Sexual intercourse postures are not just for fun!
Sexual intercourse postures attempt to find the best position to connect energetically to your partner.
- It does not contradict the physical satisfaction each position enables.
- You can find closer proximity to the opposite pole of the sexual partner in many of the positions.
- The missionary position (usually between heterosexuals) is not a coincidence. It allows both females and males to charge energy simultaneously. Therefore it is energetic and very efficient.
- Since most people's inner magnetic poles are not precisely located in identical palaces, sexual intercourse is an exciting way to explore the best suitable position to charge the life-force energy.
- Kissing by itself cannot charge the energy, but it might be a sign of love, significantly impacting energy transfer between sexual partners.
Charging the life-force energy takes place only when the opposite poles are nearby.