The gap between the DNA of apes and humans may seem minor to us, a total of 4%. Still, the 15 million discrepancies are in precisely the correct sequence!
Darwinian evolution is so entrenched, with correct principles, of natural selection that science has not noticed that it is being dragged with theory to the wrong places! The findings of fossils seem to prove the entire evolution theory, but paradoxically, they are misleading.
- Darwinian evolution was established in the 19th century when the science of genetics did not yet exist. The Darwinist theory is so entrenched and unquestionably accepted that scientists have not even bothered to test its plausibility, especially since all the apparent findings validate it. The principle of natural selection is valid, but as for everything else, a closer look casts great doubt.
- The human brain is 3 times larger than a monkey's brain, and cognitive abilities vary accordingly. The simulation step-by-step of the first humanoid apes (human ancestors) with 46 chromosomes from apes with 48 chromosomes illustrates it is unlikely.
A 10% efficiency of the human brain is astounding because it indicates a waste of resources!
- A phenomenon that does not exist in nature under any circumstances. The principle of natural selection in Darwinian evolution is based on a relatively competitive survival advantage of random genetic changes.
A considerable excess of resources, without any competitive advantage, contradicts the principle of natural selection and points to a deliberate hand in human genetics.
Link: Evolution (Wikipedia)
The theory of evolution (Which was presented by Charles Darwin in the book The Origin of the Species, published in 1859) is widely accepted among scientists, thanks to genetic analysis and fossils that have been preserved and show gradual development through natural selection. Religious circles did not like the subject from the beginning, primarily because evolution provided a scientific explanation for something perceived as the act of creation. I must emphasize that my point of view is not religious but scientific.
- Genesis 1:27: "And God created man in his image, in the image of God created he him male and female created he them." (translation from the text in the Hebrew language)
There are many interpretations of this verse, but a growing school of thought sees this verse as proof of extraterrestrial intervention in the human race. In the Bible, "Helohim" is equivalent to God, but many interpret the word "Ehlohim" as extraterrestrial beings. Given the findings, I am forced to consider this possibility seriously.
There are two main problems in the theory of evolution—Which are not about the question of natural selection.
The two main problems with the classical theory of evolution are that there is no plausible explanation for creating life from chemical compounds. (Abiogenesis) In addition, second-order evolution, in which species change regularly while changing the number of chromosomes, is not supported by a mathematical simulation, even a fairly simplistic one.
The DNA molecule is a marvel of highly complex binary code that is unlikely to have been created spontaneously. (Abiogenesis)
- Some convincing scientific theories try to explain the formation of life on Earth (Abiogenesis). If you add up all the variables, the problem is that you will get impossible coincidences!
- A constant energy source had to be found for life to exist on Earth. (Apart from lightning) life began after the creation of single cells plankton) that were able to carry out photosynthesis. The chlorophyll that enables photosynthesis is a pretty complex molecule, DNA, by chance! Succeeded in producing the most efficient photovoltaic cell formula in nature. By analogy, it's like asking a newborn baby to write the operating system for all the computing in the world.
The thought that everything is conducted randomly is a thought we would like to believe in - but it does not correspond to reality.
From my perspective, there is no escape but to choose one of two alternatives for the formation of life on Earth:
- God created everything and is omnipotent. (Religions do not require explanations.)
- Extraterrestrial beings intervened and planted life on the Earth; later, they intervened in the human genome and perhaps all life forms!
The problem is that none of these concepts can be proven or disproved. They will remain unsolved. The reason for this is logical and related to the theorem of mathematical incompleteness by Kurt Godel. To illustrate, take the sentence "Never say Never." The sentence is built with self-contradiction, and so is the issue of the formation of life on Earth!
- The science of computational genetics is approaching the point where quantum super-computers can simulate genetic evolution by reverse engineering from modern Homo sapiens to our ancestors. (Of which we have remnants of DNA) I believe the simulation will reveal that the scenario of random evolution is statistically improbable.
The statistical conclusion would indicate that human heredity has undergone continuous enhancement, much more than once!
Continue reading: Human Evolution Must Have Been Accelerated By Extraterrestrials.
The principle of natural selection is an inherited principle that improves traits over time, enhancing survival chances. Brain functions with no survival expression are inconsistent with the principles of natural selection, and therefore, the conclusion is that they result from a different process!