"The balanced, varied diet" is the best diet for maintaining good health and optimal weight.
"The balanced, varied diet" is the healthiest diet suitable for most people with slight changes. A significant proportion of patients with chronic diseases believe that they eat and consume fairly healthy food and drink. It is clear in-depth that this is not the case!
"The balanced, varied diet" can suit everyone (with slight changes), including vegetarians and vegans.
"The balanced, varied diet" is potent anti-inflammatory nutrition.
- "The balanced, varied diet" is potent anti-inflammatory nutrition that can initiate the regeneration of damaged tissue, including the brain, (neurogenesis) pancreas beta cells, and all other body organs as well.
"The balanced, varied diet" - can optimize the body's weight and health in the long run.
- Much unprocessed natural food (preferably organic and not genetically modified) with all macronutrients and ingredients. Reduced quantities of animal protein, preferably grass-fed or organic range-free products. Lots of dietary fiber is mixed with natural oils & fats that enable an effective emulsification process. Fermented products with natural live bacteria are essential for good health.
- Vegetables, fruits, seeds, sprouts, roots, legumes, mushrooms, beans, berries, and nuts should be very high-volume diet components.
"The balanced, varied diet" - Introduction. (Includes balance between all macronutrients.)
- Natural fats, protein, carbohydrates & sugars are needed; it is wrong to deny completely one of the macronutrients.
- The need for various foods (mainly from plants) is designed to allow the body to get all the nutrients (enzymes, minerals, electrolytes, dietary fiber, antioxidants) through the food and drinks. High-quality and varied foods, together with sun-controlled exposure, almost eliminate the need for sometimes harmful supplements and absorb less than quality food.
Vegans, in particular, need supplementation of vitamin b12 and omega-three fatty acids.
- Vitamin b12 originates in animals and is essential for many physiological and anti-inflammatory mechanisms.
- Although omega-three is also present in plants, it is not the same as omega-3 in fish oil. The fish oil has advantages over the omega-three from the plant, especially for adults and people with a weak liver.
Chronic inflammatory diseases patients may suffer from severe farting in general and during recovery processes in particular.
- Imbalances in intestinal flora often manifested themselves in farting. Farting during the recovery period is often a positive sign! (Contrary to what is commonly thought) they reflect attempts by the good bacteria to control the parasites. (Dead parasites release gas.)
- Taking control of the good bacteria over the parasites is usually accompanied by much farting. This process can take several months. No need to panic and see the recommended diet as if it failed. On the contrary!
Continue reading the entire article: "The balanced, varied diet" is the best diet for maintaining good health and optimal weight.