These four groups of primary emotions reflect intersecting energy cycles; they are not accidental — They serve the purpose of survival.
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
The energetic model of emotions describes all emotions as a form of the flow of energies. (Harmonic or disharmonious) Emotions are part of a broader energetic cycle that includes emotions, personality, behavior, and intuition. This is an innovative model that requires creative thinking.
"To discover the universe's secrets, think about energy, frequency, and vibration. (Nikola Tesla)"
Inside the triangle's - reaction, outside - action.
Love, envy, hatred, and revenge are parallel energetic cycles.
Unsurprisingly, Love, Envy, Hatred, and Revenge are interconnected. They are related to two corresponding, interacting, parallel energy cycles.
From the single cell to the entire universe, all the energetic processes in nature are characterized by the cyclic energy flow, consisting of four Phases. (Stimulation, Expansion, Contraction, Relaxation.)
- Love is a synchronized flow of life-force energy throughout the four phases of life. The negative emotions (envy, hatred, and revenge) result from a life-force energy block in one or more of the 4 phases due to a mismatch in interpersonal interaction. (Inevitable phenomenon)
- The four groups of emotions serve explicit purposes; they are synchronized with the energy of life. Negative emotions are the other side of the same coin.
The energetic dimension has a translation of different chemicals. It is more convenient for us to think of neurotransmitters or hormones that provoke envy, hatred, or revenge but mirror an energetic state.
- Love and all positive emotions charge the energy of life (qi) — Love has a critical role in survival.
- Envy - Although jealousy is perceived as a "bad" thing, it is the primary basis for competition and improving motivation. Like the other negative emotions, jealousy stems from losing control and blind jealousy that turns into hatred and revenge.
- Hatred- Hate is a warning mechanism - do not come near - you may harm yourself and me. Hate is a powerful emotion, often even more so than love.
- Revenge - Revenge is a defense mechanism against possible harm by any attacker; the problem is that sometimes revenge goes out of proportion and connects to hatred and envy. A good example can be found in Quentin Tarantino's revenge films.
Similar stories about love, envy, hatred, and revenge exist in different religions and cultures.
- The energetic blockages gradually shift to the subconscious, where routine psychological treatments can not penetrate. Forgiveness, mercy, and absolution require extraordinary transcendence that often requires spiritual "enlightenment."
- Envy, hatred, and revenge are evidence of energy blockage. This is an almost inevitable phenomenon, but it severely harms our health.
Looking at developed mammals, you can detect the same four emotions: love, envy, hatred, and revenge.
Continue reading: The Unified, Bipolar, Energetic Model of Primary Emotions.
Suppose we know and understand the energetic sources of emotions. In that case, there is a good chance that we can treat mental disorders and illnesses much more effectively and in milder conditions.