I have long-term experience with energy therapies; It should be part of a comprehensive (body, mind, and spirit) and not an exclusive therapy.
"If you want to find out the universe's secrets, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration. (Nikola Tesla)"
Energy medicine includes a long list of therapies (as part of self-healing medicine). Because modern medicine does not have a clear philosophy, there are no boundaries and definitions of energetic medicine. Acupuncture is a phenomenon that has been extensively researched, has scientific validation, and is a clear and recognized representative of energetic medicine. (Although it is not perceived as such) Energy medicine is probably the future of medicine since there is no doubt that the human body has energetic properties critical for our health.
In traditional Chinese and Indian medicine (Ayurveda), you can find tables of traumas and the energetic blockages they cause. They are not exact but illuminate essential concepts.
Energy medicine- Introduction.
Energy medicine does not have a uniform definition, and you will find skeptical references about its existence.
My broad suggested definition of Energy Medicine:
"Forms of diagnosis or treatment (that have efficacy) do not work on the physical body through Intense exercise, drugs, herbs, food, drinks, chemicals, or invasive treatments."
Energy medicine can be divided into two methods: With the patient's body and without movement.
- With patient's body movement - Yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Kung.
- Without patient's body movement - Acupuncture, Energy flushing, Meditation, Magdalena method, Guided Imagery, Frequency & Music medicine, Hulda Clark zapper, Placebo effect, Bach flowers, Homeopathy. (In this group, several therapies have questionable effectiveness.)
My experience and insights with energy medicine.
- Over the years, I have received dozens of energetic flushes treatments (using the Dr. Nader Butto method) and a few Magdalena treatments, combined with music at frequencies that help with physical and mental rehabilitation. I tried crystal stones and even went to the rabbis in a religious purification process. The energetic flushing yields very tangible and noticeable results.
- It is worth emphasizing that energy therapy requires a combination of lifestyle, a healthy diet, and mental-energetic empowerment.
- Energetic treatments need a state of meditation or deep guided imagery to function and resonate at the healing frequencies.
- Yoga, tai chi, meditation, and martial arts techniques use the body's energies to achieve physical and mental resilience. (But they are not necessarily perceived as techniques that use the energy of life - qi.)
Blinking is a valuable technique for supersensible diagnosis.
- The eyelid muscles are the most sensitive and therefore allow high accuracy in receiving the information and assisting with an accurate diagnosis. The nervous system of the eyelids is both voluntary and involuntary, and a voluntary release of control over them connects the subconscious to the conscious.
Healing energy medicine techniques with motion: Yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Kung.
All energy medicine movement techniques strengthen the inner energy (qi) to balance body, mind, and spirit. The effect of these techniques on the physical body is far-reaching.
Yoga For Complete Beginners - 20-Minute Home Yoga Workout!
I recommend everyone to listen with their eyes closed in a quiet room while meditating on music at reputational frequencies.
Listening to music while lying down with eyes closed, preferably in a dark and quiet room, is recommended. It is possible while meditating and using guided imagery. Frequencies are ineffective if they do not penetrate the subconscious. You can find several recommended frequencies, such as 432, 528, 741 Hz, and more, if you search YouTube. The sounds are very soothing and pleasing.
- I recommend that those who want to try the frequencies whose sum of digits (added to one number) is 3,6,9. These principles were formulated by the (lesser-known) genius Nikola Tesla.
- Although I agree with the basic principles, I object to the firm conclusions. Combining body (nutrition and lifestyle), mind, and spirit is necessary for energetic therapy to work in our body.
432 Hz - Deep Healing Music for The Body & Soul - DNA Repair, Relaxation Music, Meditation Music.
I have long-term experience with the Hulda Clark zapper. (I bought it on Amazon for about 200 $ a few years ago.)
Hulda Clark Zapper.
My long-term experience with the Hulda Clark Zapper.
- Do not expect to be fully cured only by zapping.
- I recommend further investigation of zapping. It seems to positively affect disarming pathogens, especially after taking live probiotics. (But it does not cure all diseases as claimed.)
- Possible Side-effects: red skin and minor superficial scratching wounds around the ankles. (Under the straps)
Although I support energetic therapies, I advise patients not to develop excessive expectations - energetic therapy is not magical. As someone who has tried these therapies for years, I know they positively affect only if one simultaneously treats the body-mind and spirit.