The main idea of traditional Chinese and Indian traditional medicine is balancing the body's life-force energy. An ingenious concept even today.
Chinese and Indian traditional medicine have tried to link the various organs, energy centers (chakras), and emotional vulnerability. I often use these maps of the chakras and meridians (energy channels) with the explicit knowledge that this is not an in-depth and accurate analysis. Still, it is certainly applicable, usually giving a reasonably precise idea.
Symptoms of chronic diseases most often appear along the blocked meridian.
Link: Yin Yang House Theory - Explore Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine. (Interactive meridian maps)
Introduction to the concept of Qi Life-force energy.
The Chinese concept of Qi is not easily translated into Western thought.
"To live is to have Qi in every part of your body." To die is to be a body without Qi. For the health to be maintained, there must be a balance of Qi."
The connection between the body, mind & spirit.
- Although this connection between body, mind, and spirit has been known for thousands of years, modern conventional medicine does not balance the body, mind & spirit.
- Not everyone is aware that acupuncture is an energetic treatment method that aims to balance life energy essential to a healthy life.
- All martial arts make exceptional use of life energy. Through practice, they harness the energetic capabilities of doing things that seem impossible!
Not every heartbreak is traumatic, and not every trauma is an unresolved trauma!
(Unresolved traumas have a detrimental effect on health)
The subconscious mind is a "virtual safe" for unresolved traumatic events from our past.
We tend to store unresolved traumatic events that have not been adequately internalized in the subconscious mind. Unresolved traumatic events are personal subjective—an unresolved traumatic event for one they are not necessarily a traumatic event for the other.
- Resolved traumatic events (even extreme) that have been internalized to the conscious and not stored in the subconscious usually do not cause substantial physical and mental damage.
An energetic blockage is usually caused by the inability of the subconscious to withstand the burden (a kind of break-in) that can cause the following symptoms/diseases:
- Autoimmune diseases, cancer (especially in young people), addictions, mental illness, chronic inflammatory diseases, speech and attention disorders, stuttering, Tourette's syndrome, etc.
Modern medicine has adopted the mechanistic conception of massive drug use.
- Under the influence of drug companies, modern medicine prefers massive use of drugs that cause a great deal of harm and are mistakenly avoided from treating unresolved traumas, a significant cause of morbidity and many functional problems.
Is it possible through hypnosis to go back to the pre-fetal date in previous incarnations?
- This is probably possible at both the methodological and practical level but entirely not recommended. People experience a storm of emotions of death and traumatic events that can lead them to unexpected situations.
- There is a technical possibility to penetrate using hypnosis in the embryonic stage, but great care and skill are required and not recommended unless critical.
Why does a load of traumatic memories sometimes erupt from the subconscious mind in the form of illnesses or addictions?
- The subconscious mind is a digital safe. If traumas are too difficult to store or the subconscious mind's peripheral protection is loosened, things break out and harm the body through its energy meridian network. (Not the nervous system)
Irrational fears (phobias), autoimmune diseases, addictions, and even mental disorders result from unresolved traumatic events from our past.
- A long list of physical, emotional, and even chronic illnesses is explained more rationally using subconscious tools. But science refuses to use ancient techniques (Indian and Chinese medicine) that have tried to bind the body and mind! And thus, he misses an extraordinary opportunity.
- Even today, after serving in the army, I can run and shout at the sight of a giant cockroach. The traumatic event happened when I was 5; my dad stepped through and squeezed a cockroach in my room. No rationale will help me. I'm afraid of cockroaches! But in most cases, people are not at all able to reconstruct the traumatic event, which is a necessary condition for treating the problem.
Until modern medicine can decipher the connection between body, mind, and spirit, no cure will be found for many chronic diseases such as autoimmune diseases and cancer.