A list of recommended tasks & preparations one should apply before starting self-healing therapies.
"Success depends upon previous preparation. Without such preparation, failure is assured."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
It would help if you adopted the available physical treatments, lifestyle, and dietary changes best suit your condition. However, "the Balanced, varied diet" liver and kidney cleansing is often needed. The mental and spiritual part is usually critical for achieving full recovery.
A list of recommended tasks & Preparations.
The initial decision is to treat yourself using the self-healing method.
Read all the relevant explanations found on this website and, if necessary, do further research.
- Understanding and accepting the philosophy of self-healing functional medicine is most desirable. You will undoubtedly be asked many questions by your family and friends who may have doubts about what you are embarking on. You may have to answer tough questions from them, such as: "Why have you chosen the self-healing method over conventional medicine?"
Mental & Spiritual support. (Often underestimated.)
- If you are in severe condition, I recommend starting with mental and spiritual techniques.
- Link: Kübler-Ross model – Explains the behavior of personal loss.
- For addicts, I recommend combining an appropriate support group with hypnotherapy. (Authorized )
- Support groups substantially impact recovery from past traumatic events; connecting with the workshop facilitator and participants is essential. Hypnotherapy requires collaboration with the therapist, a good connection with the therapist will significantly help achieve a successful treatment that can release traumatic events from the subconscious mind.
Preliminary medical examinations.
- It is recommended that you obtain a thorough examination of your vital organs and other routine tests. (Blood tests do not always reveal everything).
Support of the immediate environment. (Spouse, family, friends)
- Understanding and supporting family and close friends, especially spouses, is essential. (If it exists). You will need physical and mental assistance throughout the process, which might be quite long, especially with liver or kidney disease.
- If you have disagreements with your spouse before or during your illness, I recommend you go for counseling, as you will need a lot of support, calmness, and a quiet environment. (Otherwise, the life-force Qi energy declines.)
Love, romance, intimacy, and sex are essential for recovery.
- It is recommended that patients in a relationship have sex (with the appropriate frequency), romance, and love. The positive energies affect the strengthening of the immune system. There is no reason to abstain from sex! Even if the abilities are not at their peak, touch and intimacy positively affect them. Of course, adjusting the expectations to the actual situation is advisable.
- Self-healing is based on minimizing long-term medical interruptions. If you use medicines regularly, try to reduce the dosage. You will find that proper nutrition and lifestyle are more effective than drugs. If you ask your doctor what you should do, you will probably get the usual answer. (You can probably guess what that is.)
- Most drugs do not allow the immune system to recover, but the dose can be reduced gradually for those unable to stop taking drugs immediately.
- I took about 100 pills a day! I stopped at once only when I realized there was no need for them, only severe and prolonged damage to the body. Without enlightenment, it is very mentally challenging to stop the medication; continued medication makes the patient addicted, especially to the fear of pain.
- Success is guaranteed for those who understand and embrace self-healing principles (even with a gradual reduction in drug-taking)! Anyone who considers self-healing as another type of experience, one of many, unfortunately, has a low chance of success.
Do not expect your doctor's support for self-healing medicine.
- You will likely encounter reactions ranging from cancellation to contempt.
- Many questions arise in my experience of entering a self-healing process, especially from severe illnesses. Understanding and believing along the way are critical to success. Self-healing is a challenging process accompanied by ups and downs; it is effortless to break down in the healing process; success comes thanks to perseverance.
Deciding which way to choose is always the patient's decision; family and friends' support is essential.
How to choose the most suitable therapy available in self-healing functional medicine?
- In the absence of methodology, appropriate self-healing therapy is often based on the familiarity and recommendations of friends and family, considerations of convenience and financial concerns, and not necessarily from a deep understanding of the body and mind's needs.
Logistics - Self-healing is time-consuming.
The first task before starting self-healing treatments involves freeing up time from non-essential tasks and unnecessary distractions. (Especially social networks) For this, you will need the help of family and friends.
- Preparing food and juicing takes time, as do the spiritual techniques. So it would be best if you had a lot of help and mental preparation for the lifestyle change you are about to undertake.
- Find a convenient (preferably organic) food store. Usually, it is hard to find all the products you need to consume in natural food stores. The required foods consist of many vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, beans, sprouts, berries, eggs, organic chicken, goat yogurt, goat milk, deep-sea fish., grass-fed beef, etc.
- Now that you know what you are about to do, the practice's logistic side.
The main activities outside the home often require assistance from professionals.
- Such as hypnotists, acupuncturists, reflexologists, profound massage practitioners, sauna, and Jacuzzi.
The main in-home activities include:
- Preparing unprocessed food, juicing, giving yourself coffee enemas, liver & gallbladder flush, and kidney flushes.
Buying accessories and arranging your place to be comfortable and available.
- Make yourself comfortable at home. Find the proper place to do the coffee enemas (if necessary). Doing them inside the bathroom, close to the toilet, is essential.
- Buy the accessories that you need for comfortable home treatments. The main initial expenditure will probably be a juicer, coffee enema kit, and hot bottle.
- Self-healing therapies are usually not expensive, most people can afford a self-healing lifestyle, and most can be done at home. The treatment of the self-healing method is often significantly cheaper over time than conventional medicine.
- People in severe health distress tend (as has also happened to me) to spend very high sums in attempts (trial and error) to recover. Extreme suffering causes people to believe in promises and persuasions. Sometimes unreliable therapists take advantage of the situation.
- I have spent over 15 years on exceptionally high sums (cost of an average apartment) because I have tried every possible type of available treatment! But in the end, it turned out that most of the spending was in vain!
The self-healing recovery paradigm- Symptoms may appear to get worse before they disappear.
- After 2-3 months, one should start feeling the changes. Be aware that there are ups and downs in the process of self-healing. Sometimes recovery is challenging. It does not mean that it is not working. The advanced stages are the hardest because the immune system is becoming more responsive, and therefore the symptoms might worsen, but it comes with many minor signs of recovery. (Light fever and unusual fatigue are signs that healing is in the process.)
Discontinuation of symptomatic medication usually results in temporary worsening of symptoms. It is an unavoidable stage; no need to panic and worry that natural self-healing treatment is harming you, just the opposite.
How long may self-healing recovery take?
- Of course, the answer to this question is individual and is derived from the patient's condition, the nature of the disease, and the cumulative damage it has caused. Age, man or woman, eating habits, lifestyle, and other personal influencing factors such as determination and perseverance.
- The body has no schedule for recovery. The body never functions randomly. Healing comes (usually gradually) when the disease's primary causes (Mental & Physical) have been eliminated.
You are ready to start – I wish you a successful journey.
Self-Healing is like "Performing miracles." Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.