Liver Flush can dissolve the intra-hepatic stones coating, thus enable the cleansing of the liver & gallbladder. By unblocking the liver, gallbladder, intestines & kidneys, one can boost the immune system dramatically.
"It is easy to hate, and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve, while bad things are straightforward to get."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
Mechanical detoxification of the Liver, Gallbladder, intestines, and kidneys has a far-reaching impact on the immune system.
- For optimal effect, it is desirable to combine detoxification with a healthy lifestyle, a varied natural diet, a good night's sleep, moderate exercise, controlled sun exposure, acupuncture (If needed), and few supplements such as omega3 and vitamin B12.
- Strengthening the immune system is essential in recovery from any chronic disease! Besides, it can prevent complications from the Coronavirus.
- A detailed overview of all-natural self-healing therapies can be found in the NATURAL THERAPIES chapter.
Gallstones are usually small, most often brown. (As a result of inflammatory processes.)
(Authentic pictures of gallstones coming out of my Gallbladder)
Women have an increased tendency (compared to men) to develop gallstones.
The female hormone Estrogen gives women an increased ability to regenerate damaged internal cells and protect their liver.
- At the end of the woman's fertility period, the estrogen level decreases, as does the liver's protection.
- Women after their fertility period may suffer from an increased tendency to create Liver & Gallbladder stones. (Also during pregnancies.)
- The Estrogen effect on the regeneration of damaged cells is probably evolutionary since the woman has to give birth and take care of the children. (Male Testosterone hormone gives men better muscle-building abilities. Although in modern ages, it is not required for survival.)
Opening bile obstructions by natural means (not by surgical removal of the Gallbladder) directly affects the immune system.
- Bile is a strong alkaline and helps to contradict the acidity of food coming from the stomach. In a pH-balanced environment, parasites in the digestive system do not thrive, contributing significantly to strengthening the immune system.
- Bile is a lotion that contains fats and salts that help lubricate and restore the intestinal walls.
- Restoration of the natural flora in the intestines significantly strengthens the immune system and helps recover from many chronic diseases.
Huge intra-hepatic biliary liver-stones were 3.5 inches long (8.9 cm)—many more disgusting photos in the Gallery. (GALLERY)
My extraordinary experience with liver flushes.
- Throughout eight years, I had over 198 extremely difficult liver flushes. (I probably hold the world record)
- I consider liver & kidney flushes + Coffee enemas, + freshly quizzed juices as one intensive treatment capable of cleansing the primary body filters. (Liver & kidneys.)
- For the past eight years, I have been drinking at least 1 liter of freshly squeezed juice daily.
- I have hundreds of photos showing what came out of my liver and intestines during my 3000 coffee enemas and 180 liver flushes. You be the judge.
- Link: GALLERY (DISGUSTING)
History of the Liver and Gallbladder Flush.Recommended links: Ener-Chi Wellness Center by Andreas Moritz.
How To Do The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush — Andreas Moritz.
What can be learned from the color and size of intrahepatic biliary stones?
- The larger the intrahepatic stone, the more likely it is to block the flow of biliary fluid into the duodenum and blood circulation inside the liver; both have far-reaching effects on the immune system.
- The intrahepatic stones' color usually indicates dissolved toxins; a dark stone reflects a higher toxicity level. Green-colored stones are most often sourced in the liver, and brown-colored stones typically come from a gallbladder that has undergone an inflammatory process.
If you look, you will find claims that these green intrahepatic liver stones are made of olive oil!
- Although there are plenty of testimonials (photos included) of patients who expelled big green stones, you can still find skeptics who think that the stones are fake and made of olive oil and some salts. (I had many big, dark green stones that came out in the feces after a coffee enema and without a liver flush. When you look at my stones' photos, you will be forced to conclude that they are not made of olive oil.
The liver is the largest gland in the body, with many vital functions.
Liver & Gallbladder flush benefits.
A liver flush can be a risky procedure, but at the same time, it has incredible benefits.
1. Liver flushes can release large quantities of toxins from the entire digestive system.
- Liver Flush can dissolve the hepatic stones and cleanse the liver. When the liver is not blocked, it filters the blood much better. All other liver functions are also improving.
- A lower level of toxicity of the body is reflected in the immediate increase in body energy.
2. Improved bile production and flow.
- The liver produces about 800-1000 ml of bile daily. If the bile flow is correct, it counteracts the stomach's high acidity into the small intestine and balances the pH. Otherwise, parasites will thrive in the small intestine and take the place of good bacteria.
- Furthermore, bile contains oily substances that prevent intestinal contents from leaking out of the intestinal walls.
3 Improving gut flora balance.
- Liver flushes can help to balance the intestinal flora. It prevents leaky gut syndrome and helps restore immune system functions that have been depleted. (Even after many years of chronic inflammations.)
4 Improves intestinal absorption of nutrients.
- Coffee enemas improve the absorption of nutrients that would otherwise have gone to waste. It also supports weight loss.
5 Improving Brain cognitive functions & mood.
- Balanced gut flora has a direct effect on brain functions. Cognitive abilities, alertness, and mood are affected by the level of the neurotransmitter serotonin. The production of serotonin is primarily done in the gut in the presence of good bacteria.
6 Enhancement of liver functions allows increased tissue regeneration. (Enhanced synthesis of essential proteins and fats)
- By unblocking the liver, you can initiate the regeneration process, which enables the body to rejuvenate. (Improved protein and fats synthesis required for tissue regeneration.)
7 Helps improve kidney function.
- The kidneys are directly related to the liver with many complementary processes; renal kidney function improves by opening blockages in the liver.
8 Strengthening the immune system.
- All inflammations in the body are directly related to liver & kidney functions. (Due to high levels of toxicity.)
- The importance of proper liver & kidneys function to our health and appearance is enormous.
8.1 Helps to recover from chronic fungal infection.
- Juice (along with a complementary diet) helps prevent and cure nail fungus and recurring vaginal fungus.
8.2 It helps to balance blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Fresh juice helps regulate sugar and cholesterol levels.
8.3 Constipation prevention.
- More bile production means you will not suffer from chronic constipation.
Liver & Gallbladder flush benefits & risks. | Insights from my 160 liver flush for seven years.
The combination of liver & gallbladder flush with a coffee enema and freshly squeezed juice is not mandatory. Performing a coffee enema before and at the end of the liver, flush strengthens the peristalsis by seven times. It may significantly shorten the liver cleansing process.
Why combining freshly squeezed juice with liver & gallbladder flushes and coffee enemas is so powerful?
The liver and kidneys fill a long list of critical metabolic processes. A burden on one creates a strain on the other, and therefore it is essential to cleanse both the liver & kidneys.
Recommended links: | Freshly squeezed juice. (Principles and Guidelines) | Coffee and Baking soda enemas | Cleansing the kidneys |
The Ultimate Liver Mechanical Detoxification is explained.
- Fresh juices supply the body with nutrients such as vitamins, enzymes, electrolytes & antioxidants. It elevates the body's energy and helps the liver to produce more bile.
- Drinking two cups of freshly squeezed juice once in two days (at least) flushes the kidneys as well.
- Liver flushes (especially when adding apple cider vinegar) can dissolve and remove solidified bile stones resulting from high toxicity levels.
- When the bile ducts are not blocked, coffee enemas are much more effective. (Because the movement inside the liver is through the bile ducts.)
- Coffee enemas have an almost immediate effect on the liver and intestines. The liver's pressure pushes all the toxins (with the stones) out through the duodenum to the intestines by producing more bile. The peristaltic movement is seven times stronger than usual; it pushes everything stuck inside the intestines out through the colon.
- When the body has low levels of toxicity, the body's energy will improve significantly. Therefore the immune system can fight all pathogens that constantly reside in our digestive system much more effectively. Boosting the immune system is mandatory to achieve recovery from any acquired chronic diseases.
Cleansing the kidneys.
Liver and Gallbladder flushes are incredibly beneficial as they improve the liver's bile and blood flow but entail significant risks. Please read all the instructions very carefully!
The main risks & side-effects of liver and gallbladder flushes: (My review)
- Liver stones made of cholesterol might move and block the bile ducts. This may create a condition that will bring you to the emergency room with nausea and vomiting, accompanied by fainting and dizziness.
- Patients with digestive system inflammation like Crohn's Disease or colitis and patients with liver disease cannot do this liver flush treatment until they are sure that their intestinal tract is not blocked due to long-term inflammation. (It took me one year before I could do liver flushes because I had liver & digestive system decay tissue coming out after my coffee enemas.)
- Chronic liver disease patients may experience bleeding (usually mild) due to the rupture of decayed liver tissue coming out during the liver flush.
- In cases of mild bleeding, it is mandatory to rest and lie down. Acute cases are urgently required to reach a hospital.
- The possible side effects are nausea, vomiting (especially after drinking olive oil and grapefruit juice), general weakness, and low fever.
- The liver is not a pain-sensitive organ; kidney pain usually results from stone and sand displacement in the kidney or urethra. The movement of the sand can cause extreme inflammation and pain.
- English salt (Magnesium sulfate / Epsom salt) used for the treatment has a very bitter aftertaste.
- You can drink lukewarm water to wash away the bitter taste.
- English salt is a laxative and diuretic with anti-inflammatory properties and so most often have different side effects, usually about one to two hours after drinking. For those who do not have chronic liver or kidney disease, symptoms are much lower. Usually, there is no associated pain in drinking English salt.
- In all stages, you can go to the bathroom to vacate. (It is advisable to avoid moving in the first hour after taking olive oil mixed with grapefruit juice.)
- During coffee enemas and liver and gallbladder flushes, significant amounts of toxins leave the body; the immune system tries to eliminate the rest of the body's inflammation with even higher intensity. Thus, fever may appear. Usually, the heat is mild. Temperature is often an indication that the body is fighting. It would be best if you took it as a positive sign and not a negative one.
Why is flushing of the liver and Gallbladder sometimes painful, and what does the pain symbolize?
- The liver itself is not a pain-sensitive organ. (The gallbladder is pain sensitve) However, displacement of crystallized gallstones causes acute nausea, sometimes vomiting, weakness, and a feeling of abdominal pain.
- Severe pain while flushing the liver and Gallbladder is most often an indication of biliary obstruction.
Who are the populations for which it is not recommended to do liver and gallbladder flushes?
- Infants and children.
- Pregnant women.
- Older patients (ages 70-75 and over)
- Patients with chronic gastrointestinal diseases, such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis. (Until significant improvement in their intestinal tissue damage)
- Gastrointestinal cancer patients.
- Liver disease patients with a stent implanted in their liver.
Liver Flush can be a risky procedure if not following the guidelines. You can neither start nor continue liver flush treatments without following the requirements below:
Initial Guidelines and Requirements Before you begin performing liver and gallbladder flushes.
The first stage. ( 14-30 days)
- Follow the lifestyle recommendations & balanced diet guidelines given below for at least 14-30 days.
- The essential part of the diet is a sharp reduction in processed foods and beverages.
- Perform 3-5 successful coffee enemas without incurring significant side effects. (like fever, nausea, vomiting.)
- You can continue to the second stage after you have had a normal response to the diet and without significant side effects from the coffee enemas.
The second stage. (7 days) The two phases can be overlapped.
- Seven days before the liver flush, you have to drink 1 liter of apple juice daily (on an empty stomach) or two full tablespoons of apple cider vinegar daily with lemon juice and warm water every morning on an empty stomach. (Apples contain malic acid that can dissolve bile stones inside the liver.)
- To allow a good flow of liquids from the liver and permit oily cholesterol stones to enter the intestinal tract, you have to do a coffee enema at least twice or more in the same week before starting with a liver flush.
- On the day that you do the liver flush, it is recommended that you eat light food. You cannot eat after 1:00 PM (to prevent toxins or other residuals from getting stuck in the intestines). You better do a coffee enema before starting the liver flush. (Afternoon before start drinking the Epsom salt.)
Desirable lifestyle recommendations. (To achieve optimal results.)
- Try to minimize your medication intake.
- Smoking and alcohol are not recommended.
- Avoid any processed food and soft drinks. (Including diet drinks.)
- Reduce the intake of animal protein. (Mainly meat and dairy products.)
- Reduce the consumption of sugar and white flour products.
- Each morning on an empty stomach, squeeze one lemon and drink it mixed with warm water. You can add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Good 7 hours of night sleep.
The balanced, varied unprocessed food diet. (Recommended but not mandatory.)
- Start your morning by drinking one cup of squeezed lemon juice mixed with lukewarm water. (It is even better if you add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar + one tablespoon of olive oil.)
- Vegetables, seeds, sprouts, roots, nuts, legumes, beans, lentils, mushrooms, fruits, and berries.
- Moist low-medium glycemic index starches such as rice, sweet potato, taro root, spelled, quinoa. (You better add a teaspoon of coconut oil, Ghee purified butter, or other natural oils for better absorption.)
- Eat deep-water fish 2-3 times a week. They are less contaminated and also have high omega-three and vitamin D3 content.
- Fish is easy to digest and does not create a very acidic environment in the intestines.
- Organic range-free eggs (especially the egg yolk) are excellent emulsifiers due to their high lecithin content. (Good quality egg yolk has an orange color.)
- Berries are among the best antioxidants – combined with goat yogurt and cinnamon; they are delicious. (Yogurt, like all probiotics, might create gas bloating. It is a good sign.)
- The liver, in particular, benefits from all-natural bitter foods. (Such as grapefruit and dark chocolate.)
- Dietary fiber (found only in plant-based diets) is essential for gut recovery. It might cause a reaction like gas bloating. (Fiber helps to feed the good bacteria.)
- Fermented products with natural live bacteria such as goat yogurt or natural kombucha are essential for good health.
- Consuming high-quality fats like Olive oil, flaxseed oil, hemp oil, Ghee (purified butter), and coconut oil, together with fiber, helps lubricate the lining of the intestinal walls. It is essential to replenish the good bacteria and help regenerate intestinal wall tissue.
- Regular eating of bone marrow (possible in soup) is especially recommended.
- Consuming Iodine regularly (for proper thyroid function) is essential. (The easiest way is by consuming Himalayan pink salt.)
- It is recommended to consume sulfur foods such as avocado, onion, garlic, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and kale to strengthen the immune system.
Which bread is the healthiest? (Sprouted bread, rye, spelled, or whole flour sourdough bread.)
- Healthy bread is dense and tends to be massive. (Especially bread made without yeast.)
- Bread with low gluten is best. Most healthy bread has low gluten. (Although not zero percent gluten.)
- There are many bread recipes. Most people do not bake their bread. Buying bread from a reliable source is essential. The best are small specialized bakeries the deliver organic whole grain sourdough bread.
- Sprouted bread is most recommended for everyone. Sprouting releases enzymes that break the grain shell. Sprouted bread has low gluten and is much easier to digest because enzymes start breaking the grain shell. (which is hard to digest.)
- Low-calorie bread is less dense and weighs less. Heavy bread makes you feel full faster.
Try to minimize eating white flour & yeast bread; it disturbs the gut flora balance.
- Water, tea (without sugar or milk), black coffee (without sugar or milk), freshly squeezed juice. (Not too sweet.)
- Drinking fresh juice may cause gas bloating. It is inevitable and part of the recovery process.
Not recommended Food & Beverages - Minimize consumption.
- All Processed food, smoked food, preservatives, canned food. (Huge category.)
- Soft drinks of all kinds, including diet beverages.
- Plain sugars and high glycemic starches. (Such as white flour products, potatoes, white bread, biscuits, cakes, etc.)
- Eating high doses of sweet fruits. (Especially grapes and watermelon containing mainly glucose.) Sugars can create an imbalance in gut flora.
- Trans-fats (found in many industrialized products) like Margarine are very harmful.
- Yeast bread. (Sourdough bread is much better.)
- Dairy products are not suitable for many patients as they are loaded with sugar (lactose) and too many proteins. Besides, they create an acidic environment in the intestines.
- Goat's milk or yogurt is much better. (Limited quantities.)
- High gluten content products. (Gluten protein is found in most cereals. Gluten tends to adhere to intestinal walls and will probably aggravate symptoms.)
- Reduce meat & poultry consumption by 50% or more. (Meat & poultry are hard to digest; they create a high acidity environment in the intestines.)
- Spicy hot foods are usually beneficial, but they may cause symptoms to worsen. (Due to the Herxheimer effect, dead pathogens release toxins & gas.)
- It is not recommended to eat large amounts of carbohydrates and animal proteins together. (Especially meat or dairy products with potatoes or other high glycemic starches.)
- Try to minimize eating away from home, preferably to take home food to work and not buy outside.
- Chew well, take a break, and eat comfortably.
- Do not eat late at night.
- Intermittent fasting (not with zero calories) has many benefits.
- Fresh vegetables should be sprinkled with olive oil or other selected oils such as hemp oil or flaxseed oil.
- You should add a little fat with a higher melting temperature, such as coconut oil or Ghee butter, boiled or baked starches, or vegetables. (Although they are saturated fats.)
- Especially after a meal that includes animal protein (more difficult to digest), it is recommended to take a short 20-30 minute walk at moderate speed. Walking helps the digestive processes.
Now you are ready to start your Liver & Gallbladder flush.
Liver & Gallbladder flush Supplies:
- Epsom salt (Medical grade – not the grade used for cosmetics) – 60 gr.
- 1 Big Grapefruit. Or two small. (Red grapefruit is the best - Organic if available)
- If grapefruits are not available, you can prepare the mixture with 3-5 lemons. (About 100- 120 ml.)
- 1 Lemon. – (Organic if available)
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons. (My addition to improving emulsification.)
- A small cup (120- 200 ml) of cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil. (Preferably lower acidity - less than 0.8%)
- The amount of olive oil should be the same as the amount of grapefruit juice (or lemon juice) along with the apple cider vinegar.
- Glass Jar.
- Wooden spoon – for mixing.
- Hot (rubber) bottle.
- Coffee & baking soda enema supplies. (Recommended but not mandatory)
- After the coffee enema - Probiotics of living bacteria enema is recommended.
The most appropriate timing for liver and gallbladder flushes.
First time doing a liver flush.
- I recommend starting with half the quantity of juice and olive oil. (So you will have only 3/4 - 1 cup of the mixture instead of 1.5 - 2 cups). Just if there are no significant side effects (like high fever), you can move on to using the regular double quantities.
The best timing to perform a liver flush:
- It is wise to do the liver flush on the weekend because you may have a slight fever the day after doing it or feel tired.
Detailed instructions for performing liver and gallbladder flush.
On the same evening that you perform the liver flush.
- Put the Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) 60 gr in a clean glass jar.
- Pour 3 cups of clean filtered water into a clean jar. The temperature of the water should be lukewarm; stir well with a wooden spoon.
- This is now – Epsom salt solution.
At 18:00, the First cup. (Epsom salt)
- Drink the first 3/4cup of the Epsom salt solution. The taste will be bitter.
- You can drink pure water after drinking the Epsom salt liquid.
At 20: 00-Second cup. (Epsom salt)
- Drink the second ¾ cup of the Epsom salt solution.
Before drinking the grapefruit and olive oil mixture, you should make the following arrangements to enter the bed at 22:00.
- Put pillows or somehow lift the back of the bed so that you can lie in an upright position.
- Brush your teeth. After you drink the mixture, you cannot move for one hour.
- The Epsom salt might cause urgent urination, so better to go to the toilet before drinking the mixture.
- Prepare the hot bottle (with boiling water inside a rubber or silicone bottle – make sure you close the cork tightly). And two clean towels to prevent burns on the skin.
At 22:00, Drink the grapefruit and olive oil mixture.
- Squeeze the grapefruit juice and filter it using a fine mesh strainer to get clean juice; you need about 3/4 of a cup.
- Squeeze one lemon and filter the juice using a fine-mesh strainer. You can add lemon juice to the grapefruit juice.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to the juice, mix with the wooden spoon.
- Divide the juice and apple cider vinegar mixture into two identical cups.
- Add olive oil to both cups. (The quantity of olive oil should equal the amount of juice.)
Drink the mixture within 5–10 minutes.
You might feel nausea immediately after drinking the mixture. Better put a bowl and a second towel next to your bed, just in case you need urgent vomiting.
- After entering the bed, you should put the hot water bottle wrapped in a towel onto the liver.
- One hour after drinking the mixture, you can get up from the bed. (In case you need to go to the toilets.)
- You will feel tired. If you can sleep, it is best to do so.
- You might feel intense pressure in the digestive system to defecate. Do not fight this feeling; you should go to the toilet and empty your bowels.
Next morning and during the day after the liver flush.
Next morning At 07:00 - 09:00 Third cup. (Epsom salt)
- Around 07:00 - 09:00, drink the third (3/4) cup of the Epsom salt solution.
- You might have an immediate discharge of green intra-hepatic stones over the night or after the baking soda enema.
- Start with the baking soda enema.
- Performing a coffee enema might remove more hepatic stones from the bile ducts.
- After the coffee enema, a live bacteria enema is also recommended.
Next morning At 09:00-11:00, the Fourth cup. (Epsom salt )
- After finishing the coffee enema - (At about 10:00 AM), drink the fourth (3/4) cup of the Epsom salt solution.
- Having a case of light diarrhea is not unusual (due to the Epsom salt.)
- On the same day, you should eat lightly and refrain from intensive physical activities.
Maximum frequency for Liver Flushes, and how long it takes to cleanse the liver?
- The maximum frequency for performing liver flushes is once every 2-4 weeks. (Due to my condition, I sometimes had liver flushes more often than prescribed.) However, It is not recommended to do it more than once every two weeks.
- Liver Flush is an essential element in achieving intense detoxification. Nevertheless, it should be noted that it y one part of a series of complementary treatments that together.
- The big question that every patient (myself as well) asks is how long it takes and how many liver flushes I need to do.
- Of course, the answer is individual and depends on the liver and kidneys' condition, age, gender, lifestyle, and self-discipline.
- However, non-kidney or liver disease patients can expect to do 6–18 liver flushes, which means it might take six months to one year to complete the treatment. Patients with chronic liver or kidney disease might need much more than that.
MMS - Master Mineral Solution enema. (Controversial - it is required mainly for severe chronic patients)
- I recommend you read more about the MMS solution benefits before you start using it. MMS is a potent substance, but it entails significant risks.
- MMS is a bleach-like substance with excellent antiseptic ability, but it can be harmful and cause side effects. I recommend using it very carefully in low doses. I only use it through enemas and not in drinking!
- For chronic digestive system, liver & kidney patients, I recommend the MMS (Master Mineral Solution) enema after you have finished the regular liver flush.
MMS enema preparation & Recommenadations.
- Put 25-35 drops of the MMS solution into a clean glass cup. Then add 25-35 drops of 5% hydrochloric acid (HCl) solution. Allow the chemical reaction to continue until it stops (that should take 2-3 minutes, and the liquid should turn orange). Then pour boiling water into the cup.
- Now pour the boiling MMS solution into the enema bucket and add cold water until body temperature is reached.
- You might have a strong reaction from this enema because it releases chlorine and oxygen into the colon. This will cause powerful peristalsis and possibly some nausea.
- MMS may also kill good bacteria and pathogens, so it is highly advisable to incorporate an enema of live probiotic bacteria after an MMS enema.
Probiotics of living bacteria enemas are incredibly beneficial. (Recommended for all chronic patients)
Processed and non-diverse foods with low dietary fiber content and high amounts of industrialized animal protein, over time, often create an imbalanced gut flora.
- The best timing for the probiotic enema is after coffee & baking soda enema or liver & Gallbladder flush.
- If probiotics are taken orally, they have to pass through the stomach's highly acidic environment, which might partially destroy the good bacteria.
- Probiotic enemas require one full bucket (1.5 liters) of purified clean water at body temperature mixed and stirred with live bacteria probiotics powder.
- Gastrointestinal gases are a natural response to probiotics. Many gases may indicate a gut flora imbalance. (Positive response to probiotic treatment.)
How do I know if my gut flora is balanced? There are two relatively easy ways:
- The pH in a urine test is a good indicator of a balanced intestinal flora. A pH of 6 and below indicates an imbalance in gut flora. A pH of 6.5-7 indicates a balanced gut flora.
- The second way is to take live bacteria probiotics, preferably by drinking yogurt (unsweetened, preferably goat yogurt). If you have received a hefty dose of about 500 ccs and farting, your intestinal flora is probably imbalanced.
When to reduce the frequency of liver flushes and stop?
- Listen to your body; when symptoms improve, you can reduce the frequency of liver & gallbladder flushes.
- Improving blood circulation in the liver and the flow of bile to the intestines will result in the following:
- Frequent bowel movements.
- Improved energy.
- Many annoying symptoms show significant improvement.
- The blood tests will show gradual improvement.
- Stop liver flushes gradually after most symptoms disappear.
Cleansing the kidneys.
- The liver and kidneys fill a long list of critical metabolic processes. A burden on one creates a burden on the other, and therefore it is essential to address both.
I recommend that everyone (healthy people included) start their day (on an empty stomach) with a squeezed natural lemon juice mixed with lukewarm water + 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. It cleanses the kidneys and the liver simultaneously; it also promotes a more alkaline digestive system.
Combining liver and kidney cleansing with a balanced and varied natural diet, good night's sleep, controlled sun exposure, and moderate but regular exercise will optimize overall detoxification.
Liver and kidney flushes are often essential for the rehabilitation of the immune system. The liver & Gallbladder flush, in particular, involves significant risks. Adherence to the guidelines is vital. I wish everyone safe, beneficial, and painless treatments.