Cupping is an anti-inflammatory therapy that leaves signs of a slight burn that goes away after a few days.
My experience and views concerning Cupping Therapy.
I had cupping therapy over a hundred times. Usually after scraping therapy. (Routine treatments in traditional Chinese) hospitals)
- The suction creates light burns on the skin that have a circular form.
- It does not have as strong an effect as acupuncture, but I think it may relieve some symptoms, like flu.
- The spots (light burns) on the body are not equal. Some are red-purple. Others show almost nothing. It is not random and is not explained by the technique.)
- I believe Cupping Therapy diverts inflammation from other body parts to the skin. (The burns "suck out inflammation.")
- The main side-effect is sometimes an inflammation of the burned area.
Continue reading: TCM: Cupping, Scraping, Ginger Therapy, Medicinal Leeches.