In a competitive world, these 4 groups of emotions are needed. They are not accidental. They serve the purpose of survival.
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
The energetic model of emotions describes all emotions as a form of the flow of energies. (Harmonic or disharmonious) Emotions are part of a broader energetic cycle that includes emotions, personality, behavior, and intuition. This is an innovative model that requires creative thinking.
Inside the triangle's - reaction, outside - action.
Love, envy, hatred, and revenge are part of two parallel energetic cycles.
From the single cell to the entire universe, all the energetic processes in nature are characterized by the cyclic energy flow, consisting of four Phases. (Stimulation, Expansion, Contraction, Relaxation.)
- Love is a synchronized flow of life-force energy throughout the four phases of life. The negative emotions (envy, hatred, and revenge) result from a life-force energy block in one or more of the 4 phases of life due to a mismatch in interpersonal interaction. (Inevitable phenomenon)
- The four groups of emotions serve explicit purposes; they are synchronized with the energy of life. Negative emotions are the other side of the same coin.
The energetic dimension has a translation of different chemicals. It is more convenient for us to think of neurotransmitters or hormones that provoke envy, hatred, or revenge but are a mirror image of an energetic state.
- Love- Love charges the energy of life, and it exists when there are no energetic blockages. Without love, people are often unhealthy and unhappy.
- Envy - Although jealousy is perceived as a "bad" thing, it is the primary basis for competition and improving motivation. As in the other negative emotions, jealousy stems from losing control and blind jealousy that turns into hatred and revenge.
- Hatred- Hate is a warning mechanism - do not come near - you may harm yourself and me. Hate is a powerful emotion, often even more so than love.
- Revenge - Revenge is a defense mechanism against possible harm by any attacker; the problem is that sometimes revenge goes out of proportion and connects to hatred and envy. A good example can be found in Quentin Tarantino's revenge films.
You will find similar stories in different versions about love, envy, hatred, and revenge in all religions and cultures.
- The energetic blockages gradually shift to the subconscious, where routine psychological treatments can not penetrate. Forgiveness, mercy, and absolution require extraordinary transcendence that often requires spiritual "enlightenment."
- Envy, hatred, and revenge are evidence of energy blockage. This is an almost inevitable phenomenon, but it severely harms our health.
If you look at developed mammals, you can detect the same four groups of emotions: love, envy, hatred, and revenge.
Continue reading the entire article explaining these fundamental emotions using the 4 phases of life model: The Unified Energetic model of Emotions- Explained using the 4-phases of life model.