Drinking squeezed juices ensures a regular supply of essential nutrients to the body. It helps produce bile fluid, thereby boosting the immune system.
I have over 12 years of experience preparing and drinking an exceptionally high amount of juices daily. Over the years, I have replaced many machines of both types.
Natural squeezed juice has an advantage over blended juice. A slow juicer gives better quality juice but costs more and is significantly more time-consuming to prepare and clean the machine. I recommend not investing exceptionally high sums in a juicer; the lifespan of a juicer (even costly ones) is usually not very long if used daily.
Fresh-squeezed juice VS. blending.
- Blending (due to the blades' high-speed spinning) oxidizes the antioxidants, so you lose a significant benefit.
- Blending does not change the volume of the ingredients; it only liquefies them, which allows for the advantage of having a lot of fiber.
- Fresh-squeezed juice does not contain much dietary fiber. (But you get a much larger quantity of other nutrients instead.)
- You get more nutrients from juice from the same volume of ingredients because the juice volume shrinks by 50 - 70%. So you can drink much more than if the same ingredients were blended.
Two types of juicers are available on the market:
- Slow juicers are now more common; they give better-quality juice and are very efficient. The main disadvantage is that preparation and cleaning are more time-consuming than with fast juicers. Also, they are more expensive.
- Fast juicers grind the juice at high speed, unlike the juice squeezed in slow juicers. There are sometimes taste differences. (Depending on the ingredients.)
- Fast juicers have the main advantages of being cheaper and less time-consuming. (This may be very important if you have a daily juicing routine.)
Every day (for the past ten years), I prepare and drink at least 1 liter of fresh juice.
I call this juice - purple gold- Juice with beets is always purple.
Benefits of fresh juicing. (Based on my experience, knowledge, and study of the subject.)
Dietitians often do not support drinking freshly squeezed juices as a remedy, mainly because of the sugar (fructose) in fruits and vegetables, but they overlook the tremendous benefits of juice. Natural fresh juice in a reasonable dose has many health benefits and does not burden the liver or cause obesity. (One slice of pizza has more sugar than a big glass of juice.)
Freshly squeezed juice with natural and fresh ingredients is the most potent energy drink available; it is suitable for everyone of any age and condition. It is refreshing and does not fatten.
1 Natural juice is easily absorbed and does not require digestion.
- Fresh-squeezed juice does not need to be digested and is quickly absorbed into the body.
- Unlike blender-made juice, fresh juice does not contain fiber, so the quantities of these vegetables and fruits you can drink instead of eating them raw are huge.
2. Supply of all the nutrients your body needs. (Minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes.)
- You can make many juice combinations that you would never imagine eating.
- If you drink fresh juice made from a large variety of vegetables and fruit regularly, you will get all the nutrients your body ever needs:
- Minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and enzymes.
- Drinking fresh juice lowers the risk of nutrient deficiency, making most food additives & supplements unnecessary.
- Juice contains powerful natural antioxidants that protect our bodies from free radicals and repair damaged cells.
3. Improved bile production and flow.
- Fresh juice is absorbed immediately by the liver. It makes the liver capable of producing more bile. It tremendously affects the immune system due to the lowered risk of bile duct blockage. The bile flows smoothly from the liver and gallbladder to the duodenum. (Entrance to the small intestine.)
4. Improving gut flora balance. It helps to strengthen the immune system.
- By regulating and improving bile flow to the intestines, the juice makes them less acidic, preventing the growth of parasites and harmful bacteria. The juice also helps good bacteria assume their natural role in keeping our immune system balanced.
5 Improving Brain cognitive functions and mood.
- Balanced gut flora has a direct effect on brain functions. The level of the neurotransmitter serotonin affects cognitive abilities, alertness, and mood. Good bacteria in the gut primarily produce serotonin.
- Strengthening one's life force Qi energy is essential to overall well-being. (After drinking fresh juice, I feel more energetic.)
6 Helps to recover from chronic fungal infection.
- Juice (along with a complementary diet) helps prevent and cure nail fungus and recurring vaginal fungus.
7 It helps to balance blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Fresh juice helps regulate sugar and cholesterol levels.
8. Constipation prevention.
- More bile production means you will not suffer from chronic constipation.
9 Cleanses the kidneys. (Large amounts)
- Drinking large quantities of fresh juice also flushes toxins from the kidneys and dissolves deposits that block the kidneys.
10. Drinking freshly squeezed juice helps with Weight loss. (Although it contains fruit sugar in high amounts.)
- Although the juice has calories, it does not contribute to Weight gain; the explanation is that the improved bile flow helps the digestive system absorb emulsified nutrients.
- The insulin spike is much lower than the same calories of soft drinks.
- Freshly squeezed juice with lots of lemon and green leaves is also suitable for people with diabetes.
Continue reading: Freshly squeezed juice has incredible health benefits.
There's nothing like starting the day with freshly squeezed juice. It boosts energy and provides an improved mood.