I have many years of positive experience with varying energy therapies, but they are usually part of a comprehensive treatment and not an exclusive treatment.
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
Energy medicine includes a long list of different therapies (as part of self-healing medicine). Because modern medicine does not have a clear philosophy, there are no clear boundaries and definitions of energetic medicine. Acupuncture is a phenomenon that has been extensively researched and has scientific validation and is the clear and recognized representative of energetic medicine. (Although it is not perceived as such) Energy medicine is probably the future medicine since there is no doubt that the human body has energetic properties critical for our health.
Energy medicine- Introduction.
Energy medicine does not have a uniform definition, and you will even find skeptical references about its very existence.
My broad suggested definition of Energy Medicine:
"Forms of diagnosis or treatment (that have efficacy) do not work on the physical body through Intense exercise, drugs, herbs, food, drinks, chemicals, or invasive treatments."
The methods of Energy medicine can be divided into two: Energy medicine with patient's body movement and without movement.
- With patient's body movement - Yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Kung.
- Without patient's body movement - Acupuncture, Energy flushing, Meditation, Magdalena method, Guided Imagery, Frequency & Music medicine, Hulda Clark zapper, Placebo effect, Bach flowers, Homeopathy. (In this group, there are several therapies whose effectiveness is questionable.)
My experience and insights with energy medicine.
- Over the years, I have received dozens of energetic flushes treatments (using the Dr. Nader Butto method) as well as a few Magdalena treatments, combined with music at frequencies that help with physical and mental rehabilitation. I tried crystal stones and even went to the rabbis in a religious process of purification. The energetic flushing yields very tangible and noticeable results.
- It is worth emphasizing that energy therapy requires a combination of lifestyle, healthy diet, and of course, mental-energetic empowerment.
- Energetic treatments need a state of meditation or deep guided imagery to function and resonate at the healing frequencies.
- Yoga, tai chi, meditation, and martial arts techniques use the body's energies to achieve physical and mental resilience. (But they are not necessarily perceived as techniques that use the energy of life - qi.)
Blinking is a valuable technique for supersensible diagnosis.
- The eyelid muscles are the most sensitive and therefore allow high accuracy in receiving the information and assisting with an accurate diagnosis. The nervous system of the eyelids is both voluntary and involuntary, and a voluntary release of control over them connects the subconscious to the conscious.
Healing energy medicine techniques with motion: Yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Kung.
All energy medicine movement techniques strengthen the inner energy (qi) balance body, mind, and spirit. The effect of these techniques on the physical body is far-reaching.
Yoga For Complete Beginners - 20 Minute Home Yoga Workout!
Healing through music at specific frequencies.
Recommend everyone listening to music at reputed frequencies that supposedly have healing properties.
432 Hz - Deep Healing Music for The Body & Soul - DNA Repair, Relaxation Music, Meditation Music.
- You will find several frequencies 432, 528, 741 Hz, and more if you search YouTube. The promises of recovery are a bit exaggerated, but the music is delightful and soothing.
- I recommend that those who want to try the frequencies whose sum of digits (added to one number) are 3,6,9. These principles were formulated by the (lesser known) genius Nikola Tesla.
- Although I agree with the basic principles, I object to the firm conclusions. Combining body (nutrition and lifestyle), mind, and spirit is necessary for energetic therapy to work in our body.
We've Found The Magic Frequency (This Will Revolutionize Our Future)
I have long-term experience with the Hulda Clark zapper. (Bought it on Amazon for about 200 $ a few years ago.)
Hulda Clark Zapper.
My long-term experience with the Hulda Clark Zapper.
- Do not expect to be fully cured only by zapping.
- I recommend further investigation of zapping. In my opinion, it seems to have a positive effect on disarming pathogens, especially after taking live probiotics. (But it does not cure all diseases as claimed.)
- Possible Side-effects: red skin and minor superficial scratching wounds around the ankles. (Under the straps)
Although I support energetic therapies, I advise patients not to develop excessive expectations - energetic therapy is not a magical treatment.
As someone who has tried these therapies for years, they positively affect only if we simultaneously treat the body-mind and spirit.