The sf-Healing.com website describes my 18-year liver cirrhosis survival journey with many insights about body, mind, and spirit.
My name is Harel Samuel, and I am an Israeli citizen living in China with my wife, Alixin. My severe liver disease led me to take care of myself in China. Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidence. Love is ageless; It has no boundaries of culture, color, race, religion, language, or country. LOVE is the most potent elixir of life in nature. In most cases, if you hear seemingly implausible recovery stories, you will find that the patient received and returned a profound love❤️.
The people in China were very kind, and the doctors tried their best to help me. Chinese is phonetic and very difficult to pronounce. As a foreigner, it was tough for me to communicate in China, especially when I was very ill. Even when I was married (to my first wife), I went to lengthy treatments alone! Without assistance, apart from that of the interpreter in the private clinic, it would have been impossible to cope daily with treatments that always lasted between 30-60 consecutive days without respite.
Sf-healing.com website describes my many years of struggle for survival, with countless treatments, until my long-awaited recovery. I attribute my recovery to the love of my wife, Alixin. Without it, I wouldn't have been dead a long time ago. Our love had no financial dimension until we married.
The initiation of the self-healing portal gave meaning and purpose to my life and kept me alive in situations where others would have long since died. I can confidently say that without the love and support of a charming and beautiful Chinese woman named Alixin (now my wife), I would not have survived harsh, painful, and prolonged treatments for many years. She is the one who, in her love, gave me a reason to live.
I am Samuel Harel, an Israeli citizen living in Xiangtan City, Hunan Province, China.
My previous family unit shattered and dispersed.
Gradually, I became socially disconnected from almost everyone and drew the inevitable conclusion. I should move to China, where I found unconditional love, to live with Alixin in a complicated language I didn't know, a foreign culture, and far from friends and family. My past life seems to be over.
I am a father of two grown children. I am an economist with a master's in business administration (MBA) by education. I was a senior manager for over 33 years at an Israeli bank. Since my retirement, I have been devoted to assisting chronic patients worldwide. I eventually divorced my Israeli wife and moved to China to live with my Chinese wife, Alixin, who supported me with unconditional love and devotion over the years.
- It took me many years, with endless sleepless nights, to understand that conventional medicine can perform outstanding medical procedures but cannot "cure" my severe liver condition. So, I had to find out the cure by myself. It took me 15 long, crazy years; my findings and experience are detailed on this website. Link: About this website.
In my case, the expense was enormous and unusual, mainly because it included endless treatments and flights and an extended stay in China. At the same time, I could have saved suffering and a lot of money if I understood what I was required to do in the early stages of the disease. I wish other patients would learn and avoid the mistakes I made.
Alixin, my wife, saved me from a cruel death by giving her unconditional love.
Forums link The tremendous healing power of LOVE.
The story of my extraordinary love with Alixin.
I met Alixin, seemingly by chance, when I returned from Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital, where I had acupuncture, to my hotel room. On my way, I decided to pass through a side alley. I saw a reflexology sign and went up to the second floor, where I met Alixine for the first time when I still didn't understand the severity of my condition. She smiled at me and captivated my heart the first I met her. Every evening, after the painful and arduous treatments, I would come to her for a very relaxing reflexology massage lasting 90 minutes. Alixin saw that I was sick and always brought me duck soup from below, sometimes even cooking a modest dinner. I always left a small tip, but our relationship was never financial or sexual since I had been on the verge of death for many years. For 10 years, I came and returned to Changsha for medical treatment. Alixin helped me buy the items needed for enemas, carried everything to the hotel, and went to doctors' appointments. Alixin saw that I was in a bad mental state and took me for a walk to the zoo in the city.
I always remember that it was our first date. In the evenings, we ate together, sometimes just for coffee and cake. (Only for Alixin) Ten years had passed, and I was still in very poor physical condition, although no longer in mortal danger. After realizing that my relationship with my ex-wife was irreparable, I confessed to Alixin that I liked her and started a romantic relationship. Another 4 years passed before we got married, of course after my divorce from my ex-wife. Corona created a separation between us for almost two years. Still, I managed to get to China after a special effort, and due to circumstances, instead of getting engaged at an advanced age, we decided to get married!
We didn't celebrate our marriage because of the coronavirus and because both families were dissatisfied with our relationship. We were married by registration at the local registry office, and we've been living together ever since.
After almost 16 years of acquaintance, when I was already in the advanced stages of rehabilitation, we decided to buy a modest apartment in a nearby small town where we would spend the rest of our lives together.
I had previously sent a synopsis to a well-known literary agency in New York, but we received no response. Our love story is a true story, Squeezing Tears, with a happy ending and moral intellect. Without the love and support of my wife, Alixin, I would not have survived many years of arduous, painful, and exhausting treatments.
LOVE is the most potent elixir of life in nature.
Photos of Alixin, my wife, and myself over 16 years of acquaintance and deep love.
My symptoms started just before my 50th birthday.
At that time, I was a senior manager in a big Israeli Bank, married with two grown-up children.
After several months and many oral antibiotics, I was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis. I felt depressed about that condition and asked for a cure. I searched the internet and decided to visit a clinic in China specializing in prostatitis. The treatment was successful; I returned without the inflammation.
- I returned the following year for another treatment to dissolve the calcifications; this treatment was also successful. A few months after relapsing with a high fever and massive inflammation, I was hospitalized (in Israel) with IV antibiotics. I felt awful; I returned to my Chinese doctor, and after a while, he checked my liver functions, and the blood test revealed that I had hepatitis C virus. (HCV)
How did I get the Hepatitis C virus?
I can only guess, but there are two reasonable options:
- In the mid-1980s, before the virus was discovered. The public dental clinic of the university where I was treated probably did not sterilize all the dental tools perfectly.
- I was a first-aid man in the Israeli army during my reserve duty in the '80s. (We trained IVs without gloves.)
The first option is the most likely. The university clinic where I studied was suddenly closed in the early 1990s without any explanation, apparently out of concern about the need to refer patients for HCV tests and financial claims, even though the virus was only discovered in the late 1980s.
My journey to deciphering the secrets of body, mind, and soul.
- The Sf-healing.com site is based entirely on my long-term battle for survival (17 years) from severe liver cirrhosis, accompanied by pain and suffering, which words cannot describe. Living in the shadow of death brought me to deep meditation, where I could reach extraordinary insights in many contexts that contributed significantly to my creativity, which came as if there were a quorum. The disease caused me to look for solutions in the United States, especially China! There, I found a listening ear and a better understanding of the human body, especially in the deep, energetic meaning.
- The illness caused me to be socially cut off, divorced, lose my apartment, be estranged from my adult children (my adult son was separated from the family), have substantial financial expenses, and lose joy in life for many years. Over the long years, I made many futile attempts until I understood what was required of me, and even then, the task was crazy by any standard. It took me years to understand the mental-energetic dimension of the disease. I realized very late that I needed the love of Alixin, my Chinese wife, who supported me without asking for anything! COVID-19 prevented us from meeting, but at the height of the pandemic, I managed to get to China, and we were married, almost secretly, without any ceremonies.
You will find many testimonies to the critical significance of love in my recovery on the site, including candid posts about the many doubts and difficulties I experienced over 18 years of indescribable suffering. Link: Discussions about the tremendous healing power of LOVE.
My severe chronic liver disease (HCV) and Cirrhosis experience.
The Hepatitis C Virus was discovered in the late '80s.
- I did more tests with the Chinese diagnosis, showing a high viral load of 9.61 Million and genotype 2. The treatment was under government health insurance and contained peginterferon and ribavirin. During week 6, I felt something wrong happened, but I continued until the treatment. (24 weeks).
- The blood tests showed I cleared the HCV virus (I was found undetectable) from my blood, but the outcome was terrible; I had symptoms as if an explosion occurred inside my body. I did not understand what happened; the doctors I went to for advice said: "We have cured you." (They meant I cleared the hepatitis C virus from my body.)
- My life quality rapidly deteriorated, and I experienced many more symptoms, which became more prominent. I had no alternative, so I revisited the clinic in China specializing in prostatitis. These treatments prevented rapid deterioration but did not cure my condition. I also went to a specialized clinic in New York City (USA) three times, trying to eliminate the mold and fungus infections that I had contracted, with no success.
Cirrhosis caused my body to rot; the pain and smell were unbearable!
My body was in a state of advanced decay, and the stench was constantly wafting from me, even after bathing. Link: GALLERY DISGUSTING.
- Only four years later, in China, hope for a cure arrived when a fellow patient explained how to perform coffee enemas. I immediately felt that I was doing the right thing. Later, I learned about self-healing so I could cure myself.
The struggle toward recovery took me a total of seventeen years altogether.
- It was an unbelievable daily struggle. There was much pain and uncertainty due to a lack of information and knowledge about curing my body and mind. But with all the difficulties, my hope for complete recovery kept me alive. I cannot describe what I did during those thirteen crazy years. My entire life was devoted to recovery; it consumed my energy and time. (And a lot of money.)
I have many years of experience in Chinese medicine.
For 18 years, I have been in China intermittently for medical treatment until my recovery.
- Over the years, I have performed over 300 particularly painful acupunctures and other traditional Chinese therapies with many physicians and therapists. The thought of the human body as an energetic being profoundly affected me. I do not doubt that this is indeed the case.
Feel free to contact Harel Samuel.
I thank everyone personally for the tremendous support I receive.
Contact Harel Samuel directly. I respond personally to every inquiry.
Please email me at email@example.com
You can also send me WhatsApp messages here.
I wish all people, wherever they live, full recovery, good health, and a better quality of life.
The question of chance in life has made me curious about many topics that border on the philosophy of the essence of life. I believe I didn't come to China by accident.