The leading cause is an imbalance in the intestinal flora. Balancing the gut flora will eliminate the fungal infection throughout the body.
The leading causes of intestinal flora imbalances are an unhealthy lifestyle (Mental & Physical) & poor diet. Most people with fungal infections try a local treatment, usually for a short period. Antifungal drug treatment is very toxic to the liver and is not recommended for use.
Nutritional recommendations to balance intestinal flora in a relatively short time. (Thus eliminating all fungal infections.)
- Fruits, vegetables, roots, mushrooms, sprouts, legumes, berries, nuts, lentils.
- Foods are rich in dietary fiber.
- Non-genetically modified natural oils. (Cold-pressed only.)
- All fermented products. (Such as goat yogurt.)
- Deepwater fish - Rich in omega 3.
- Goat milk & Yogurt.
Recommended foods to minimize or avoid totally.
- A sharp reduction in eating industrialized and processed foods.
- Plain sugars & All high glycemic carbohydrates. (Such as white flour and potatoes.)
- Solidified vegetable oils - trans oils.
- Animal protein.
- Especially Mince, smoked, and canned meat.
- Dairy products in general, especially hard cheeses.