Sexual orientation is not a genetic trait and, in most cases, is not a social-environmental trait but an energetic-magnetic trait.
This blog should be read as part of an article explaining the energetic-magnetic principles that produce attraction and repulsion, affecting our sexual identity and sexual orientation.
Continue reading the entire article: The Unified Theory of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's Theory)
The magnetic poles' tilt alignment determines all sexual orientations. (Excluding asexuals)
1-Asexuals, 2-Heterosexuals, 3-Gay men, 4-Lesbian women, 5-Bisexual. (Men & Women)
Sexual orientations. (A continuous scale.)
- Tilt in both axes is limited because both magnetic poles are inside the physical body.
- The tilt can be in the Vertical alignment, Horizontal alignment, or both.
The magnetic poles' tilt alignment determines sexual orientation.
- VT (Vertical tilt)-Vertical alignment tilt (Angle of tilt) No tilt = 0.
- Vertical alignment to the ground or tilt from the body center.
- HT (Horizontal tilt)-Horizontal alignment tilt (Angle of tilt) No tilt = 0.
- Horizontal alignment to the center of the body.
The changes in Tilt do not affect sexual identity.
Men's Gay sexual orientation.
Only vertical tilt of the magnetic poles.
- The gay sex can gain the same energy transfer qualities that heterosexuals have.
- Since charging can occur only when the opposite poles are nearby, the anal sex is probably not in the charging energy position. (The positive (Red) poles might be very close)
- What are the relevant charging positions? Since I do not have a gay experience, I will leave it to the reader's imagination. But no doubt, there are quite a few possible charging positions that probably are not associated with sexual climax.
- I could not determine if the role each partner (roles might change) takes during gay intercourse is energetic.
- I believe that identifying the sexual orientation of an unknown individual is not pure intuition; we simply have these energetic sensors that are constantly working subconsciously.
- Vertical alignment direction (Tilting towards the heart) may influence mental behavior! (This may explain the hypersensitivity among gay men.)
Heterosexual woman and a man with the illustration of the energy flow. (Positive (red) to negative (blue))
A gay man with a vertical tilt of the magnetic poles. (Both directions.)
The poles' vertical tilt among both gay men enables, in the long run, better life-force energy charging capabilities with a partner of the same sex.
The same methodology is also applicable to lesbians.
Continue reading: The Unified Theory of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's Theory)