A healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition, a good night's sleep, and regular exercise, and sex are of great importance for maintaining and strengthening the immune system.
An unhealthy lifestyle (mental and physical) is a crucial factor in chronic morbidity.
Hard work does not allow for free time, which is necessary for living a healthy lifestyle.
- In the modern age, managing a healthy lifestyle is a challenging task. One must go into nutrition and a healthy lifestyle often only comes after the person is ill and suffering!
- For the most part, working reasonable hours with effective time management increases productivity and allows free time!
A nice animated video depicting the modern lifestyle, everyone can interpret it differently. (3:27 m)
Proper nutrition has a significant impact on a healthy lifestyle.
Most chronic illness patients who correspond with me believe that they have a reasonably healthy diet. It turns out that there are significant gaps between patients' perceptions of what a healthy diet is and the appropriate diet for their health.
The best diet is straightforward.
- The widest variety of all-natural foods is beneficial to our health. (Unprocessed or industrialized and not genetically modified.)
Good eating habits.
- Try to minimize eating away from home, preferably to take home food to work, and not buy outside.
- Chew well, take a break, and eat comfortably.
- Do not eat late at night.
- Intermittent fasting (not with zero calories) has many benefits.
- Fresh vegetables should be sprinkled with olive oil or other selected oils such as hemp oil or flaxseed oil.
- You should add a little fat with a higher melting temperature, such as coconut oil or Ghee butter, boiled or baked starches, or vegetables. (Although they are saturated fats.)
- Especially after a meal that includes animal protein (more difficult to digest), it is recommended to take a short 20-30 minute walk at moderate speed. Walking helps the digestive processes.
We eat with all senses; it is desirable to fill the plate with a wide variety of vegetables with oils & spices. (Including aromatic salt.)
Continuous 7-hour night sleep is essential for tissue regeneration and immune-boosting.
- At night the body's systems are at rest. The digestive system and the liver, in particular, are not active at night for digestive purposes and redirect essential resources for the synthesis of proteins necessary for tissue regeneration and immune-boosting.
- Daytime sleep is not equivalent to nighttime; only during night sleep, the hormone melatonin is secreted, which triggers tissue regeneration.
- A long day of sleep sometimes makes people go to bed very late and is not recommended.
- Light drowsiness, especially after meals, is natural and harmless.
Exercise (moderate) is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Regular exercise is essential for the movement of lymph fluid, which is the second line of defense of the body.
- No very intense physical activity is required to achieve the immune effect. Walking or swimming or cycling at low speeds will also accomplish the goal, provided they are regular.
- You should know that no strenuous activity is needed to lose weight!
- Men, in particular, must be aware that strenuous exercise of muscle-building increases male hormone testosterone. (Which improves sexual performance) Among other things, this hormone affects the body's metabolism. Athletes who stop exercising uncontrollably may suffer from unwanted effects.
- If there is a choice between activity in nature or the gym, it is usually preferable to outdoor activities. The main advantage in the gym compared to exercise in the environment is mainly social.
Regular (age-appropriate) sexual activity is essential.
With very little free time, people (even young people) have much less sex in modern life!
- Sex with emotions charges life-force energy.
- Sexual activity not only manifests in the physical dimension but also contributes to calmness, peace of mind and enhances the sense of vitality.
- Sex, for the sake of venting alone, does not charge life-force energy; the opposite weakens it.
741 Hz Removes Toxins and Negativity, Cleanse Aura, Spiritual Awakening, Tibetan Bowls.
I recommend everyone listening to music at reputed frequencies that supposedly have healing properties.
- If you search on YouTube, you will find several frequencies 432, 528, 741, 888 Hz, and more. The promises of recovery are a bit exaggerated, but the music is delightful and soothing.
- For those who are interested, the explanations are related to the energy that the music produces. The explanation is related to the principles presented by the genius Nicola Tesla.
- Link: The tremendous power of LOVE.