The subconscious mind is part of the self-defense mechanism of the mind. One of Its functions is to store unresolved traumatic events that may prevent us from functioning properly.
"What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
This article presents the subconscious mind's role in an unconventional approach and its far-reaching impact on our mental and physical health, including addictions. Removing unresolved traumatic memories from the subconscious and transferring them to the conscious does not require forgetting those events but releasing them!
The subconscious mind cannot be easily penetrated.
The subconscious mind is a kind of virtual safe for unresolved traumatic events from our past. It has an immense impact on our health.
We tend to store traumatic events that have not been adequately internalized in the subconscious mind.
- The events stored in the subconscious are not forgotten.
- The subconscious mind is a hidden partition (challenging to break into) to which access is minimal.
- The question of what directs events to the subconscious mind is individual. A traumatic event for one is not necessarily a traumatic event for the others.
Why do unresolved traumatic events cause various illnesses and symptoms?
- Particularly traumatic events (in the eye of the beholder) can break through the defense system and get out, thus creating a partial paralysis at the site of the break-in. The emotional place where the breakup takes place has a lot of energetic momentum!
Irrational fears (phobias), autoimmune diseases, addictions, and even mental disorders are quite often the result of unresolved traumatic events from our past.
- A long list of physical, emotional, and even chronic illnesses are explained more rationally using tools that make use of the subconscious. But science refuses to use ancient techniques (Indian and Chinese medicine) that have tried to bind the body and mind! And thus, he misses an extraordinary opportunity.
- Even today, after serving in the army, I can run and shout at the sight of a large cockroach. The traumatic event happened when I was 5, my dad stepping through and squeezing a cockroach in my room. No rationale will help me. I'm afraid of cockroaches! But in most cases, people are not at all able to reconstruct the traumatic event, which is a necessary condition for treating the problem.
- Prominent examples: Battle shock, stuttering, autoimmune diseases that break out at a young age, addictions, eating disorders, mental disorders all have a touch on past events stored in our subconscious.
Chinese and Indian medicine have tried to link the various organs, energy centers (chakras), and emotional vulnerability.
- I often present the maps of the chakras and meridians (energy channels) with the explicit knowledge that this is not an in-depth and accurate analysis. Still, it is certainly applicable, usually also giving a correct picture.
"To live is to have Qi in every part of your body.” To die is to be a body without Qi. For the health to be maintained, there must be a balance of Qi."
The connection between the body, mind & spirit.
- The Chinese concept of Qi is not easily translated into Western thought. Although this connection is known for thousands of years, modern conventional medicine does not balance the body, mind & spirit.
- Not everyone knows acupuncture is an energetic treatment method that aims to balance life energy essential to a healthy life.
Routine psychological treatments are often unable to penetrate the subconscious.
What techniques can penetrate the conscious mind? I usually advise chronic patients to consider these tools. (Except for psycho-chemical drugs)
- Hypnotic therapies. (Licensed & Authorized only.)
- Profound meditation. (Or similar techniques such as Yoga or Tai Chi.)
- Most people (especially in the West) cannot reach meditation at the levels required to penetrate the subconscious mind.
- It is not surprising that people travel to ashrams in India, where they manage to break free from the past's anxieties and gain mental and physical liberation.
- All martial arts make use of meditation tools for mental and physical empowerment. But this is an action that requires a lot of practice.
- Support groups. (Provided there is a deep connection between the group members and the facilitator)
- Psychochemical drugs. (Do not use without a doctor's prescription) Most often involve side effects.
Techniques that can treat the symptoms of energetic blockages without penetrating the subconscious mind.
- Acupuncture does not penetrate the conscious mind but can release energetic blockages caused by unresolved traumatic events.
- Energetic flushing. (The technique is only available in certain places around the world.)
- The placebo effect.
Patients with chronic diseases whose disease onset at a young age (30-35) years and under should consider hypnotherapy. (Authorized only)
Addicts & autoimmune diseases patients of all ages are advised to use hypnotherapy as well.
The use of hypnosis may be perceived by many as unrelated to the illness they suffer from, but the release of unresolved mental traumas has far-reaching effects on the body. Hypnosis can penetrate the conscious mind and eliminate unresolved traumatic events and improve the patient's recovery chances. It is especially recommended for chronic patients whose disease onset at a young age (30-35) and below.
- Not every traumatic event is stored in the subconscious - but only those that are also traumatic (at the time) and not appropriately resolved.
- Through hypnosis, it may be possible to reconstruct traumatic non-resolved events and release the stress that blocks the Qi life-force energy and thus causes sickness.
- Hypnosis may be an essential therapeutic tool but not as an exclusive treatment.
- Hypnotherapy requires patient collaboration. I needed many hypnosis-like sessions. In my opinion, most patients will need several treatments to achieve the desired results.
Hypnosis has a mysterious and sometimes even dubious image due to the misuse of live performances, but it is a medical procedure of paramount importance.
Hypnosis for Clearing Subconscious Negativity.
My spiritual experience changed my life.
- I was lucky to attend one of Dr. Nader Butto’s seminars in March 2012. At that time, I was in critical condition.
- Later I started to visit my therapist regularly (and continue to do so until today). One of his students practically saved my life.
- This unique mental and spiritual experience of energetic flushing is probably not available worldwide. I would describe it as a combination of acupuncture and relaxed hypnosis.
- The physiological and emotional response is hard to describe: lying on a mattress fully conscious of vibrations and involuntary movements happening all over the body as if it were science fiction.
- People may be skeptical, but I am entirely convinced that it was real. It is just another proof that the human body contains "energy."
- The idea that energetic blocks eventually evolve into physical illness is not new. However, Nader Butto’s approach and implementation are comprehensive and unique.
Recommended Link: Dr. Nader Butto - The Human Code.
Watch Dr. Nader Butto on YouTube (Most recommended)