These 4 groups of emotions (Love, Envy, Hate, revenge) are needed in a competitive world. They are not accidental. They serve the purpose of survival.
If you look for a unified model of all emotions, you will find no uniformity; this phenomenon is more profound and lies mainly in the lack of a philosophy of medicine and the human body's qualities. Many attempts with stunning color charts describe the map of emotions and sort them into different categories. None of the categories I found addressed feelings in the energetic dimension — as I think is desirable to do.
The suggested unified energetic model of all emotions.
Emotions are sometimes expressed in various chemicals as well, but they are first and foremost an energetic phenomenon. Treating emotions as energy significantly changes the way you look at them.
Principles of the model:
- Energy is always in motion between poles (from positive to negative) and is cyclical. Therefore emotions are also bipolar.
- Bipolarity means that every emotion has action and response. (In the diagram, the action appears outside the triangle, while the reaction appears inside the triangle.)
- You will find about 150 adjectives for emotions if you search, but most reflect synonyms.
Most researchers marked six main categories: anger, fear, joy, love, sadness, and surprise. (In my view, fear is not a controlled emotion - it is an instinct. It exists in all of us to one degree or another.)
Every meaningful and prolonged human interaction places us in one of two cycles: (Indifference is usually a temporary state)
- Harmonic positive emotions charge the energy of life.
- Disharmonious emotions drain the energy of life.
All emotions are characterized by a bipolar form of Action and Reaction.
- The explanation for this lies in the fact that energy always moves between poles.
Surprise is usually an emotion that does not belong to one of the two cycles.
- We often are very quickly able to classify it into one of the two cycles. (positive or negative)
Unsurprisingly, there are more negative than positive emotions in regular use.
- Prominent Harmonic (Positive) emotions: Love, Hope, Satisfaction, Relief, Optimism, Happiness, Joy, Compassion, Pride, Affection, and Tenderness.
- Prominent Disharmonic (Negative) emotions: Hate, Envy, Revenge, Anger, Frustration, Aggression, Disgust, Depression, Dislike, Fury, Rage, Resentment, Disappointment, Humiliation, Insecurity, grief, Isolation, Shame, Guilt, Embarrassment, Hopelessness, Suffering,
Uninterrupted synchronized energy flow - Harmonic emotions. (Positive) Asynchronous energy flow - Disharmonic emotions. (Negative) | Inside the triangle's - reaction, outside - action.
Unresolved mental traumas (Negative emotions) are most often stored in the subconscious mind. If the subconscious cannot contain the repressed emotions, there is constant energy damage. The person usually develops diseases (including mental illness) or addictions in such situations.
Continue reading the entire article: The Unified Energetic Model of all Emotions. (Positive & Negative)