Harvard University has set up a research institute dedicated to finding evidence of extraterrestrial visitors. The message is unequivocal.
On October 30, 1938, in honor of Halloween the next day, Orson Wells aired on CBS Radio a radio program based on a book by Herbert George Wells called "War of the Worlds." The results were mass panic.
The first documented encounter with extraterrestrials is unprecedented in the history of humankind. Still, the event involves enormous risks of a military response of separatist elements, who will feel threatened. Therefore, the first meeting will involve meticulous preparations on both sides, including extraterrestrial technologies, to prevent any possible mishap!
Introduction—Are we alone in the universe?
- A reputable university like Harvard wouldn't risk its long-standing reputation if it didn't have solid information regarding aliens visiting Earth! Link: HARVARD UNIVERSITY - The Galileo Project
Aliens are scary in our consciousness because they do not necessarily look friendly like in the ET movie. They can be terrifying and deadly, as in many films.
- The idea that aliens cannot get here to Earth stems from the fact that nothing can exceed the speed of light, but the universe can move at any given speed and allow imaginary distances to be crossed through wormholes and folding in time and space.
Imagine a live TV show of an alien landing on Earth without prior preparations - panic is guaranteed!
- War scenarios exist between Earthlings and aliens' supercomputers (on the National Geographic Channel). The other, no less threatening, danger is that the knowledge that aliens will bring with them will dramatically change the social fabric of our planet.
Adrian Dvir's books reveal the most comprehensive, unusual, and fascinating information about extraterrestrials. Link: Adrian Dvir (Wikipedia)
- Descriptions of war between humans and aliens, supercomputers, and hybrids with a unique telepathic organ on the National Geographic channel seemed to be taken from existing knowledge and not from the imagination. Such detailed scenarios, which seem to take away from the imagination, only reinforce theories of information concealment in everything to do with aliens.
- A Google search for "aliens" will yield 127 million pages! Hopefully, aliens will look at us as not too frightening. You can find online many illustrations of Alien species. A world-renowned scientist claims that extraterrestrials are already here with an intergalactic alliance with which only the great powers are partners! Sounds delusional?
Continue reading: An encounter with superior aliens will change humanity completely.
Most of the population is unaware that we are in the midst of a timely and synchronized campaign between the superpowers and extraterrestrials to prepare the ground for a historic encounter with superior extraterrestrials.
Judging by the publications' amount and seriousness, we will encounter aliens within a decade or two.
On October 30, 1938, in honor of Halloween the next day, Orson Wells aired on CBS Radio a radio program based on a book by Herbert George Wells called "War of the Worlds." The results were mass panic. To prevent panic, the public is gradually being prepared for the existence of extraterrestrials. The campaign is conducted in well-planned stages and complete secrecy.