All the energetic processes in nature, are characterized by the dynamic energy flow, consists of four Phases.
All four groups of immunodeficiency diseases reflect a blockage in one or more of the four life energy phases, thus can be simulated with the four seasons. (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.)
Recommended link: Four Life Phases. By Dr. Nadder Butto.
All the energetic processes in nature, from the single cell to the entire universe, are characterized by the dynamic energy flow, consists of four Phases.
The four phases of life and its matching group of diseases, respectively.
- Stimulation ⇒ Allergies. (Spring)
- Expansion of ⇒ Chronic Inflammations. (Summer)
- Contraction of ⇒ Cancer. (Fall)
- Relaxation ⇒ Autoimmune diseases. (Winter)
- Mitosis (Cell division) consists of 4 phases. (Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase.)
- Body organs: Respiratory system & heartbeat. (Each has 4 phases.)
- Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.
- Life Cycle: Birth, Maturity, Old age, Death. (Applies also for stars!)
- All Matter has 4 phases: Gas, Liquid, Plasma, Solid. (Matter and energy have dual properties.)
Since this model is not intuitive, a small familiar analogy.
Let's think for a moment about the human body as if it were a car whose gearbox had a malfunction while driving. (Transmission is not possible)
Let's examine the primary scenarios:
- Stimulation - If we are traveling at too low a speed, the travel time is very long, and we are late for everything we have planned.
- Expansion - If we travel too fast to the road conditions, the trip will be bouncy and very uncomfortable.
- Contraction- If we want to stop, we must push the brakes with great force, especially if the car gets stuck in high gear.
- Relaxation - If we want to turn around or go back - we can't!