Without a mathematical simulation of imagination, creativity, emotions, thoughts, and intuition, reaching advanced AI is impossible.
Artificial intelligence burst into our lives all at once, mainly thanks to ChatGPT, an artificial intelligence engine acquired by Microsoft that signaled a massive war over the new winning technology. In my assessment, the call by Elon Musk, Professor Yuval Noah Harari, and many experts in artificial intelligence to halt the development of artificial intelligence until appropriate technological ethics are formulated creates the opposite phenomenon of increasing the development of artificial intelligence. As! New technology cannot be stopped or delayed.
Current definitions of artificial intelligence are not uniform, and these capabilities have existed (on different levels) for a long time. According to existing definitions, any GPS software is a traffic expert system capable of generating online data-based optimization regarding traffic volumes. Therefore, expanding the existing definitions of artificial intelligence will be necessary. The definition is crucial because it defines The limits and expectations of artificial intelligence systems for future generations.
A regulator of high technology has long been required!
"As an AI language model, I do not have personal beliefs, feelings, or values. I am designed to generate responses based on patterns found in the large dataset of human language that I was trained on. My responses are determined by algorithms and statistical patterns rather than personal beliefs or values."
- Legislation and regulation will not stop technology but will ensure that the values of morality, justice, equality, and transparency are upheld. Legislation always comes backward because technology always works faster than law. The regulation is supposed to apply to everything related to the future of humanity, not only artificial intelligence but also genetic engineering in humans and other areas that will be added later.
- International conventions will ensure that technologies dangerous to humanity's future do not migrate to places without strict regulation – a commitment to reality.
The full quote of the definition of Artificial Intelligence by ChatGPT.
"Artificial Intelligence (AI) refers to the development of computer systems that can perform tasks that typically require human intelligence, such as perception, reasoning, learning, decision-making, and natural language processing. AI technologies can be broadly classified into three categories: rule-based systems, machine learning, and deep learning."
- "Rule-based systems use a set of predefined rules and decision trees to perform tasks, while machine learning algorithms enable computers to learn from data and improve their performance over time. Deep learning, a subset of machine learning, involves using artificial neural networks to model and solve complex problems."
My suggested definition for Artificial Intelligence. (AIׁ)
"Simulation of human capabilities embedded with moral values while synergistically enhancing them—Integrating immense computing power with existing and unexplored human brain capabilities."
- Present complex data analysis and locate hidden connections while expressing these variables mathematically. Provide expert recommendations and suggestions for improvement and initiate research and development in unfamiliar fields.
- Since all AI systems are based on mathematical algorithms, one of the main challenges is creating mathematical connections between seemingly unrelated variables.
The legal world and various regulators must be involved in writing the code of ethics and fundamental moral values of artificial intelligence. Values such as equality, justice, transparency, truth, fairness, integrity, violence prevention, and more must be embedded in the basic code of artificial intelligence. (without being able to change by individuals)
Artificial intelligence systems can be developed on four distinct levels.
The gaps between the different levels of AI are orders of magnitude of complexity. Each level of AI includes the capabilities of its predecessor as well as new features.
- Processing a vast amount of information, collecting materials from various sources, and presenting them consistently, visually, user-friendly, and reasoned, emphasizing the opposing opinions and expert assessments regarding the different options and their reasonableness.
- An artificial intelligence system that will know how to manage curiosity, imagination, and natural creativity is embedded in the system. (This is not just through feedback questionnaires.)
- Mathematical cracking of senses, emotions, thinking, and intuition (subconsciously) while being able to communicate telepathically with an artificial intelligence system.
- Creating a hive (a familiar motif in science fiction films) that uses the power of the group's thoughts and not just the individual! Exponential enhancement of capabilities.
We are only in the first phase of artificial intelligence for those observing. Humanity faces a massive challenge for future generations.
Short brainstorming regarding ChatGPT and advanced AI systems.
The language developed in artificial intelligence by the company OpenAI is very impressive. But it is essential to understand that, at the moment, it is mainly information processing, including visual, logical, and mathematical information. The ability to "create something out of nothing" required by advanced artificial intelligence systems does not yet exist in this generation and requires additional developments that will come in future generations of artificial intelligence.
What is the main advantage of the ChatGPT artificial intelligence system?
- A convenient and easy user interface, similar to existing search engines. The answers are short, concise, and edited in a way that is easy to read and understand.
What are the limitations of existing AI systems?
- Existing AI systems can still not activate human tools such as curiosity, imagination, creativity, and criticism through independent thought.
What is the leading risk inherent in artificial intelligence systems?
- Besides wrong answers, which can happen, the main risk is controlling our lives and dictating critical values, not necessarily with the public's consent. Formulating the values of expert systems, artificial intelligence, and legislation on the subject is essential to continuing life in our world alongside evolving technology.
Is it necessary to interface artificial intelligence systems to create super-intelligent intelligence?
- Creating a super-interface between dedicated artificial intelligence systems will be necessary to create synergy (the whole is greater than the sum of its parts). (This move will enable dramatic streamlining, but the risk increases accordingly.)
Is the risk of losing millions of jobs due to the application of artificial intelligence realistic?
- Streamlining inevitably changes the employment map. Technical jobs will gradually disappear and will be replaced by very creative workers. Technological literacy will be a must for the children of tomorrow!
How close are we to implementing artificial intelligence that will control our lives?
- From the second generation, artificial intelligence will know how to apply very advanced tools of curiosity, imagination, creativity, critical thinking, and intuition! It involves mathematically cracking the essential functions of the human brain. Such a move is expected only towards the middle of the century and closely connects to the creation of a historical encounter with superior extraterrestrials.
Continue reading: Deterministic human simulation—Pinnacle of scientific achievements.
Superintelligence will only be achieved after we move on to future generations of artificial intelligence. Right now, the capabilities are impressive! But they are still not a real breakthrough.