MMS enemas are usually meant for patients with chronic liver or kidney disease. MMS is a bleach-like substance; therefore, caution is mandatory!
MMS - Master Mineral Solution enema. (Careful- it entails significant risks)
- I recommend you read more about the MMS solution benefits before using it. MMS is a potent substance, but it entails significant risks.
- MMS is a bleach-like substance with excellent antiseptic ability, but it can be harmful and cause side effects. I recommend using it very carefully in low doses. I only use it through enemas and not in drinking!
- For the chronic digestive system, liver & kidney patients, I recommend the MMS (Master Mineral Solution) enema after you have finished the regular liver flush.
MMS enema preparation and Recommenadations.
- Put 25-35 drops of the MMS solution into a clean glass cup. Then, add 25-35 drops of 5% hydrochloric acid (HCl) solution. Allow the chemical reaction to continue until it stops (that should take 2-3 minutes, and the liquid should turn orange). Then, pour boiling water into the cup.
- Now pour the boiling MMS solution into the enema bucket and add cold water until body temperature is reached.
- This enema might react strongly because it releases chlorine and oxygen into the colon. This will cause powerful peristalsis and possibly some nausea.
- MMS may also kill good bacteria and pathogens, so it is highly advisable to incorporate an enema of live probiotic bacteria after an MMS enema.
The coffee enema travel kit & accessories I use regularly.
All enemas should be performed with clean water (preferably purified or boiled) at a 37-40 Celsius body temperature. (98.6- 104 Fahrenheit). Do not rely on your fingers - Use a thermometer for liquids.
- Soft mattress and pillow + cheap towels or blankets for lying on comfortably.
- If you do not have hooks at the proper height, you need to buy a standing coat (or hat) rack. (I use one.)
- A liquid thermometer − is essential; you cannot rely on your fingers.
- Big glass jars. (Having two identical jars available will ease the preparation.)
- Bucket – The best buckets are made of stainless steel. They last for years and are not expensive. You can get one on Amazon for 40$-70$.
- Silicon medical-grade tubing (1.8-2 meters) connects the bucket to the probe and the valve.
- Metal clamp to secure the silicone tube (and a screwdriver to tighten it)
- A fine mesh strainer. (For the coffee enema.)
- The silicone tubes sometimes have an inconvenient valve for one person to handle. Therefore, I bought the European kit, which has much better valves and can be easily controlled by someone lying down and taking the enema.
- The lubricant is in a glass jar. (The best grease is coconut oil.)
Each type of therapeutic enema has its unique benefits:
Over the years, I have tried several other therapeutic enemas: Grapefruit seed oil enema, cocoa enemas, oregano oil enemas, black walnut extract, fresh lemon juice, and English salt enema. (Can be added to coffee enema) In this article, I review coffee enemas, baking soda enemas, lemon juice enemas, and probiotics of live bacteria enemas in detail.
- Coffee enemas remove toxins from the liver, restore bile flow, and rehabilitate the small and large intestines.
- Baking soda enemas - neutralize the intestines' acidity, replenishing the intestinal flora and strengthening the immune system.
- Lemon juice enemas - rehabilitation of liver functions. It can neutralize the ammonia inside the liver. (Required mainly in situations of weak liver function)
- MMS - Master Mineral Solution enema. (Careful- it entails significant risks) Bleach-like material - for deep cleansing of the colon.
- Probiotics of live bacteria enemas are essential due to the loss of good bacteria that die during coffee enemas and thus need to be replenished. Gut flora has far-reaching consequences on our immune system, mood, weight, and nutrient absorbency. (Also available for drinking)
What is the recommended sequence for performing integrated enemas?
I recommend caution for those who try different sequences.
- A baking soda enema will always be first, as it neutralizes the digestive system's acidity and empties the leftovers' colon.
- An enema of probiotics of live bacteria will always be last not to wash out the good bacteria.
- Coffee enemas usually come before lemon enemas because the coffee enema removes necrotic tissue while the lemon enema regenerates the liver after the effort involved in the coffee enema.
- Those who perform MMS enemas (special care is required) must complete an enema of live probiotic bacteria immediately afterward.
Continue reading Therapeutic Enemas: Coffee, Baking Soda, Lemon, MMS, and Probiotics.