In the past, encounters with aliens were the domain of a few, today the discussion of aliens is legitimate among renowned scientists, and the volume of publications has increased by several times.
Introduction & Prolog.
- Aliens are scary in our consciousness because they do not necessarily look friendly like in the ET movie. They can be terrifying and deadly, as in many films.
- The idea that aliens cannot get here to Earth stems from the fact that nothing can exceed the speed of light, but the universe can move at any given speed and allow imaginary distances to be crossed through wormholes and folding in time-space.
- On October 30, 1938, in honor of Halloween the next day, Orson Wells aired on CBS Radio a radio program based on a book by Herbert George Wells called "War of the Worlds." The results were mass panic.
- Imagine a live TV show of an alien landing on Earth without prior preparations - panic is guaranteed! War scenarios exist between Earthlings and aliens' supercomputers (on the National Geographic Channel). The other, no less threatening, the danger is that the knowledge that aliens will bring with them will completely change the social fabric of our planet.
Are we Alone? SETI Institute scientists are working to find out.
- There is a possibility that there is no intelligent extraterrestrial life. (Although this possibility is now perceived as less likely than in the past)
- Intelligent aliens are trying to contact us, but we have not yet intercepted their communication.
- The aliens have already made very sporadic contact with us (without most of us knowing about it) and may even Earth and do not wish to be exposed for various reasons at this stage. (This is the most likely explanation)
Although apparently, no one has yet seen aliens, many images depict aliens, with many similarities between them.
- Most alien photos appear without head and body hair with a large head, large eyes, and protruding ears. It is estimated that aliens have a supersensible vision and extraordinary transmission-receiving capabilities. Many experts believe that aliens do not have sex and do not reproduce sexually, but in other more efficient forms at the energy level. Are all of these similarities, are based on facts or imagination? Judge for yourselves.
Scientists claim that the world is not yet ready for a close encounter with intelligent aliens, so they hide from us.Scientists today agree that the probability of discovering intelligent, extraterrestrial life is very high.
- A Google search for "aliens" will yield 127 million pages! Hopefully, in reality, aliens will look to us as not too frightening. You can find online many illustrations of Alien species. A world-renowned scientist claims that extraterrestrials are already here with an intergalactic alliance with which only the great powers are partners! Sounds delusional?
Continue reading the entire article: An encounter with intelligent aliens will change humanity completely.
Descriptions of war between humans and aliens, supercomputers and hybrids with a unique telepathic organ on the National Geographic channel seemed to be taken from existing knowledge and not from the imagination. Such detailed scenarios, which seem to take away from the imagination, only reinforce theories of information concealment in everything to do with aliens.