All the energetic processes in nature are characterized by a cyclic energy flow, consisting of four Phases.
This model suggests looking at the long-term failure of the immune system as an energy failure. Therefore, it can be presented in the 4-phases of the life model. All four immunodeficiency disease groups (Allergies, Chronic inflammations, Cancer, Autoimmune diseases) reflect a blockage in one or more of the four life energy phases. In the literature, you will find the 4 phases of life in the human context. (Birth, adulthood, old age, death. This model is much broader than described. It is also applicable to stars, galaxies, and humans.
The 4 seasons are just one (of many) examples of cyclic energetic flow.
From the single cell to the entire universe, all the energetic processes in nature are characterized by the dynamic energy flow, consisting of four Phases.
The four phases of life and their matching group of immunodeficiency diseases, respectively.
- Stimulation ⇒ Allergies. (Spring)
- Expansion of ⇒ Chronic Inflammations. (Summer)
- Contraction of ⇒ Cancer. (Fall)
- Relaxation ⇒ Autoimmune diseases. (Winter)
- Mitosis (Cell division) consists of 4 phases. (Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase.)
- Body organs: Respiratory system & heartbeat. (Each has 4 phases.)
- Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.
- Life Cycle: Birth, Maturity, Old age, Death. (Applies also for stars!)
- All Matter has 4 phases: Gas, Liquid, Plasma, and Solid. (Matter and energy have dual properties.)
Since this model is not intuitive, a small familiar analogy.
Let's think about the human body as if it were a car whose gearbox had malfunctioned while driving. (Transmission is not possible)
Let's examine the primary scenarios:
- Stimulation - If we are traveling at too low a speed, the travel time is very long, and we are late for everything we have planned.
- Expansion - If we travel too fast to the road conditions, the trip will be bouncy and uncomfortable.
- Contraction- If we want to stop, we must push the brakes with great force, especially if the car gets stuck in high gear.
- Relaxation - If we want to turn around at high speed, stop, or go back - we can not!