Recovery from severe chronic illnesses is usually associated with love and support! Without love, it is almost impossible to recover. (Also applies to same-sex couples)
"Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
In most cases, you hear seemingly implausible recovery stories! You will find that the patient received (and also returned) a profound love❤️!
It took me 10 years to realize that the key to my recovery is in Alixin's love. (it took me 10 years to tell her I love her)
I can confidently say that without the love and support of a charming and beautiful Chinese woman named Alixin, I would not have survived harsh, painful, and prolonged treatments for many years. She is the one who, in her love, gave me a reason to live! | Blog gallery link: The tremendous healing power of LOVE.
Love is ageless. It has no boundaries. Love is independent of culture, color, race, religion, language, or country!
Photos of Alixin and myself over 15 years of acquaintance and deep love.
Unlike movies where the injured are usually young, chronic illnesses are not romantic.
Compassionate nurse syndrome stories are often very romantic.
- The stories about the wounded soldier who married the nurse are often described in movies as having compassionate nurse syndrome.
- In severe distress, physical and emotional support for the patient has deep meaning for both parties.
Both the giving side and the receiving side are donated! The patient receives support, understanding, and love, and the giving side receives gratitude and emotional commitment.
Chronic illnesses often involve great sacrifice on the part of the healthy spouse.
- Although some chronic diseases break out in adolescence, the most common ones break 45-50 and up. At these ages, most people live in a relationship. (Not necessarily marriage)
- When one spouse has a chronic illness, the relationship is usually not based on "sexual love" because chronic patients' sexual abilities are often inadequate.
After endless treatments and a prolonged stay in China for 16 years, I found a Chinese woman's support and love. Had it not been for this love, I would not have survived the disease!
Unfortunately, coping with a spouse's long-term illness is quite common in the modern age.
The question of how to behave with a sick spouse is a question that few talk about.
- Living with a spouse who suffers from a prolonged chronic illness is the ultimate test of any relationship, not just sexuality. Chronic diseases usually intensify the relationship, positive or negative. Some couples strengthen their bond during sickness, but other relationships may not survive. The decision to stay together is a joint decision between the two partners, but the healthy spouse must not feel he is making a painful sacrifice.
- Many years ago, a naturopathic therapist told me that if the emotional connection between the couple before the prolonged outbreak of the disease were excellent, the relationship would only deepen. And if the bond weren't proper, it probably wouldn't survive either! (I'm not an expert in the field; I believe she was right.)
Prolonged betrayal of the healthy spouse is not only sexual but emotional abandonment!
- The sick spouse, usually aware of the infidelity, sometimes consciously ignores it to avoid conflict with the spouse "doing him or her a favor" by staying with them. But the patient pays for it an energetic price of "humiliation" and a feeling of inferiority.
- As a severe chronic Liver-kidney patient, after many years of struggling with survival, including prolonged treatments in China, I no longer felt any emotional connection between my wife and me, but only an economic relationship. I realized that despite the difficulties, I had to end a long marriage. The decision is, of course, individual,l as everyone is in a different situation.
- I gained courage only when I felt I was in the advanced recovery stages. Divorce and separation can deplete life-force energy; avoiding conflicts for patients in severe conditions are advisable.
- Despite the many difficulties of getting divorced at an older age, I am happy with my decision. At the same time, it is a personal decision that others cannot deduce.
Love has a tremendous power that radiates life-force (qi) energy.
I recommend that people simulate numerology with useful phrases, names, important dates, etc.
Link: Pythagorean Numerology (Free calculator)
- The theory behind the method is a bit complex and has fascinating mathematical elements.
- According to this method, the digits are assigned to each word and are summed up to reduce a single-digit number from 1 to 9.
An example of how to calculate Pythagorean Numerology for LOVE. (Also, Money, Imagination, and Curiosity, without calculations)
- If you perform a calculation for the value of Money, - you will receive the same answer!) The number 9, located at the top of the triangle, is considered the highest energy level of the negative (giving) pole.
- LOVE (In numbers) L = 3 | O = 6 | V = 4 | E = 5 | 3 + 6+ 4+ 5 = 18 | 1+ 8 = 9 | LOVE = ENERGY (-9) Positive pole.
- For those interested, the words Imagination and Curiosity have both numerologies of 13. The number 13 is also attributed to unique energetic properties. (Different energy flow)
Pythagorean Numerology Table combined with vortex math.
A healthy spouse's love and support are critical to recovery.
Living with a loving spouse provides love, stability, happiness, and partnership, contributing to inner joy and increasing life-force energy.
Love at any age has energetic properties that can boost life-force energy.
- Recovery stories show that the spouse, family, and friends' love and support are significant.
- Supporting a sick person (man or woman) always involves sacrifice and suffering. The patient often feels whether support is by choice or by necessity.
- The support that comes from love strengthens the sick spouse.
- Support, by default, weakens the chronically ill patient because he feels they burden the healthy spouse.
- In many severe chronic illnesses, sexual ability (also in women) is impaired, but the ability to give love increases because a sick person feels grateful to a healthy spouse.
- Contact, intimacy (even without penetration), interpersonal, and romance is essential in continuing the relationship.
Chronic morbidity among individuals is dual health and social challenge.
Loneliness is one of the common diseases of the 21st century that only intensifies due to the coronavirus.
- The problem arises when patients lose hope of healing and enter a vicious life cycle in solitude. As soon as patients feel they are in recovery, they will often ask for parity.
- In the worldview of self-healing, there are no incurable diseases. It's just a matter of time and determination.
- Many chronic patients who are not in a relationship do not seek significant parity, thinking they are not desirable because of their illness. (Perpetuates an unwanted situation.)
- In my experience, chronic patients are not motivated to go out for entertainment, so it's essential to fill the patient's plan with other content besides watching TV.
- Contact with people is of enormous importance in recovery processes:
- Classes or Workshops.
- Group trips. (Adapted to capabilities.)
- Volunteering for any cause. (For those who are capable.)
- Whenever possible, it is advisable to adopt a good-tempered dog. (Or other pet.)
- It is advisable to live near family members or close friends who will serve as a friend and attentive ears.
- For those who can afford it, it is advisable to host someone suitable in their home. Human contact is of great importance in the healing process.
Recommended link: Forum discussions about The tremendous healing power of LOVE.