Coffee enemas can release significant amounts of toxins stuck inside the liver and digestive tract due to bile duct obstructions. It has a considerable impact on the immune system.
Coffee enemas, Baking soda enemas, and Probiotics of live bacteria enemas can be carried out at home under hygienic conditions and privacy. As a severe chronic liver patient (HCV), I can say that without a doubt, coffee enemas saved me from a slow and brutal death. (The gallery is a testament to that)
All enemas should be performed with clean water (preferably purified or boiled) at a 37-40 Celsius body temperature. (98.6- 104 Fahrenheit). Do not rely on your fingers - Use a thermometer for liquids.
- Soft mattress and pillow + cheap towels or blankets for lying on comfortably.
- If you do not have hooks at the proper height, you need to buy a standing coat (or hat) rack. (I use one.)
- A liquid thermometer − is essential; you cannot rely on your fingers.
- Big glass jars. (Having two identical jars available will ease the preparation.)
- Bucket – the best buckets are made of stainless steel. They last for years and are not expensive. You can get one on Amazon for 40$-70$.
- Silicon medical grade tubing (1.8-2 meters) connects the bucket to the probe and the valve.
- Metal clamp to secure the silicone tube (and a screwdriver to tighten it)
- A fine mesh strainer. (For the coffee enema.)
- The silicone tubes sometimes come with a valve that is not convenient for one person to handle. Therefore, I buy the European kit, which has much better valves and can be easily controlled by the person lying down, taking the enema.
- The lubricant is in a glass jar. (the best grease is coconut oil.)
Continue reading the entire article: Coffee enemas, Baking soda enemas, Lemon juice enemas, and Probiotics of live bacteria enemas can be carried out at home under hygienic conditions and privacy.
Reading the article was Interesting/Beneficial?