We often ignore early symptoms until chronic pain or other worrying signs appear. Preventive medicine can reduce human suffering and enormous expenses.
"Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
Today, preventive medicine is intended primarily for risk groups; this is only a small part of preventative medicine requirements. In the broadest sense, Preventive medicine manages the health of all citizens from the day they are born until their death. The amount of information required to process is enormous and requires artificial intelligence. (Expected to happen in a decade or two) link: Artificial intelligence in the service of medicine is only a matter of time.
A single blood test for HCV 20 years ago would have saved the taxpayer (in Israel) vast sums of the cost of the chemotherapy treatment covered by the state health insurance, which was then estimated at over $ 100,000. The terrible suffering, loss of productivity to the economy, and many expenses I had over the 15 years that the state insurance did not cover. One (reasonably routine) blood test for the at-risk population can save about half of the liver transplants of patients who are not alcoholic drinkers! (The example I gave is just one of many.)
Preventive medicine is the best economic-social investment, yet the scope of preventive medicine is only marginal.
Effective preventive medicine requires several cycles simultaneously: legislation, regulation, education, explication, a supportive environment, and artificial intelligence data analytics.
Link: Preventive healthcare. (Wikipedia) | "Each year, millions of people die of preventable deaths. A 2004 study showed that about half of all deaths in the United States in 2000 were due to preventable behaviors and exposures."
- Today, preventive medicine usually refers to identified risk groups rather than the general population. Although it seems to us that preventative medicine has significantly evolved, the scope of preventive medicine compared to the potential for preventing chronic illness is only a few percent!
- We all have a denial mechanism that tries to preserve our way of life. Besides, preventive medicine is not assimilated as a cultural value in modern medicine. We usually find sick only when chronic pain, prolonged discomfort, or other bothersome symptoms.
The order in which symptoms first appear is significant.
Our bodies often warn of a malfunction in mild symptoms years before the onset of chronic diseases.
- The two exceptions are autoimmune diseases and certain cancers, especially in children, adolescents, and young people. The explanation is that these chronic illnesses usually break out in much shorter periods due to unresolved mental trauma, and their early warning is relatively straightforward.
When chronic patients examine retrospectively, they often find that they have had many signs that something is not working correctly in their body.
- Constipation, diarrhea, gastrointestinal gas, nail fungus, recurrent vaginal fungal infection, abdominal obesity, thinning hair, brittle nails, permanent runny nose, headaches, prolonged flu, skin rashes, fatigue, decreased sexual function, reduced vision, and hearing. Cognitive impairment, impaired memory, and the list go on.
About 50% of the immune system is directly affected by the digestive system.
- The gastrointestinal tract is the primary non-sterile internal system, forcing the immune system to fight relentlessly to prevent the overgrowth of pathogens.
- An imbalance in gut flora affects the immune system that fights relentlessly to prevent the overgrowth of pathogens. Our lifestyle and diet have a significant impact on our immune system.
- Dietary fiber, natural oils/fats, and naturally fermented foods are critical to maintaining good health.
- Industrialized & processed food harms the digestive system and the immune system.
The order in which symptoms first appear is significant because the chronic disease often breaks out in the systems where the symptoms first erupted.
The location of symptoms does not necessarily reveal the main problem. Often the illness is along the harmed energy channel. (Meridian) The immune system is even throughout our entire body, but its manifestation may differ in our body's organs/systems.
Source: The New York Times. | The Marshall Protocol Knowledge Base.
Why is no one waking up and planning a preventative healthcare strategy?
The fact why almost no government in developed countries have begun strategic planning of preventive medicine has several reasons:
- Long-term planning and strategy based on four synchronized circuits are required. Legislation, regulation, education, explanation, and a supportive environment.
- If you ask what prevents projects of this type, is it just a matter of complex logistics? The answer is that this is not the leading explanation.
What are the leading explanations for the catastrophic state of lack of preventative healthcare?
- Medicine science itself does not have any philosophy! Medical ethics does not weigh at all.
- Nutrition science does not have an orderly and agreed-upon doctrine. In the absence of consensus, it is challenging to produce a clear policy.
One of the most critical reasons - what is harmful to our health produces a lot of money!
- The food, beverage, pharmaceutical, grooming, cleaning, and toiletries industries are among the most powerful and wealthy. They are the ones who contribute to the politicians for their election campaigns! No sane politician will come out against them!
Philosophy of medicine is a vital requirement for preventive medicine!
Preventive medicine does not amount to a summons to check blood pressure and cholesterol levels in the blood, which are usually also driven by the interests of the drug companies, but by preventing these conditions resulting from an unhealthy diet and lifestyle. Brave politicians who are not dependent on giant companies should be resurrected and implement preventive medicine.
Investing in preventative medicine saves human lives, terrible suffering, and enormous resources!