The antihypertensive drugs bring a drop in blood pressure, but at the cost of long-term health damage.
If you are an adult, the probability that you are taking at least one of these drugs designed to treat high blood pressure is approximately 50%: diuretics, calcium channel blockers, ACE inhibitors, angiotensin II receptor blockers, beta-blockers, alpha-blockers. Hypertension is not the cause of coronary heart disease! It is a symptom of an unhealthy lifestyle and diet that can be reversed naturally. (Without medication)
High blood pressure is a part of the self-defense mechanism, and therefore, it is a symptom! Not the disease itself.
75% of all heart attack patients had regular to low cholesterol levels!
- The number of people affected by high blood pressure has almost doubled over the past 40 years.
- Hypertension is prevalent in developing countries in Asia and Africa.
- The World Health Organization attributes high blood pressure to an annual death rate of 7.5 million people, confuses (like everyone else) between symptoms and the causes of the disease. (A symptom of illness cannot cause death.)
Hypertension underlying causes.
Hypertension is usually a sign of an unhealthy cumulative lifestyle and diet. (It can be reversed.)
- Inflammatory processes create sedimentary on the walls of the blood vessels that cause stenosis and lack of flexibility.
- High blood pressure is a mechanism needed to achieve more efficient blood flow & filtering in major organs such as the Lungs, Kidneys, Liver, Heart & Circulatory systems.
- Anxiety and stress can aggravate the symptoms of hypertension.
- Salt only slightly raises blood pressure; it is not the leading cause of high blood pressure. Most of the salt we consume comes from processed and industrialized foods, not from the cooking salt we add to food. Eating bland food is a mistake! A little aromatic salt will not raise blood pressure significantly.
How can I lower my blood pressure and cholesterol naturally? (Without taking medications)
These two widespread symptoms are related to each other. They are mainly the result of an inflammatory diet that creates a lot of damage to tissues and deposits on the walls of the blood vessels that cause calcification and narrowing of the blood vessels.
- Varied, natural diet; without industrialized and processed foods. (Which is now a major part of the modern diet)
- A sharp reduction in animal food—consumption of only natural beverages, without soft drinks, or sugary drinks, including diet drinks.
- Drinking regularly natural squeezed juices will reduce the inflammations throughout the entire body and blood vessels.
- Moderate exercise is essential to lower high blood pressure, as it activates the lymphatic system.
- Controlled sun exposure is critical to maintaining proper calcium homeostasis.
Why does the liver produce high amounts of cholesterol when the body is in prolonged inflammation?
- Inflammation, in their broad definition, are a repair mechanism for damaged tissue.
- Every cell's fatty membrane in our body comprises cholesterol, so repairing cells requires the liver to produce more cholesterol! Cholesterol is not the enemy in this case.
LDL (bad cholesterol) size should be analyzed.
- Harmful cholesterol (LDL) is the smaller one that clings to the walls of blood vessels. (Most blood tests do not make the proper distinction in sizes of harmful cholesterol.)