As a severe chronic liver patient (HCV), I wasted precious years of fundamentally incorrect symptomatic treatments. It took me years to understand how the body works. I hope others can learn from the principles of self-healing so that they do not go through the terrible suffering I have been through.
"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals; Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
My name is Samuel Harel, I am 62 years old, and I live in Israel.
- It took me many years, with endless sleepless nights to understand that conventional medicine knows to perform outstanding medical procedures, but cannot "cure" my problematic liver condition.
- So I had to find out the cure by myself. It took me 13 long crazy years; my findings and experience are given in detail on this site.
- Everything started just before my 50'Th birthday; at that time, I was a senior manager in a big Israeli Bank, married with two grown-up children.
- After a few months and lots of oral antibiotics, I was diagnosed as a chronic prostatitis patient. I felt depressed about that condition and asked for a cure. I searched the internet and decided to visit a clinic that specializes in prostatitis in China. The treatment was successful; I returned without the inflammation.
- I returned the next year for another treatment that was targeted to dissolve the calcifications this treatment was also successful.
- Few months after I relapsed with very high fever and massive inflammation, I was hospitalized (in Israel) with IV antibiotics for a week; I felt awful so, I returned to my Chinese doctor, after a while, he checked my liver functions, the blood test reviled that I had hepatitis c virus. (HCV)
I have many years of experience in Chinese medicine.
For the past 12 years, I have been in China on and off for over two years for treatment.
- I have about 300 experiences of acupuncture, especially painful and other techniques of traditional Chinese medicine.
- The thought of the human body as an energetic being profoundly affected me. I do not doubt that this is indeed the case.
How did I get the Hepatitis C virus?
I can only guess, but there are two reasonable options:
- In the '80s, during my reserve duty in the army as a first-aid man. (We trained IV without gloves.)
- During public dental care, the clinic probably did not keep proper sterilization of all tools.
The Hepatitis C Virus was discovered in the late '80s.
My severe chronic liver disease (HCV) & Cirrhosis experience.
- With the Chinese diagnose I did more tests that showed I had a high viral load of 9.61 Million and genotype 2.
- The treatment at that time was under government health insurance and contained two medicine: peginterferon and ribavirin.
- During week no 6, I felt something wrong happened, but I continued until the end of the treatment. (24 weeks).
- The blood tests showed I cleared the HCV virus (I was found undetectable) from my blood, but the outcome was terrible, I had symptoms as if an explosion occurred inside my body, I did not understand what happened, doctors, I went for advice said: "We have cured you." (They meant I cleared the hepatitis c virus from my body.)
- My quality-of-life rapidly deteriorated, and I was experiencing many more symptoms, which only became much more prominent. So not having another alternative, I re-visited the clinic in China that specialized in prostatitis. These treatments prevented further rapid deterioration, but it did not cure my condition.
- I went to a specialized clinic in New York City (USA) three times, trying to eliminate the mold and fungus infections that I had contracted with no success.
I cannot describe the pain and suffering. It was hell on earth with no real progress or prospect of a cure.
- The hope for a cure came only four years later in China when a fellow patient explained to me how to do coffee enemas. I immediately felt that I was doing the right thing. Later on, I learned about self-healing so I could cure myself.
- Liver blockages with improper blood circulation at the level that I experienced created massive tissue damage (due to heavy toxicity). The body is merely starting to decay, and the symptoms – Hell on earth − reflect that.
The struggle towards recovery took me another seven years. (A total of Thirteen years altogether.)
- It was an unbelievable daily struggle. There was a lot of pain and uncertainty due to a lack of information and knowledge on how to cure my body. But with all difficulties, my hope for complete recovery kept me alive. I cannot describe in simple words what I did during those thirteen crazy years. Practically my entire life was devoted to recovery; it consumed all my energy and time. (And a lot of money.)
Link: About this site.
I wish all people wherever they live full recovery, good health with a better quality of life.