The gastrointestinal tract is the primary non-sterile internal system, forcing the immune system to fight relentlessly to prevent pathogens' overgrowth.
Dietary fiber, natural oils/fats, and naturally fermented foods are critical to maintaining good health. Industrialized & processed food harms the digestive system and the immune system.
- Poor nutrition of processed and industrialized foods significantly affects the liver and kidneys. Bile fluid, a strong chemical base, tends to crystallize and clog the liver and gallbladder; thus, the problem only worsens. Bile flow is critical for maintaining proper gastrointestinal function. It is oily and lubricates the intestines; it also counteracts the high acidity of the food that comes from the stomach, thereby preventing an acidic intestinal environment.
Common symptoms of intestinal flora imbalance:
- Gastrointestinal gases are usually the result of a territorial "war" between good and pathogenic bacteria.
- An impaired immune system results in higher fever, flu, and gastric ulcer morbidity.
- The urine will usually be more acidic at P.H levels of 6 and below. The explanation is that parasites "thrive" in the acidic gut environment.
- Imbalance in gut flora impairs the brain's neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, expressed in decreased alertness and cognitive ability.
- Uncontrolled proliferation of gastrointestinal pathogens causes damage to the intestinal wall that impairs intestinal absorption. Constipation and abdominal obesity are common phenomena not always attributed to gut flora's lack of balance.
- The production of the neurotransmitter serotonin is mainly carried out in the intestines using good bacteria. An unbalanced intestinal flora reduces serotonin production and causes a decrease in alertness and mood.
- Fruits, vegetables, roots, mushrooms, sprouts, legumes, berries, nuts, and lentils.
- Foods are rich in dietary fiber.
- Non-genetically modified natural oils. (Cold-pressed only.)
- All fermented products. (Such as goat yogurt.)
- Deepwater fish - Rich in omega 3.
- Goat milk & Yogurt.
Recommended foods to minimize or avoid totally.
- A sharp reduction in eating industrialized and processed foods.
- Plain sugars & All high glycemic carbohydrates. (Such as white flour and potatoes.)
- Solidified vegetable oils - trans oils.
- Animal protein.
- Especially Mince, smoked, and canned meat.
- Dairy products in general, especially hard cheeses.
Continue reading: About 50% of the immune system is directly affected by the digestive system.
Reading the article was Interesting/Beneficial?