler-Ross model | Explains the behavior of personal loss. - Prolonged chronic illness (including many addictions) has many characteristics of personal loss, so using the Kubler-Ross model is appropriate.
- LOVE is the most powerful elixir of life that exists in nature. - Recovery from severe chronic illnesses is usually associated with love and support! Without love, it is almost impossible to recover. (Also applies to same-sex couples)
- Sex with love – Brings happiness and can charge the Life-force energy. - Even if chronic patients are not at their peak of sexual fitness, they need love, touch, intimacy, and sex. The ability to fantasize is not impaired.
- No sure recipe for happiness, but you can take small steps towards it. - Remember that failure is part of success; perseverance and determination are the keys to success.
- Energy Medicine is the future of advanced healthcare. - I have long-term experience with energy therapies; It should be part of a comprehensive (body, mind, and spirit) and not an exclusive therapy.
- Acupuncture — Balances the Body's life-force (qi) energy. - Acupuncture is a powerful healing technique that affects the physical body by balancing the life-force (Qi) energy flow along the energy channels. (Meridians).
- Hypnotherapy can penetrate the subconscious and eliminate unresolved mental traumas. - Hypnosis is one of the few techniques that can penetrate the subconscious and release unresolved traumas. (Immense mental and physical implications)
- The placebo effect is genuine but requires deep belief! - In the modern age where self-thinking is sanctified, it isn't easy to make people believe blindly! (Basic requirements of the placebo effect)
Additional anti-inflammatory therapies.
- Intermittent fasting has incredible benefits beyond weight loss. - Intermittent fasting can initiate tissue regeneration while boosting the immune system and reactivating the hunger-satiety mechanism.
- Supplements I used in the past regularly and occasionally. - Nutrients from food and natural beverages are better absorbed than any supplements and have no side effects. (Supplements can be harmful.)
- Herbal remedies: Herbal antibiotics, Antiprotozoal, and Corticosteroids. - Herbs are often less toxic for prolonged use than synthetic drugs. They correspond better and are identified in the body as a natural factor. Their main disadvantage is the low concentration of active ingredients. Therefore, their effect is much slower.
- All types of massages benefit Health, Mood, and Sleep. - Massages have an excellent effect on the body and mind - without any side effects. Reflexology before bed will make you fall asleep quickly.
- Chinese Medicine: Cupping, Scraping, Ginger therapy, and medicinal Leeches. - Traditional Chinese anti-inflammatory therapies include Cupping therapy, Scraping (Chinese Gua-sha), and Dipping feet in ginger water.
- Reference table of a variety of physical treatments suitable for chronic patients. - This table is intended to summarize all types of physical treatments to make it easier for readers starting self-healing therapies.
The Ultimate Detoxification.
- The Ultimate Mechanical Detoxification Explained. - The topic of detoxification and the discourse on antioxidants, free radicals, and toxins have entered the public consciousness and agenda.
- Drinking freshly squeezed juice regularly boosts the immune system. - Drinking natural squeezed juices ensures a regular supply of essential nutrients to the body. It helps produce bile fluid, thereby boosting the immune system.
- Therapeutic Enemas: Coffee, Baking soda, Lemon, MMS, and Probiotics. - Coffee enemas can release vast amounts of toxins from the liver and digestive tract. It has a massive impact on strengthening the immune system.
- Liver and Gallbladder flush. Instructions, Benefits, and Risks. - Liver flushes are the best tool for cleansing the liver & gallbladder. Unblocking the liver & kidneys can boost the immune system dramatically.
- Kidney cleansing: Parsley tea, Steam sauna, Jacuzzi hot water jets. - Poor nutrition and unhealthy lifestyles burden the kidneys (and liver), so it is essential to cleanse the kidneys regularly. It has a massive impact on the immune system.
- Controlled sun exposure is critical for the immune system. (Vitamin D) - It is advisable to incorporate controlled sun exposure with eating natural foods containing vitamin D3 to prevent vitamin D3 deficiency.
Self-healing medicine eliminates the causes of chronic diseases.
- Disclaimer. - During 15 years of struggle for survival, I have gained a great deal of Western & Chinese medical experience where I have been staying intermittently.
- The criteria for therapies to be included in Self-healing Medicine. - My broad suggested definition of Self-Healing Functional Natural Medicine. Currently, there is no definition for Self-healing medicine.
- Pros and cons of Homeopathy, Bach flower, Colloidal silver, Ozone therapy, and Colon irrigation. - Several therapies I have performed without significant benefits: Homeopathy, Bach flower, Colloidal silver, Ozone therapy, and Colon irrigation.
Methodological Topics Regarding Nutrition.
- Calories cannot disappear but can be redirected as uncounted. - The amount of energy in food and beverages available for the body's use is not fixed and is not uniform for everyone! The "calorie is a calorie" tautology is wrong.
- Advanced Nutrition Computational Methodology. (Currently inaccurate) - Glycemic and insulin indices and calorie intake calculations are inaccurate as they do not reflect interactions between foods (we usually eat varied food simultaneously) and disregard food sources. (Natural vs. processed)
- Is there a health necessity for such a large variety of diets? - There are hundreds of different diets, each somewhat different from one others. That can be confusing; at least it was for me.
Practical Tips for Healthy Nutrition.
- "The balanced, varied diet" is the most suitable anti-inflammatory diet. - "The balanced, varied diet" provides the body with all the nutrients required to maintain a healthy body and mind, supporting regeneration and rejuvenation.
- Self-Healing Food and Beverages Pyramid. - The purpose of the food pyramid is to make recommendations for proper nutrition. However, it does not provide a complete picture.
- Controversial issues in the field of nutrition. (FAQ) - The fact that there are so many controversies in the field of nutritional science only causes confusion and many mistakes among the public.
Reduce processed and industrialized foods, beverages, and chemicals.
- Use home remedies with natural ingredients at every opportunity. - When shopping, buy homemade cosmetics & hygiene products made of natural ingredients. Their price is high, but they protect you and the environment.
- Criteria for classification into industrialized, processed food and beverages. - Unsurprisingly, there is no uniform and precise definition or criteria of what industrialized & processed foods are. The ambiguity mainly serves the food industry.
- Kitchen robots will fundamentally change the food industry and eating habits. - The entry of robots into the domestic and industrial kitchen is the nutritional revolution of the 21st century by cooking healthy food.
Weight and obesity — widespread issues.
- Natural oils and fats are vital for maintaining a healthy weight. - Fats and oils are often identified with obesity (out of misunderstanding), and we tend to avoid them, even though natural fatty foods are essential to our health.
- The body's natural tendency to gain weight in adulthood is explained. - There is an inverse correlation between life-force energy and body Weight. (Usually prominent after 40-45) Routing nutrients and energy changes.
- Practical tips for long-term weight loss. - One needs to achieve good health besides slimming to gain optimal weight. The primary factor is consuming natural, varied, unprocessed food.
Curiosity and a lot of imagination — Combined with science.
- The Human Simulation – Pinnacle of 21st-century scientific achievements. - Imagine a perfect human simulation specifically tailored to your genetic code, including all the interactions you make with others. Imagination is the limit!
- Does the evolution of the species on earth originate from aliens? - Evolution does not adequately explain the formation of the first life on earth. (Abiogenesis) Simulation of the first animals of hybridization with different numbers of chromosomes is unlikely.
- An encounter with superior aliens will change humanity completely. - An encounter with intelligent aliens seems closer than ever. It will occur in coordination with the Alien civilization for fear of panic.
Improving the availability of healthcare.
- Clinics for integrated medicine are an immediate necessity. - Integrated clinics exist, the result of a local initiative, often in a partial format, not as part of a synergistic worldview of medicine.
- Artificial intelligence in medicine is vital to optimizing healthcare. - Artificial intelligence (AI) is mandatory to enable preventive medicine, proper diagnosis & treatment, and optimal allocation of resources.
- Deciphering the causes of all chronic illnesses. (Beyond genetics) - Decoding the causes of all chronic diseases, including cancer, mental illnesses, and addictions will enable us to treat the causes instead of the symptoms.
Applicable breakthrough medical technologies.
- Viruses Virulence and Proliferation model — Based on energy conservation laws. - Viruses are unique case that is straightforward to analyze using energy conservation laws, compared to the complexity of the biochemistry involved.
- Radiating the life-force energy will be the ultimate CURE. - A quantum scanner that injects life energy directly into blocked meridians (energy channels) is the next generation of energy medicine.
- Anti-aging and immune boost technologies. (Not science fiction) - Complementary technologies of blood purification and improvement of liver and kidney functions will lead to a dramatic strengthening of the immune system.
- Type 1 Diabetes – Pancreas and Immune Recovery. - Type 1 diabetes is not an incurable disease. Yet, Initiative and courage are required not to follow the course of conventional medicine.
- Psoriasis – Natural Self-healing Skin and Immune Rehabilitation. - The key to recovery and skin rehabilitation from psoriasis is constantly strengthening the immune system, combining body, mind, and spirit.
- Natural Rehabilitation from MS and ALS by Self-Healing Medicine. - Recovery from MS or ALS is achievable using self-healing medicine. Although not similar, both can be treated with the same self-healing methods.
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis and Graves' disease, natural rehabilitation. - Although Hashimoto's thyroiditis and Graves' disease are seemingly opposite conditions, they can be treated with the same self-healing protocols. (With few alterations.)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. (SLE) Self-Healing Functional Medicine. - SLE is characterized by outbreaks but also by remissions. The disease will completely disappear by naturally strengthening the immune system.
- IgA nephropathy (IgAN) – Kidney autoimmune disease. - IgA patients are often treated with the misconception that it is an incurable disease! Therefore, Treatments are only symptomatic.
- Drinking alcoholic beverages addiction – Withdrawal methodology. - Alcoholics are not unreasonable people, nor are they self-destructive. In a state of addiction, the subconscious partially paralyzes reason.
- Food-eating addiction – Weaning methodology. - Significant overweight people (especially young) are not lazy with weak character; they often suffer from food & eating addiction.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, including Smoking Cessation Methodology. - Natural tools for COPD (Asthma, Emphysema, Bronchitis) patients to reduce inflammation in the pulmonary system, relieving severe symptoms. (Smokers and non-smokers)