I dedicate this website to all people worldwide, especially people with chronic illnesses. LOVE is the most powerful "Health Drug" in nature.
"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust them; Faced with what is right, leaving it undone shows a lack of courage."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
The establishment of the self-healing portal occupied me for thousands of hours, gave meaning and purpose to my life, and kept me alive in situations where others would have long since died. Is it a coincidence that I came to China to care for myself? I do not believe in coincidences!
My name is Samuel Harel, and I am an Israeli citizen. Currently, I live in Changsha, China.
I am a father of two grown children. I am an economist with a master's in business administration (MBA by education). I was a senior manager for over 33 years at a big Israeli bank. Since my retirement, I have been devoted to assisting chronic patients worldwide.
- It took me many years, with endless sleepless nights, to understand that conventional medicine can perform outstanding medical procedures but cannot "cure" my severe liver condition. So I had to find out the cure by myself. It took me 15 long crazy years; my findings and experience are given in detail on this site, about this website.
My symptoms started just before my 50'Th birthday; at that time, I was a senior manager in a big Israeli Bank, married with two grown-up children.
- After a few months and lots of oral antibiotics, I was diagnosed with chronic prostatitis. I felt depressed about that condition and asked for a cure. I searched the internet and decided to visit a clinic specializing in prostatitis in China. The treatment was successful; I returned without the inflammation.
- I returned the following year for another treatment to dissolve the calcifications; this treatment was also successful.
- A few months after relapsing with a high fever and massive inflammation, I was hospitalized (in Israel) with IV antibiotics. I felt awful; I returned to my Chinese doctor; after a while, he checked my liver functions, and the blood test revealed that I had hepatitis C virus. (HCV)
How did I get the Hepatitis C virus?
I can only guess, but there are two reasonable options:
- In the mid-1980s, before the virus was discovered. The public dental clinic of the university where I was treated probably did not correctly sterilize all the tools.
- In the '80s, during my reserve duty in the Israeli army as a first-aid man. (We trained IV without gloves.)
My severe chronic liver disease (HCV) & Cirrhosis experience.
The Hepatitis C Virus was discovered in the late '80s.
- I did more tests with the Chinese diagnosis that showed I had a high viral load of 9.61 Million and genotype 2.
- The treatment was under government health insurance and contained peginterferon and ribavirin.
- During week 6, I felt something wrong happened, but I continued until the treatment. (24 weeks).
- The blood tests showed I cleared the HCV virus (I was found undetectable) from my blood, but the outcome was terrible; I had symptoms as if an explosion occurred inside my body; I did not understand what happened; doctors, I went for advice said: "We have cured you." (They meant I cleared the hepatitis c virus from my body.)
- My life quality rapidly deteriorated, and I experienced many more symptoms, becoming more prominent. So not having another alternative, I revisited the clinic in China that specialized in prostatitis. These treatments prevented rapid deterioration but did not cure my condition.
- I went to a specialized clinic in New York City (USA) three times, trying to eliminate the mold and fungus infections that I had contracted, with no success.
I have many years of experience in Chinese medicine.
For 15 years, I have been in China intermittently for medical treatment until my recovery.
- Over the years, I have performed over 300 particularly painful acupunctures and other traditional Chinese therapies with many physicians and therapists.
- The thought of the human body as an energetic being profoundly affected me. I do not doubt that this is indeed the case.
I cannot describe the pain and suffering. It was hell on earth with no progress or prospect of a cure.
- The hope for a cure came only four years later in China when a fellow patient explained how to do coffee enemas. I immediately felt that I was doing the right thing. Later on, I learned about self-healing so I could cure myself.
- Liver blockages with improper blood circulation at the level I experienced created massive tissue damage (due to heavy toxicity). The body is starting to decay, and the symptoms – Hell on earth − reflect that.
The struggle toward recovery took me another nine years. (A total of fifteen years altogether.)
- It was an unbelievable daily struggle. There was much pain and uncertainty due to a lack of information and knowledge about curing my body. But with all difficulties, my hope for complete recovery kept me alive. I cannot describe what I did during those thirteen crazy years. My entire life was devoted to recovery; it consumed my energy and time. (And a lot of money.)
LOVE is the most powerful elixir of life that exists in nature.
I can confidently say that without the love & support of a charming and beautiful Chinese woman named Alixin, I would not have survived harsh, painful, and prolonged treatments for many years. She is the one who, in her love, gave me a reason to live! Blog gallery link: The tremendous healing power of LOVE.
I wish all people, wherever they live, full recovery, good health, and a better quality of life.