Allergies are often a seasonal symptom and are perceived by many as external stimuli unrelated to their lifestyle and diet!
This model suggests looking at the long-term failure of the immune system as an energy failure. Therefore, it can be presented in the 4-phases model of life. Link: Long-term immunodeficiency illnesses — Allergies, Chronic inflammations, Cancer, and Autoimmune.
Allergies are several conditions caused by hypersensitivity of the immune system to typically harmless environmental substances. Therefore, allergies are felt mainly in systems that come into external contact with the environment. (Skin, respiratory, and digestion). Allergies are a condition of energy blockage in the stimulation phase (detailed below). This is usually reflected in a decrease, not steep, of life-force energy, so the symptoms of allergies often manifest in relatively mild symptoms, without pain or severe side effects.
The 4 seasons are just one (of many) examples of cyclic energetic flow.
The four life phases model.
All the energetic processes in nature, from the single cell to the entire universe, are characterized by the dynamic energy flow of four Phases.
The four phases are:
- Mitosis (Cell division) consists of 4 phases. (Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase.)
- Body organs: Respiratory system & heartbeat. (Each has 4 phases.)
- Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter.
- Life Cycle: Birth, Maturity, Old age, Death. (This also applies to stars!)
- All Matter has 4 phases: Gas, Liquid, Plasma, and Solid. (Matter and energy have dual properties.)
Allergies. (Stimulation phase.)
Allergies are a condition of energy blockage in the stimulation phase (detailed below). This is usually reflected in a decrease, not steep, of life-force energy, so the symptoms of allergies often manifest in relatively mild symptoms, without pain or severe side effects.
Link: Allergy. (Wikipedia)
Allergies are several conditions caused by hypersensitivity of the immune system to typically harmless environmental substances. (From Wikipedia.)
- Allergies are often seasonal symptoms and are perceived by many as external stimuli unrelated to their lifestyle and diet!
- Allergies usually attack selected organs and systems that directly contact the allergens, such as the skin, eyes, ears, respiratory and digestive systems.
- Allergies are an early warning sign that the self-defense mechanism is confused! (Usually without pain, but with a decline in quality of life.)
- While allergies may impair the quality of life, they are usually not life-threatening.
Exceptionally, there is a reasonably practical (non-violent) symptomatic treatment for allergies.
The main risk of allergies is a lower energy level deterioration, leading to one of the three other chronic disease groups. (Chronic inflammations, autoimmune diseases, cancer)
Allergies, Chronic inflammation, Cancer, Autoimmune diseases.
It is explained using the 4 phases of the life model.
Introduction and Hypothesis.
- All four groups of diseases reflect a blockage in one or more of the four life energy phases.
- There is a possibility of blocking more than one phase or switching from one phase to another.
The four phases of life and their matching group of diseases, respectively.
- Stimulation ⇒ Allergies.
- Expansion of ⇒ Chronic Inflammations.
- Contraction of ⇒ Cancer.
- Relaxation ⇒ Autoimmune diseases.