A brief examination of the three primary variables of any diet. Methodology of sorting all diet categories by only three dimensions.
Missing macronutrients or significant ingredients. (Such as carbohydrates)
- Many diets take this approach of partial or complete abstinence from one of the significant nutrients. I think this approach is wrong. (A brief review below)
- The reference to vegan nutrition is unique.
Diets that prohibit the consumption of industrialized and processed foods.
- There are now many diets that recommend the consumption of unprocessed and unprocessed foods. (I am a follower of this approach)
- There are also advocates of foods without cooking. I appreciate that cooking destroys some nutrients, but diets are hard to implement. I prefer to make up for cooking using freshly squeezed juices.
Food composition and eating schedule.
- Food compositions and eating schedules have a very high significance. Nutrition habits have gotten a strong emphasis lately, and rightly so!
Continue reading: Why are there so many diets?
Reading the article was Interesting/Beneficial?
Tags: The balanced diet