Cupping leaves signs of a slight burn that go away after a few days.
My experience and views concerning Cupping Therapy.
I had cupping therapy over hundred times. Usually after scraping therapy. (Routine therapies in traditional Chinese) hospitals)
- The suction creates light burns on the skin that have a circular form.
- It does not have as strong an effect as acupuncture, but I think it may relieve some symptoms, like flu.
- The spots (light burns) on the body are not equal. Some are red-purple. Others show almost nothing. It is not random and is not explained by the technique.)
- I believe that Cupping Therapy diverts inflammation from other body parts to the skin. (The burns "suck out inflammation.")
- The main side-effect is sometimes having an inflammation of the burned area.
Continue reading the entire article: Cupping therapy, Scraping (Chinese Gua-sha), Dipping feet in ginger water, Medical leeches.