Hypertension - High blood pressure is a symptom caused by low liver & kidneys' filtration and clogged blood vessels. It is not the disease itself.
After each blood test and blood pressure, the doctors tried to convince me to take medication. When I explained to them that my blood pressure was due to my severe liver disease and it was meant to compensate for the lack of proper filtration of the liver and kidneys, they looked at me with a pitiful look of a fool. You are!
The number of people affected by high blood pressure has almost doubled over the past 40 years.
- Hypertension is prevalent in developing countries in Asia and Africa.
- According to WHO, nearly half of the adult population suffers from high blood pressure.
- The World Health Organization attributes high blood pressure to an annual death rate of 7.5 million people, confusing (like everyone else) between symptoms and the causes of the disease. (A symptom of illness cannot cause death.)
- Inflammatory processes create sedimentary on the walls of the blood vessels that cause stenosis and lack of flexibility.
- High blood pressure is a mechanism needed to achieve more efficient blood flow & filtering in major organs such as the Lungs, Kidneys, Liver, Heart & Circulatory.
- Hypertension is usually a sign of an unhealthy cumulative lifestyle. (It can be reversed.)
The fact that doctors treat the disease's symptoms and not the causes of the disease is not new. Unfortunately, even the World Health Organization attributes mortality to hypertension! The illness of 21st Pleasure is an unhealthy and industrialized diet and an unhealthy lifestyle.
Inflammations due to an unhealthy diet and lifestyle are the leading cause of high blood pressure. Hypertension drugs can cause severe side effects that aggravate the patient's condition without bringing about a cure.