Tumors, cysts, and polyps are a symptom of prolonged inflammatory processes. Thus, surgical removal often does not solve the problem in the long run.
The title photo of a polyp from my digestive system is an authentic photo taken on a mobile phone. The star is where the flash is reflected in the image.
Various tumors, including cysts and polyps, are prevalent. Most people will have tumors, without malignancies, during their lifetime. At the same time, medicine does not pay attention to the causes of the tumor formation and attributes the disease to the tumor when the tumor is only a symptom!
This short article presents a different approach to tumors and the explanation for the formation of tumors. From this, it is also possible to derive the necessary treatment in cases where the tumor causes a functional condition. This article is part of a broader model that extensively describes the energetic perception of prolonged immunodeficiency.
My suggested arguments regarding tumors are based on my extraordinary experience.
- CT and MRI scans revealed that I had dozens of cysts in my liver and 4 large cysts in my right kidney. (Most of the liver is on the right side.) The cysts in my liver and right kidney shrank when my liver functions improved. (It took many years.)
- A cyst about 1 inch in diameter in the back of my neck, along the gallbladder meridian route, developed in me long before I knew I had chronic liver disease. At first, it looked like a lump of fat; later, it became a cyst. Twice, with a time gap of 10 years, I performed a surgical removal (under local anesthesia) of the cyst. The first time, the cyst took several years to return to its original size. The second time I performed a surgical removal, the cyst returned in the same place, slightly smaller, but in less than 6 weeks. The cyst only started to shrink when my liver was in the final stages of recovery. The conclusions are not hard to guess.
Surgical removal of cysts and other lesions temporarily relieves the immune system, which deals with less damaged tissue. (provided that the surgical operation does not cause significant damage) At the same time, this is a symptomatic treatment that does not guarantee that the cyst will not return.
The four groups of chronic immunodeficiency illnesses — Integrated energetic model.
The energy of life is constantly in motion; the downward arrows (in all four phases of life) reflect an energy blockage, and the upward arrows reflect energy flowing through disturbances and a decrease in energy potential - reflecting a condition or chronic illness.
Cysts, polyps, and tumors are a symptom of prolonged inflammatory processes.
The tumor does not cause any disease - it is a result! (Symptom) Modern medicine usually tends to treat the symptoms rather than the causes of the disease. Tumor removal often does not solve the problem because it does not eliminate the factors that caused the tumor to develop.
The main differences between cysts, polyps, and benign tumors are different tissue types that form various tumors.
- Chronic inflammation and inflammation as a result of autoimmune diseases are the leading cause of the formation of CPT (Cysts, Polyps, Tumors)
- Weak blood and lymph fluid flow can cause the body to produce cysts.
Cysts are not the cause! But a symptom of a highly toxic organ or tissue. Cysts do not form by chance, and their location is not accidental. Cysts are formed in the body along or at the ends of the meridians (blocked energy channels). I am living proof that the claim I am making is correct.
Cysts and tumors of all kinds often form in organs with acute inflammation or along the meridians (energy channels)
I had dozens of cysts in the liver and kidneys and one cyst in the back of my neck (under the skin) on the gallbladder meridian. Coincidence - certainly not!
A robust immune system can repair and break down tumors that have formed and are no longer essential.
The human body can reverse tumors with its unique ability to make Cysts, polyps, and tumors disappear. (If the proper conditions prevail.)
- As a person with chronic liver cirrhosis with dozens of cysts in the liver and the kidneys, I learned to understand that cysts are a symptom! They can also get out of the body or dissolve and disappear, provided they are unnecessary!
- On CT and MRI examination, dozens of cysts were observed in my liver. In my estimation, I could get out and neutralize most of them. For about nine years, vast amounts of tissue wrapped in membranes resembling cysts emerged. An up-to-date MRI scan will confirm that I can remove most cysts from my liver.
The main risk - If the body's energy decreases, there is a danger that these benign tumors will become cancerous.
Authentic photo - a cyst torn from my liver following liver, gallbladder flushes, and coffee enemas. (You can see the small blood vessel that was torn off.)
Link Gallery (Disgusting): Liver Cysts & My rotten liver tissue.
Cancer is a tumor that is in an "energy suffocation." state.
Cancer manifests as the "Energetic Suffocation" of confined cells that isolate themselves from the healthy surrounding tissue in self-defense.
This model suggests looking at the long-term failure of the immune system as an energy failure. Cancer is one of 4 groups of immunodeficiency illnesses. Therefore, it can be presented in the 4-phase model of life—link: Cancer causes emphasize its two interconnected trajectories.
Summary, conclusions, and suggested research.
- Tumors are not the disease itself but a self-defense response of the body to the tissue in which inflammatory processes have formed that do not allow normal functioning. The fact that tumors are always wrapped in membranes is no coincidence. The distinction is intended to isolate the healthy tissue from the one that has been damaged and is not functioning. Cancer is a particular case that, in addition, does not have enough life energy for proper functioning.
Modern medicine continues to treat tumors that are a symptom - instead of treating the causes that created the tumor.
To test my claim – Laboratory animals will receive exceptionally inflammatory nutrition and living conditions.
- Extensive testing will turn the trend into anti-inflammatory nutrition and living conditions. If my claim is correct, the experiment should show a sharp decline in the amount and extent of the tumors until their complete disappearance. This is a relatively simple experiment with far-reaching implications.
It is essential to emphasize that surgical removal of tumors in various forms is usually only a temporary solution since they do not treat the causes of their formation.
Benign tumors are the result of weakening of the immune system. While heredity indirectly affects the immune system, it is essential to know that diet and lifestyle carry far more weight than heredity.