A brief examination of the three main variables of any diet.
Missing macronutrients or significant ingredients. (Such as carbohydrates)
- Many diets take this approach of partial or complete abstinence from one of the significant nutrients. I think this approach is wrong. (A brief review below)
- The reference to vegan nutrition is unique.
Diets that prohibit the consumption of industrialized and processed foods.
- There are now many diets that recommend the consumption of unprocessed and unprocessed foods. (I am a follower of this approach)
- There are also advocates of foods without cooking. I appreciate that cooking does destroy some of the nutrients, but diets are hard to implement. I prefer to make up for cooking using freshly squeezed juices.
Food composition and eating schedule.
- Food compositions and eating schedules have a very high significance. Nutrition habits get a strong emphasis lately, and rightly so!
Continue reading the entire article: Why are there so many diets?