- About the author - As a severe chronic liver patient (HCV), I wasted six precious years of fundamentally incorrect symptomatic treatments. It took me years to understand how to heal myself. I hope others can learn from self-healing principles so that they do not go through the unimaginable suffering I have been into.
- Disclaimer - During 15 years of struggle for survival, I have gained a great deal of Western & Chinese medicine experience where I have been staying on and off for 13 years.
- Events - The high volume of visits to the sf-healing.com website and the warm responses I received encourage me to continue assisting many people worldwide.
- Contact - Feel free to respond or ask any question that comes to your mind.
- CHRONIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASES - Chronic inflammatory diseases became an epidemic in the 21st century. The main cause is the weakening of the immune system due to an unhealthy diet and lifestyle. Learn how to boost your immune system.
- AUTOIMMUNE & ADDICTION-RELATED - Common to all autoimmune diseases and addictions is the need to release unresolved traumatic events from the subconscious mind. Psychological therapies are often unable to penetrate the subconscious.
- SELF-HEALING PHILOSOPHY - In the absence of a philosophy of medicine - modern medicine has no compass. If you do not know what you are looking for, you will never find it!
- NATURAL THERAPIES - Self-healing Functional medicine eliminates the causes of the disease rather than its symptoms. Natural therapies are often synonymous with self-healing functional medicine.
- NUTRITION & EATING HABITS - The best diet can optimize the body's weight and health in the long run. Lifestyle and dietary habits are combined.
- FUTURISTIC IDEAS - Breakthrough futuristic ideas in medicine based on familiar principles, applicable in the visible future, with a bit of imagination and inspiration.
- GALLERY (DISGUSTING) - All my photos are authentic. Most were taken using a mobile phone camera. (The photos are disgusting)
- BLOG - The Sf-healing.com Blog (divided into 9 categories) brings diverse medical and scientific topics. In addition to experiences from my extended stay in Changsha, China, for medical treatment, including painful, exhausting, and happy moments.
- FORUMS - The Sf-healing.com forums are an anonymous web-based community that encourages interaction among readers seeking to share their experiences, emotions, ideas, questions, and hesitations concerning self-healing & the human body and mind. Some of the posts reflect my anonymous responses to readers' inquiries. (With slight changes)
- Privacy and Cookies
- Forum regulations - The use of forums is intended to help readers obtain information and get re-feeding and answers to complicated health issues.
- Support me - The sf-healing.com website does not advertise any products or services to remain as objective as possible.
- About this website - Self-healing is like “Performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.
- Explaining the Gallery (Disgusting) - All my photos are authentic. - The photographs in the Gallery are just a small collection of more than a thousand photographs I have accumulated over eight years. Most were taken with a mobile phone camera.
- Liver and Gallbladder Biliary Stones. (Solidified bile) - It is hard to believe the size and amount of biliary intra-hepatic stones that can come out through the liver and gallbladder flush combined with coffee enemas and freshly squeezed juices.
- My huge Liver Worms. - Doctors in China have identified two types of worms. Their sizes were terrifying and unbelievable. Red worms came out while they were alive, dark-colored worms came out when they were already rotten! Along with decayed liver tissue!
- My decayed gut tissue. - Rotten intestinal tissue came out of me using coffee enemas for a very long time. When I first saw the stinking intestinal tissue, I went to the hospital with samples and photographs. There they made fun of me!
- Liver Cysts & My rotten liver tissue. - Cysts of the liver are often small, appear to be wrapped in a dark membrane. Sometimes the blood vessels that connected the cyst to the liver tissue can be seen.
- On the verge of death. (Without liver function the body rots!) - The pain and suffering were inconceivable! My body rotted while I was alive. I lived on the verge of death for many years. (About 6 years until 2015)
- My specialists oppose Self-Healing Functional medicine; my family supports me with hesitation. - Conventional medicine failed to cure me! I am considering self-healing therapy. My family is unconvinced of the way I chose; what should I do?
- Having a chronic disease requires changes in lifestyle and nutrition? Usually, the answer is "YES." - Kübler-Ross model – Explains the behavior of personal loss. The five stages are Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.
- Is there a cure for autoimmune diseases? The answer is, "YES." - Autoimmune diseases can be healed if we eliminate the mental & physical causes of the disease. Symptomatic treatments perpetuate the patient's dependence on drugs.
- We are not old yet, but my spouse is sick and not sexually functioning. What am I supposed to do? - Love and support strengthen the sick spouse and help him heal. A mercy-based relationship that emphasizes sacrifice hurts the patient!
- Why are recurrent fungal infections widespread? I've already tried everything without success! - The leading cause is an imbalance in the intestinal flora. Balancing the gut flora will eliminate the fungal infection throughout the body.
- Cancer treatments (chemotherapy) are often effective in the short-medium term only as they do not eliminate the causes of the disease. - Switching to biological medications causes less damage, but it does not strengthen the immune system as required!
- How are the four seasons related to allergies, chronic inflammatory diseases, cancer, and autoimmune diseases? (Surprising answer!) - All the energetic processes in nature, are characterized by the dynamic energy flow, consists of four Phases.
- Why don't addicts respond to persuasion? - Addicts are not unreasonable people, nor are they self-destructive. In a state of addiction, the subconscious partially paralyzes reason, and thus, persuasion is not a useful tool.
- Not all calories are equal. The "Calorie is a Calorie” tautology is wrong! - Surprisingly! - Processed foods are making us gain weight much faster than the same equal calories of natural foods.
- What is the leading cause of type 2 diabetes? (Not what you expected!) - One of the unknown leading causes of type 2 diabetes is the prolonged consumption of industrialized & processed food & beverages. It causes accelerated weight gain and additional severe side-effects.
- Why does the gut flora have a far-reaching effect on the immune system? - The gastrointestinal tract is the primary non-sterile internal system, forcing the immune system to fight relentlessly to prevent pathogens' overgrowth.
- How to relieve chronic pain with the self-healing method? Prolonged use of painkillers and steroids has side effects. - Pain is a short or continuous alarm sensation caused by temporary or permanent cell damage in tissue with sensory nerves.
New articles & futuristic ideas
- A self-healing resort in a surrealistic environment with one-stop-shop health services can be a reality shortly. This is not a new idea, just a different emphasis. - Back to the routine after the coronavirus, there will be an exceptional need for self-healing resorts.
- Are you curious about how Sexual Identities and Orientations are determined? - All Sexual Identities & Orientations are explained by known magnetic properties: Attraction and Repulsion. The laws of nature are whole and uniform.
- Qi life-force energy radiate energy that surrounds us. Harnessing Qi energy - can be the "CURE"? - "To live is to have Qi in every part of your body.” To die is to be a body without Qi. For the health to be maintained, there must be a balance of Qi."
- The tremendous healing power of LOVE. - Love is ageless. It has no boundaries. It is not only between men and women but in every possible configuration. Love is independent of culture, color, race, religion, language, or country!
- Unsurprisingly, Love, Envy, Hatred, and Revenge are interconnected. - In a competitive world, these 4 groups of emotions are needed. They are not accidental. They serve the purpose of survival.
- Cyborgs are a hybrid of humans and machines. Are they applicable in reality or only in movies? - The primary challenge in developing cyborgs stems from the need to simulate the human body's physiology, behavior & emotions into mathematical formulas.
- Reverse aging can be applied through advanced blood purification technology, mimicking a healthy diet and lifestyle while sleeping. (Without drugs) - Instead of leading a healthy lifestyle, one can emulate a healthy lifestyle and diet by technological means.
- Cysts, polyps and tumors are a symptom of prolonged inflammatory processes. Therefore surgical removal often does not solve the problem! - Tumors allow the working parts of an organ to be isolated from the damaged parts. (Self-defense.)
- Quantum computing can decipher the causes of all chronic diseases. (Beyond genetics) - Quantum computing can initiate individually tailored therapies that will eradicate chronic diseases. It may be the medical revolution of the 21st century!
- Are we mentally prepared for an encounter with aliens? - In the past, encounters with aliens were the domain of a few, today the discussion of aliens is legitimate among renowned scientists, and the volume of publications has increased by several times.
All chronic acquired diseases and various addictions - can be cured and weaned!
- Allergies, Chronic inflammations, Cysts, Cancer, Autoimmune diseases, explained using the four phases of life model. - Usually, there is no drug or invasive treatment that can eliminate all the causes of chronic illness. The only way to be cured is to ensure that all causes are treated correctly and simultaneously. (Body, Mind & spirit)
- The unified psycho-energetic model of all types of addictions and its unique reward mechanism. - Any addiction not only manifests itself in certain addictive chemicals but also, and mainly as a psychoenergetic phenomenon. (Applies also for behavioral addictions)
- The primary underlying causes of cancer. (All types) - Although we think cancer is a matter of chance, it is essential to know that the body never works at random. Therefore the nature of the disease, location, and severity are consequential!
Surprisingly, modern medicine has no directive philosophy!
- Conventional Modern Medicine vs. Self-Healing (Alternative-Functional) Medicine SWOT analysis. - The SWOT analysis points to a mirror image between Modern Medicine and Self-Healing (Alternative-functional) Medicine's weaknesses and strengths. Thus the integration between both is requested.
- Most medications for chronic patients are targeted to suppress the symptoms. Drugs are not intended in the first place to cure chronic diseases! - Tthe paradox is striking - Drug use has risen sharply in recent decades, and excessive drug use has not prevented a sharp rise in chronic morbidity!
- In the absence of built-in preventative healthcare, we often discover an outbreak of chronic diseases too late! - Most often, we tend to ignore early symptoms until chronic pain or other alarming signs appear.
- Why do we need a unified philosophy of medicine? - The philosophy of modern medicine - is the scientific method as a whole. But it is not a specific philosophy of medicine as one might expect.
- The suggested principles of conventional medicine integrated with self-healing functional medicine. - The SWOT analysis points to a mirror image between the weaknesses and strengths of Modern Medicine and Self-Healing (Alternative-functional) Medicine
Self-Healing Functional Natural Medicine.
- Self-Healing Functional Medicine – Main principles and guidelines. - Self-healing functional medicine is like “Performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.
- How to choose the most suitable therapy available in Self-healing (Alternative-Functional) medicine? - Patients who turn to alternative medicine (the self-healing method) have often been disappointed with conventional medicine. But it presents them with another challenge of choosing!
- A single organ or system cannot be cured apart of the rest of the body. The entire body's immune system has to recover as well. - The immune system is located in every cell in our body. It is the sum of all the body's physiological-energetic capacity, from head to toe, thus making it holistic.
- Rejuvenation and reverse aging are achievable without medications or invasive treatments using self-healing tools. - Good health, high life expectancy are directly related to enhanced tissue regeneration capabilities.
- Alternative medicine vs. Self-healing functional medicine. (Not the same) - Conventional medicine (which realized that it only treats symptoms) tried to isolate treatments that it thought were helpful in alternative medicine and gave them a new name - Functional medicine.
What is inflammation?
- What is inflammation and how to boost your immune system naturally? - Inflammation (not necessarily an infection) is part of the body's self-repair mechanism. Inflammations are a widespread phenomenon that produces many different symptoms and pain.
- About 50% of the immune system is directly affected by the digestive system. - The gastrointestinal tract is the primary non-sterile internal system, thus forcing the immune system to fight relentlessly to prevent overgrowth of pathogens.
Inflammation and immune response.
- Why am I always tired? - After eating a big meal, we often feel the need to fall asleep. It may suggest that the liver and the immune system are working hard! (Metabolic fatigue)
- Subjective pain scale and how to determine the objective level of pain. - Physical pain is an alert mechanism of the body designed to protect us from deterioration.
- Fever & Sweating. - Fever is a natural mechanism to fight infection as most bacteria, viruses, and parasites do not tolerate high temperatures.
Chronic inflammatory diseases.
- All Chronic Liver Diseases & Cirrhosis. (Viral, Alcoholic, Autoimmune, Drugs & Chemicals) - All chronic liver diseases obstruct the liver's blood and bile flow. By unblocking and cleansing the liver & kidneys, it is possible to initiate liver tissue regeneration.
- Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis, IBS, and All Chronic Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. (IBD) - Resuming the flow of bile fluid into the intestines is essential for recovery. It lubricates the intestines and contradicts the very acidic food that comes from the stomach — thus initiating intestinal tissue regeneration.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and High blood pressure. (Hypertension) - The kidneys can regenerate similarly to other organs of the body, especially if they are strengthened together with liver function. Avoiding dialysis is a possible task even in advanced stages.
- Chronic Prostatitis and Epididymitis. - Full recovery from chronic prostatitis and epididymitis is achievable even in severe long term patients. Only by using self-healing functional medicine. (Within 6-18 months.)
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) - CFS is essentially painless fibromyalgia! Fibromyalgia is an advanced stage of the same disease. Both are not properly understood. (I will treat them as one disease)
- Migraines - One of the most crippling pains there is. - Migraines are symptoms of Intracranial pressure, which manifests reduced blood flow of the jugular (neck veins) due to Inflammatory processes.
Other chronic and Degenerative diseases.
- Type 2 diabetes. (Formerly known as adult-onset diabetes) - Type 2 diabetes is entirely reversible, even in advanced stages, without the need for medication through a balanced, unprocessed natural diet. Long-term diabetic patients may also need to clear toxins from their liver and kidneys to strengthen their immune system.
- Coronary Artery Disease, (CAD) Hypertension & High blood cholesterol. - The first symptom experienced by coronary heart disease patients is often a heart attack. Fear puts many patients into an excessive medication regimen that only causes harm and perpetuates the disease.
- Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. (Neurodegenerative diseases) - Alzheimer's and Parkinson's patients have a relatively short window of time (patient collaboration required) in which they can replenish neurons (Neurogenesis) in the brain and heal by natural means of self-healing.
How to get started with self-healing functional medicine natural therapies?
- Disclaimer. - During 15 years of struggle for survival, I have gained a great deal of Western & Chinese medicine experience where I have been staying on and off for 13 years.
- What type of treatments are included in self-healing functional medicine therapies? - Self-healing Functional medicine eliminates the causes of the disease rather than its symptoms. Natural therapies are often synonymous with self-healing functional medicine.
- How to relieve chronic pain with the self-healing method? - Pain is often the primary urge that causes most of us to go to the doctor for a checkup.
- Reducing drug use is often the first challenge before starting treatment with the self-healing method. - Discontinuation or reduction of medication in chronic patients is not just a health decision, but a decision that is often derived from fear and the attending physician's response.
- Summary & Initial Preparations - How to get started with self-healing functional medicine natural therapies? - A list of recommended tasks & preparations one should apply before starting self-healing therapies.
Mental & Spiritual empowerment is critical to recovery!
- Kübler-Ross model – Explains the behavior of personal loss. - Prolonged chronic illness (including certain addictions) has many characteristics of personal loss, so the use of the Kubler-Ross model is very appropriate.
- The tremendous healing power of LOVE. - The ability to recover miraculously increases when the patient finds love and support. Love in its various forms is the most powerful "Health Drug" in nature.
- Sex with love - Elevates the Life-force energy, making it essential to recovery, especially in chronic patients. - Men and women with chronic illnesses need love, touch, warmth, and also sex.
- Energy Medicine. (Frequency & Music Medicine, Energy flush, Hulda Clark Zapper) - I have many years of positive experience with varying energy therapies, but they are usually part of a comprehensive treatment and not an exclusive treatment.
- Unfortunately, there is no sure recipe for happiness, but you can take small steps towards. - Set yourself challenging goals so that you can gauge your progress over time. Remember that failure is part of success; perseverance and determination are the keys to success.
- The subconscious mind is the gate that connects the mind to the body. It has an immense impact on our health. - The subconscious mind is part of the self-defense mechanism of the mind. One of Its functions is to store unresolved traumatic events that may prevent us from functioning properly.
- Acupuncture — Balances the Body's life-force (qi) energy. - Acupuncture is a powerful healing technique that affects the physical body by balancing the life-force (Qi) energy flow along the energy channels (meridians).
- The placebo effect is not imaginary, but it requires almost blind and most profound belief! - In the modern age where self-thinking and constant criticism are sanctified, it isn't easy to make people believe blindly!
Lifestyle & Diet, Supplements, Herbal medicine & Additional anti-inflammatory therapies.
- Healthy physical lifestyle. (Leisure, Nutrition, Good Night Sleep, Exercise, Sex, Special Music Hz) - A healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition, a good night's sleep, and regular exercise, and sex are of great importance for maintaining and strengthening the immune system.
- Intermittent fasting. (Also, review of the new 16:8 trendy diet) - Intermittent fasting is an incredible tool for slowing the metabolism. When the digestive system rests, the body can initiate tissue rehabilitation. The benefits of intermittent fasting are far beyond slimming.
- Supplements I used. (Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory, Vitamins & Minerals, Internal tissue rehabilitation, Probiotics) - Nutrients from food and natural beverages are better absorbed than any supplements and have no side effects. (Supplements can be harmful.)
- Vitamin D3 is critical for proper immune system functioning. (Available by controlled sun exposure & foods rich in vitamin D.) - It is advisable to incorporate controlled sun exposure with eating natural foods containing vitamin D3 to prevent vitamin D3 deficiency.
- Herbal Antibiotics, Antiprotozoal drugs, and Corticosteroids. - After more than 70 years of extensive use of penicillin and other synthetic drugs, it seems that antibiotics become much less effective, I believe that modern lifestyle and improper nutrition contribute to this worrisome phenomenon.
- Reflexology, Physiotherapy, Hydrotherapy and all types of health massage. - Massage of all kinds has an excellent effect on the body and mind - without any side effects.
- Cupping therapy & Scraping. (Chinese Gua sha) - Cupping and scraping are traditional anti-inflammatory therapies, widespread, especially in China.
- Physical Therapies and Supplements - Summary Table. - This table is designed to summarize all types of physical therapies.
The Ultimate Detoxification - Cleansing the Liver, Gallbladder, Intestines, Kidneys.
- Freshly squeezed juice is the best natural energy drink. - Drinking natural squeezed juices ensures a regular supply of essential nutrients to the body. It helps in the production of bile fluid, thereby boosting the immune system. Extraordinary benefits - No side-effects.
- Coffee enemas, Baking soda enemas, Lemon juice enemas, and Probiotics of live bacteria enemas can be carried out at home under hygienic conditions and privacy. - Coffee enemas can release significant amounts of toxins stuck inside the liver and digestive tract due to bile duct obstructions. It has a considerable impact on the immune system.
- Liver, Gallbladder, Intestines, and kidneys flush. (Mechanical detoxification) - Liver Flush can dissolve the intra-hepatic stones coating, thus enable the cleansing of the liver & gallbladder. By unblocking the liver, gallbladder, intestines & kidneys, one can boost the immune system dramatically.
- Cleansing the kidneys. (Drinking Parsley tea, Steam sauna, Jacuzzi) - Modern life with poor nutrition and unnatural beverages burden the kidneys (and liver), so it is essential to cleanse the kidneys regularly. It has an immense impact on the immune system.
- Natural & powerful Antioxidants are essential for the Detoxification process. - The definition of antioxidants is relatively new and refers to a group of substances found mainly in plants that can inhibit or prevent damage to human cells and tissues.
Non-beneficial treatments I went through.
- Homeopathy, Colloidal silver, Ozone therapy, and Colon irrigation have health benefits? - In this article, I examine several therapies I have performed without significant benefits.
Nutrition Theoretical and Methodological Topics.
- Calories cannot disappear but can be redirected as being uncounted - Learn how? - The nutrients we eat and drink & the calories they carry cannot vanish, but they can be redirected to other non-energy purposes. Thus, making them "non-countable."
- Why are there so many diets? - There are hundreds of different diets, each somewhat different from one another. That can be confusing; at least it was for me.
- Why do we need fatty foods? - Fatty foods are often identified with obesity (out of misunderstanding), and we tend to avoid them, even though natural fatty foods are essential to our health.
- The body's natural tendency to gain weight in adulthood. - There is an inverse correlation between the level of the life-force energy and body Weight.
Healthy Nutrition Practical Recommendations.
- "The balanced, varied diet" is the best diet for maintaining good health and optimal weight. - "The balanced, varied diet" provides the body with all the nutrients required for maintaining a healthy body, supporting the regeneration & rejuvenation process.
- Food & Beverages Pyramid - Summary table. - The purpose of the food pyramid is to make recommendations for proper nutrition. However, it does not provide a complete picture.
- Processed and industrialized foods - How do we know to identify it, and the level of potential health damage in it? - Unsurprisingly, there is no uniform and precise definition or criteria of what industrialized & processed foods are. The ambiguity mainly serves the food industry.
- Foods with a low glycemic index and insulin index are not necessarily healthier! - These indices are not very accurate as they do not reflect interactions between foods (we usually eat varied food simultaneously ) and disregard food sources. (Natural vs. processed)
- Practical Tips that will Help You Optimize your Weight. - To gain the optimal weight for your body structure, one probably needs to achieve good health besides slimming.
- Tips for improved eating habits in restaurants and food stalls. - Modern life has made eating in restaurants a routine and part of social interaction.
- Controversial practical nutritional issues. - Brainstorming on selected nutrition issues.
Natural home remedies. (Food, Hygiene, Cosmetics)
- Natural home remedies. (Food, Hygiene, Cosmetics) - Principles of the use and preparation of natural home remedies.
The Unified Theory of All Sexual Identities and Orientations.
- The Unified Theory of All Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's Theory) - There can be no separate explanation for each and all sexual identities and orientations; there must be a unifying model because that is how nature works.
Improving the availability of healthcare.
- Self-healing one-stop-shop, affordable health resorts specially designed for chronic patients. - A self-healing resort in a surrealistic environment with one-stop-shop health services can be a reality shortly. This is not a new idea, just a different emphasis.
- The entry of robots into the home and industrial kitchens will dramatically change nutritional habits. - Organic and healthy food chains nationwide will be economical when robots can perform many tasks.
- Artificial intelligence in the service of medicine is only a matter of time. - Artificial intelligence (AI) is mandatory to enable proper diagnosis & treatment and optimal allocation of resources.
Applicable breakthrough medical technologies.
- Liquefying of intrahepatic stones from the liver and gallbladder. (Equivalent to blasting kidney stones) - Intra-hepatic solidified bile stones are prevalent. Liquefying these liver and gallbladder stones and removing them will boost the immune system. (With many additional benefits.)
- Transfusion of life-force energy (qi) - The miracle CURE of the future. - The technological development in the medical sciences is tremendous, but it did not significantly improve the quality of life of the patients and will not enable with the existing tools to produce a significant leap forward.
- Purification of Blood During Sleep. (Mimicking optimal lifestyle & diet) - Futuristic technology that filters the blood to levels that mimic people with a very healthy diet & lifestyle.
- The next revolutionary step in medicine after decoding the human DNA genome. - Decoding the causes of all chronic diseases, including cancer, mental illnesses, and addictions, is a possible task that will dramatically change the world of medicine. The treatment will focus on eliminating the causes of the disease rather than its symptoms.
Love, Envy, Hate, Revenge are part of the survival mechanism.
- Unsurprisingly, Love, Envy, Hatred, and Revenge are interconnected. - In a competitive world, these 4 groups of emotions are needed. They are not accidental. They serve the purpose of survival.
- Type 1 Diabetes. (Formerly known as juvenile diabetes) - Type 1 diabetes is not an incurable disease; improving the quality of life of patients is achievable; initiative and courage are required not to follow the course of conventional medicine. The payoff is immense in every sense.
- Psoriasis. - Full recovery from Psoriasis is achievable using self-healing medicine, within 6 - 18 months, even after many years of suffering.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. (ALS) - MS & ALS are not incurable diseases. Recovery from MS or ALS is achievable using self-healing medicine. Although not similar, both can be treated with the same self-healing protocols. (With few alterations.)
- Thyroid Autoimmune Diseases. (Hashimoto thyroiditis and Graves' disease) - Although Hashimoto thyroiditis and Graves' disease are seemingly opposite conditions of Thyroid autoimmune diseases; they can be treated with the same self-healing protocols. (With few alterations.)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. (SLE) - SLE is characterized by severe outbreaks, but also in prolonged remissions. If one can strengthen the immune system by natural means, the disease will completely disappear while initiating rehabilitation of the damaged tissue.
- IgA nephropathy. (Autoimmune kidney disease) - IgA nephropathy (IgAN) patients are often treated with a misconception that it is an incurable disease! Treatments accordingly are only symptomatic and do not attempt to bring about the patient's recovery.
- Alcoholic beverages addiction - Weaning methodology. - Alcoholics are not unreasonable people, nor are they self-destructive. In a state of addiction, the subconscious partially paralyzes reason.
- Obesity (Most often breaks out in childhood or adolescence) is not just being overweight! - Obese People (especially those who are obese at a young age) are not lazy; without motivation, they often suffer from food & eating addiction.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - COPD. (Asthma, Emphysema, Chronic Bronchitis) - This article presents a different approach to what addiction is and its reward mechanism, with an emphasis on strategies to accomplish a successful smoking withdrawal or a drastic reduction.