Chronically ill patients often require sharp changes in diet and lifestyle. There is an inherent difficulty in changing habits.
Leading a healthy lifestyle requires ample leisure, and this is a familiar paradox because, in the modern world, leisure is in constant shortage.
Chronic patients usually must change their lifestyle and dietary habits.
Surprisingly, chronic patients often think they eat healthy food, but a closer look reveals this is false. Stress, anxiety, and lack of leisure are common phenomena for many people. The claim that it is possible today to live an immaterial life is, of course, unrealistic! And therefore, the main task is to create leisure while increasing productivity without significant economic damage.
I recommend that chronically ill patients who have difficulty making necessary changes in their lifestyle and diet familiarize themselves with the Kübler-Ross model that explains loss behavior. (of all kinds)
- Being sick for long periods is a personal loss. The five stages are Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance. Link: Kübler Ross model – Explains the behavior of personal loss.
It should be emphasized: Given the appropriate terms (mental & physical), all chronic acquired (non-genetic) diseases are curable!
There are endless unnecessary stimuli in the modern world, which rob the leisure critical to a healthy lifestyle.
The mobile phone is the enemy of healthy living in the 21st century! We must all learn to curb its use to the bare minimum necessary. The use of social networks is meant to stimulate us to respond repeatedly.
- The various technologies require us to respond; the price is we are being enslaved! Everything that is not critical must be filtered out.
- In modern reality, people have very few real friends. Give up Facebook and the like (do not disconnect). Whoever wants your company will get you. Facebook friends are not "friends" but only acquaintances.
- Our natural curiosity is the driving force of social networks (except messaging software). You will learn to catch up on phone calls from time to time. Nothing will happen even if you are not updated on the latest juicy gossip!
- Most people are not influential in managing time. It is essential to devote deep thought to the subject. Do not be afraid to make far-reaching changes.
Without leisure, relaxation, time for rest, regular exercise, a healthy diet, LOVE, romance, and sexual activity (for those with a partner), it is very challenging to recover.
Breathing is a spontaneous but significant act of introducing vital energy to our body.
Walking in nature, among trees, after rain, or especially immediately after a lightning storm (dress appropriately) is especially recommended. The air after pouring rain is cleaner. A lightning storm charges the air (briefly) with negative ions that charge the body energetically.
- You will find many videos on how to breathe correctly. There are several breathing techniques and even pressure points of the lung meridian. Deep breathing can relieve specific pains, often temporarily.
- I recommend that people learn correct breathing in a yoga workshop or similar techniques. The ability to form essential habits while watching videos on YouTube is often quite limited. Although breathing is spontaneous, regular breathing in inter-nostril techniques is complex and requires practice.
- Walking in nature in the fresh air, especially after rain and a lightning storm, when the air is charged with negative ions, is highly recommended.
Correct breathing is vital in relieving pain and tension and introducing essential energy into our bodies. A lifestyle change is usually necessary, and it is not enough to watch videos on the subject.
Studies show that a planned reduction in working hours usually does not harm productivity, sometimes even increases!
Hard work often does not allow for free time, which is necessary for a healthy lifestyle.
- In the modern age, managing a healthy lifestyle is a challenging task. Sharp changes in diet and lifestyle most often come after suffering and pain.
- Reducing the time devoted to the distractions created by social networks is highly recommended. A significant proportion of them are not essential and are a luxury for patients undergoing far-reaching changes in diet and lifestyle.
For the most part, working reasonable hours with effective time management increases productivity and allows free time, which is critical to maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle.
It is an excellent animated video depicting the modern lifestyle; everyone can interpret it differently. (3:27 m)
Proper nutrition has a significant impact on a healthy lifestyle.
Most chronic illness patients who correspond with me believe they have a healthy diet. It turns out that there are significant gaps between patients' perceptions of what a healthy diet is and the appropriate diet for their health.
The best diet is straightforward.
- The widest variety of all-natural food and beverages is beneficial to our health. (Unprocessed or industrialized and not genetically modified.)
- Much unprocessed natural food (preferably organic and not genetically modified) with all macronutrients and ingredients. Reduced quantities of animal protein, preferably grass-fed or organic range-free products. Much dietary fiber is mixed with natural oils & fats, enabling an effective emulsification process. Fermented products with natural live bacteria are essential for good health.
- Vegetables, fruits, seeds, sprouts, roots, legumes, mushrooms, beans, berries, and nuts should be very high-volume diet components.
Good eating habits.
- Eat a few full meals, with long breaks between meals. (The digestive system needs remission.)
- Preferably taking home food to work and not buying outside.
- Chew well, take a break, and eat comfortably.
- Do not eat late at night.
- Intermittent fasting (not with zero calories) has many benefits.
- Fresh vegetables should be sprinkled with olive oil or other oils such as hemp or flaxseed.
- Add a little fat with a higher melting temperature, such as coconut oil or Ghee butter, boiled or baked starches, or vegetables. (Although they are saturated fats.)
- Especially after a meal that includes animal protein (more difficult to digest), taking a short 20-30 minute walk at moderate speed is recommended. Walking helps the digestive processes.
We eat with all senses; filling the plate with various vegetables with oils and spices is desirable. (Including aromatic salt.)
Continuous 7-hour night sleep is essential for tissue regeneration and immune boosting.
- At night, the body's systems are at rest. In particular, the digestive system and the liver are not active at night for digestive purposes and redirect essential resources for synthesizing proteins necessary for tissue regeneration and immune boosting.
- Daytime sleep is not equivalent to nighttime; melatonin is secreted only during night sleep, which triggers tissue regeneration.
- A long day of sleep sometimes makes people go to bed very late and is not recommended.
- If a light nap at noon helps you sleep better at night, it's recommended. (usually limited to one to two hours maximum)
Exercise (moderate) is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system.
Regular exercise is essential for moving lymph fluid, the second line of body defense.
- Moderate physical activity is vital to achieving the immune effect. Walking, swimming, or cycling at low speeds will also accomplish the goal, provided they are regular. You should know that no strenuous activity is needed to lose weight!
- Men, in particular, must be aware that strenuous exercise for muscle-building increases the male hormone testosterone. (Which improves sexual performance) Among other things, this hormone affects the body's metabolism. Athletes who stop exercising uncontrollably may suffer from unwanted effects.
- If there is a choice between activities in nature or the gym, it is usually preferable to outdoor activities. The main advantage of the gym compared to exercise in the environment is mainly social.
- I highly recommend relaxing in the warm currents if you have a hot tub at home or the country club. If you direct the water streams on the kidneys, you are performing an effective mechanical detoxification of the kidneys.
- According to safety instructions, a steam bath is especially recommended (according to safety instructions) for relaxation, temporarily lowering blood pressure, and improving alertness and concentration.
Regular (age-appropriate) sexual activity is essential.
People (even young people) have less sex in modern life with little free time!
- Sex with emotions charges life-force energy.
- Sexual activity manifests in the physical dimension, contributes to calmness and peace of mind, and enhances the sense of vitality.
- Sex, for the sake of venting alone, does not charge life-force energy; the opposite weakens it.
741 Hz Removes Toxins and Negativity, Cleanse Aura, Spiritual Awakening, Tibetan Bowls.
I recommend everyone to listen with their eyes closed in a quiet room while meditating on music at reputational frequencies.
- Listening to music while lying down with eyes closed, preferably in a dark and quiet room, is recommended. It is possible while meditating and using guided imagery. Frequencies are ineffective if they do not penetrate the subconscious. If you search YouTube, you can find several recommended frequencies, such as 432, 528, 741 Hz, and more. The sounds are very soothing and pleasing.
- Link: LOVE is the most powerful elixir of life that exists in nature.
Dietary and lifestyle changes are difficult to make in the first stage. Significant personal empowerment is felt after adjusting to a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Lifestyle changes in chronic patients often result from accepting the need for change and hope for recovery.