Lifestyle changes in chronic patients are often the result of accepting the need for change, along with hope for recovery.
Having a chronic disease requires changes in lifestyle and nutrition? Usually, the answer is "YES." In most cases, chronic patients must change their dietary habits and lifestyle. Surprisingly, people often think they are eating healthy food, but a closer look reveals that this is not the case! Discipline and a strict schedule are usually required to lead a healthy lifestyle and diet. Time management is critical because of the multiplicity of tasks. There is an endless number of unnecessary stimuli in the modern world, which rob the leisure critical to a healthy lifestyle.
Kübler-Ross model – Explains the behavior of personal loss.
Being sick for long periods is a personal loss. The five stages are Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance.
- Most chronic patients are in the first three stages of grief: Denial, Anger, Bargaining (Only applicable in life-threatening situations), Depression, and Acceptance. Only during the acceptance phase, together with the hope, recovery is achievable.
- Look on YouTube at extraordinary recovery stories that seem impossible. You will find that the majority begin with the hope and belief that any illness can be cured, along with the internalization that active action is critical. (Passive strategy usually does not bring recovery from chronic diseases.)
Continue reading: Kübler Ross model – Explains the behavior of personal loss.
Leading A healthy lifestyle (mental and physical) is crucial in chronic patients.
One of the most significant difficulties is convincing patients with chronic diseases to switch to a healthier diet and lifestyle; the first step is the most challenging.
- Hard work often does not allow for free time, which is necessary for living a healthy lifestyle. Studies show that a planned reduction in working hours usually does not harm productivity, sometimes even increases!
- In the modern age, managing a healthy lifestyle is a challenging task. Sharp changes in diet and lifestyle most often come after suffering and pain.
- It is highly recommended to reduce the time devoted to the distractions created by social networks. A significant proportion of them are not essential and are a luxury for patients undergoing far-reaching changes in diet and lifestyle.
For the most part, working reasonable hours with effective time management increases productivity and allows free time, which is critical to maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle.
It is an excellent animated video depicting the modern lifestyle; everyone can interpret it differently. (3:27 m)
Proper nutrition has a significant impact on a healthy lifestyle.
Most chronic illness patients who correspond with me believe that they have a reasonably healthy diet. It turns out that there are significant gaps between patients' perceptions of what a healthy diet is and the appropriate diet for their health.
The best diet is straightforward. The widest variety of all-natural food and beverages is beneficial to our health. (Unprocessed or industrialized and not genetically modified.)
- Much unprocessed natural food (preferably organic and not genetically modified) with all macronutrients and ingredients. Reduced quantities of animal protein, preferably grass-fed or organic range-free products. Much dietary fiber is mixed with natural oils & fats that enable an effective emulsification process. Fermented products with natural live bacteria are essential for good health.
- Vegetables, fruits, seeds, sprouts, roots, legumes, mushrooms, beans, berries, and nuts should be very high-volume diet components.
Good eating habits.
- Try to minimize eating away from home, preferably taking home food to work and not buying outside.
- Chew well, take a break, and eat comfortably.
- Do not eat late at night.
- Intermittent fasting (not with zero calories) has many benefits.
- Fresh vegetables should be sprinkled with olive oil or other oils such as hemp oil or flaxseed oil.
- You should add a little fat with a higher melting temperature, such as coconut oil or Ghee butter, boiled or baked starches, or vegetables. (Although they are saturated fats.)
- Especially after a meal that includes animal protein (more difficult to digest), it is recommended to take a short 20-30 minute walk at moderate speed. Walking helps the digestive processes.
We eat with all senses; it is desirable to fill the plate with a wide variety of vegetables with oils & spices. (Including aromatic salt.)
Continuous 7-hour night sleep is essential for tissue regeneration and immune-boosting.
- At night the body's systems are at rest. The digestive system and the liver, in particular, are not active at night for digestive purposes and redirect essential resources for the synthesis of proteins necessary for tissue regeneration and immune boosting.
- Daytime sleep is not equivalent to nighttime; the hormone melatonin is secreted only during night sleep, which triggers tissue regeneration.
- A long day of sleep sometimes makes people go to bed very late and is not recommended.
- Light drowsiness, especially after meals, is natural and harmless.
Exercise (moderate) is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Regular exercise is essential for the movement of lymph fluid, which is the second line of body defense.
- No very intense physical activity is required to achieve the immune effect. Walking or swimming, or cycling at low speeds will also accomplish the goal, provided they are regular.
- You should know that no strenuous activity is needed to lose weight!
- Men, in particular, must be aware that strenuous exercise for muscle-building increases the male hormone testosterone. (Which improves sexual performance) Among other things, this hormone affects the body's metabolism. Athletes who stop exercising uncontrollably may suffer from unwanted effects.
- If there is a choice between activities in nature or the gym, it is usually preferable to outdoor activities. The main advantage in the gym compared to exercise in the environment is mainly social.
Regular (age-appropriate) sexual activity is essential.
People (even young people) have much less sex in modern life with very little free time!
- Sex with emotions charges life-force energy.
- Sexual activity manifests in the physical dimension, contributes to calmness and peace of mind, and enhances the sense of vitality.
- Sex, for the sake of venting alone, does not charge life-force energy; the opposite weakens it.
741 Hz Removes Toxins and Negativity, Cleanse Aura, Spiritual Awakening, Tibetan Bowls.
I recommend everyone to listen with their eyes closed in a quiet room while meditating on music at reputational frequencies.
- Listening to music while lying down with eyes closed, preferably in a dark and quiet room, is recommended. It is possible while meditating and guided imagery. Frequencies are ineffective if they do not penetrate the subconscious. You can find several recommended frequencies such as 432, 528, 741 Hz, and more if you search YouTube. The sounds are very soothing and pleasing.
- Link: The tremendous power of LOVE.