Most often, we tend to ignore early symptoms until chronic pain or other alarming signs appear.
"Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
In the broadest sense, Preventive medicine manages the health of all citizens from the day they are born until their death. The amount of information required to process is enormous and requires the use of artificial intelligence. (Expected to happen in a decade or two) link: Artificial intelligence in the service of medicine is only a matter of time.
Preventive medicine is the best economic-social investment, yet the scope of preventive medicine is only marginal.
Effective preventive medicine requires several cycles simultaneously: legislation, regulation, education, explication, a supportive environment, artificial intelligence data analytics.
Link: Preventive healthcare. (Wikipedia) | "Each year, millions of people die of preventable deaths. A 2004 study showed that about half of all deaths in the United States in 2000 were due to preventable behaviors and exposures."
- Preventive medicine today usually refers to identified risk groups and not to the general population. Although it seems to us that preventative medicine has significantly evolved, the scope of preventive medicine compared to the potential for preventing chronic illness is in only a few percent!
- We all have a denial mechanism that tries to preserve our way of life. Besides, in modern medicine, preventive medicine is not assimilated as a cultural value. We usually find that we are sick only when chronic pain, prolonged discomfort, or other bothersome symptoms.
The order in which symptoms first appear is significant.
Our bodies often warn of a malfunction in mild symptoms, years before the onset of chronic diseases.
- The two exceptions are autoimmune diseases and certain cancers, especially in children, adolescents, and young people. The explanation is that these chronic illnesses usually break out in much shorter periods due to unresolved mental trauma, and their early warning is relatively short.
When chronic patients examine retrospectively, they often find that they have had many signs that something is not working correctly in their body.
- Constipation, diarrhea, gastrointestinal gas, nail fungus, recurrent vaginal fungal infection, abdominal obesity, thinning hair, brittle nails, permanent runny nose, headaches, prolonged flu, skin rashes, fatigue, decreased sexual function, reduced vision, and hearing. Cognitive impairment, impaired memory, and the list go on.
About 50% of the immune system is directly affected by the digestive system.
- The gastrointestinal tract is the primary non-sterile internal system, forcing the immune system to fight relentlessly to prevent the overgrowth of pathogens.
- An imbalance in gut flora affects the immune system that fights relentlessly to prevent the overgrowth of pathogens. Our lifestyle and diet have a significant impact on our immune system.
- Dietary fiber, natural oils/fats, and naturally fermented foods are critical to maintaining good health.
- Industrialized & processed food harms the digestive system, therefore, also the immune system.
The order in which symptoms first appear is significant because the chronic disease often breaks out in the systems where the symptoms first erupted.
The location of symptoms does not necessarily reveal the main problem. Often the illness is along the harmed energy channel. (Meridian) The immune system is even throughout our entire body, but its manifestation may differ in our body's organs/systems.
While chronic morbidity is steadily rising, preventative medicine is only at the edges, usually after the patient is in a risk group.
Source: The New York Times. | The Marshall Protocol Knowledge Base.
Why is no one waking up and planning a preventative healthcare strategy?
The fact why almost no government in developed countries have begun strategic planning of preventive medicine has several reasons:
- Long-term planning and strategy based on four synchronized circuits are required. Legislation, regulation, education, explanation, a supportive environment.
- If you ask what prevents projects of this type, is it just a matter of complex logistics? The answer is that this is not the leading explanation.
What are the leading explanations for the catastrophic state of lack of preventative healthcare?
- Medicine science itself does not have any philosophy! Medical ethics does not weigh at all.
- Nutrition science does not have an orderly and agreed-upon doctrine. In the absence of consensus, it is challenging to produce a clear policy.
One of the most critical reasons - what is harmful to our health produces a lot of money!
- The food, beverage, pharmaceutical, grooming, cleaning, and toiletries industries are among the most powerful and wealthy. They are the ones who contribute to the politicians for their election campaigns! No sane politician will come out against them!