It is worth distinguishing between intelligent guessing (based on previous experience) and pure intuition, which is not based on previous experience and not on logic!
If you search for definitions for intuition, you will find a lack of uniformity. To me, most definitions are too simplistic. Link: Intuition (Wikipedia)
Intuition is part of a group of unexplained phenomena that seemingly contradict the laws of physics we are familiar with.
- Intuition, telepathy, and telekinesis (the movement of objects without contact and without the activation of visible energy) share many unexplained characteristics.
- In movies, these phenomena appear regularly and very naturally; in reality, it is difficult for us to accept unexplained phenomena.
Does intuition exist in all of us?
- Intuition is a trait that exists in everyone at varying levels. It usually decreases with age. (It is not clear if this is related to degeneration of the pineal gland in the brain, which also degenerates)
Is intuition a trait that can be developed?
- Intuition is a supersensible phenomenon whose development is mainly related to open-mindedness and consciousness.
The subconscious is the bridge between the body-mind-spirit, between the sensory and the supersensible. Where does the subconscious reside?
- The answer to this question is still unclear; researchers speculate that the subconscious mind is not necessarily limited to our physical brain; it may be linked in a hive spring to a virtual communication network of the universe. If this hypothesis turns out to be correct, the pineal gland probably has much higher importance than it seems today.
Is the size of the pineal gland the explanation for the seemingly better intuitive ability of women compared to men?
- The organ that researchers and mystics claim to decipher intuition and telepathy is the pineal gland in the center of the brain. The gland is also known as the third eye.
- In women, the pineal gland is larger than in men but degenerates with age. (Similar to men) Is this the explanation for women's better intuition - hard to know in the absence of appropriate research?
- Link: An encounter with intelligent aliens will change humanity completely.
I knew years before I found out I had cirrhosis of the liver that I would get sick and recover against all odds.
- The details were unknown to me, but I knew I would need treatments overseas. It did happen. I have in my imagination several images that seemingly belong to the future. I do not know at the moment if they will come true; I believe so.
The deep and hidden meaning of intuition, telepathy, and telekinesis is profound; it opens a window to a magical and unexplored world.
Continue reading the entire article: The subconscious is the gate that connects the mind and spirit to the body. It has an immense impact on our physical & mental health.