Calories cannot disappear but can be redirected as uncounted - Learn how?
The negative calorie idea with a completely new Interpretation.
The idea that negative calories exist is not new and usually refers to foods for digestion that require more calories than the food carries. My Hypothesis is entirely different.
- The new trend for slimming by testing intestinal bacteria and adapting foods accordingly is based on similar principles of improved absorption of nutrients suitable for tissue regeneration and long-term maintenance. (Without a comprehensive theory to explain how it works.)
Each food and drink has two digestive routing options.
- To become available energy for immediate exploitation. (Or fat storage.) "Counted as calories."
- To be used for building tissues & long-term maintenance. "Not counted as calories."
- The portion of food dedicated to tissue regeneration varies depending on the body's requirements and diet quality and quantity. The rest is converted into energy and fat and influences body weight. Surprisingly! - Processed foods make us gain weight much faster than the same equal calories of natural foods. Not all calories are equal. The "calorie is a calorie" tautology is wrong.
- When you refuel your car, you know how much energy you will get (driving range). When a person eats and drinks, some food (by analogy) enters the oil tank and is intended for maintenance - but the proportions change! Thus, all caloric calculations are inaccurate.
- The nutrients we eat & the calories they carry cannot disappear, but they can be redirected to other non-energy purposes. The digestive routing process is significant for our overall health and appearance and maintaining our body's optimal weight.
Continue reading the article: Calories cannot disappear but can be redirected as uncounted.