Gay sexual orientation, according to this model, is not a genetic or social-environmental trait but an energetic-magnetic trait.
This model suggests looking at sexual identities and orientations as an energy-based phenomenon rather than a genetic or social one. Reading the article at the link below is recommended to understand the explanation. Continue reading The Unified Theory of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's Theory)
The magnetic poles' tilt alignment determines all sexual orientations. (Excluding asexuals)
Heterosexuals, Gay men, Lesbian, Bisexuals. (Men & Women)
Sexual orientations. (A continuous scale.)
- Tilt in both axes is limited because both magnetic poles are inside the physical body.
- The Tilt can be Vertical, Horizontal, or both.
The magnetic poles' tilt alignment determines sexual orientation.
- VT (Vertical Tilt)-Vertical alignment tilt (Angle of Tilt) No Tilt = 0.
- Vertical alignment to the ground or Tilt from the body center.
- HT (Horizontal Tilt)-Horizontal alignment tilt (Angle of Tilt) No Tilt = 0.
- Horizontal alignment to the center of the body.
The changes in Tilt do not affect sexual identity.
Men's Gay sexual orientation.
Only vertical Tilt of the magnetic poles.
- The gay sex can gain the same energy transfer qualities that heterosexuals have.
- Since charging can occur only when the opposite poles are nearby, the anal sex is probably not in the charging energy position. (The positive (Red) poles might be very close)
- What are the relevant charging positions? Since I do not have a gay experience, I will leave it to the reader's imagination. But no doubt, there are quite a few possible charging positions that probably are not associated with sexual climax.
- I could not determine if the role each partner (roles might change) takes during gay intercourse is energetic.
- I believe that identifying the sexual orientation of an unknown individual is not pure intuition; we have these energetic sensors that are constantly working subconsciously.
Vertical alignment direction (Tilting towards the heart) may influence mental behavior! (This may explain the hypersensitivity among gay men.)
A heterosexual woman and a man with magnetic poles illustrate the energy flow. (Positive (red) to negative (blue))
A gay man with a vertical tilt of the magnetic poles. (Both directions.)
The poles' vertical Tilt among both gay men enables, in the long run, better life-force energy charging capabilities with a partner of the same sex.
The same methodology is also applicable to lesbians.
Continue reading Sexual Identities and Orientations Energy-Based Unifying Theory.