Set yourself challenging goals so that you can gauge your progress over time. Remember that failure is part of success; perseverance and determination are the keys to success.
"The more a man meditates with good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
Mental, Behavioral & spiritual enhancement principles. (Often underestimated.)
Although these principles sound clear and logical, they are often challenging to apply.
Unfortunately, there is no sure recipe for happiness.
Happiness has a high impact on qi. Find time for the things and hobbies you love and postpone them over the years.
- More free time is essential to gaining high levels of qi.
- If necessary, you should reduce your working hours – you will be surprised that your productivity will not be significantly lowered.
Find a suitable activity to free your mind and spirit, such as:
- Tai qi, Yoga, Meditation, Guided Imagery, Swimming!
- Any exercise that helps release mental stress. (Preference is individual.)
Make peace with yourself, your environment, and your family.
- It would help if you did all you could to resolve all meaningful disputes. Hate, envy, anxiety, and shouting consume qi's life-force energy.
Do not be disappointed with what you have achieved. (Failures are part of a process that leads to success)
- Be happy with what you have. Unfulfilled ambition is frustrating and depletes energy in the long run. Direct your ambition to other achievable and challenging goals. It will help you to regain lost strength.
Love and giving elevate life-force energy. (qi)
- By volunteering & helping others, you gain satisfaction; it increases the life-force energy. (qi)
- Donations of money alone are not considered giving.
Having a deep belief. (With or without praying and worshiping the god.)
- Deep belief is like meditation and promotes qi energy. There are claims that the placebo effect results from this mechanism.
Having a good couple's relationship is essential to maintaining high qi.
- Love and understanding are crucial in recovery, while fighting and shouting deplete your Qi. Try to resolve marital issues. If you are having problems, seek professional advice.
For singles - looking for a relationship,
- Loneliness is terrible for the soul; fill your life with meaningful connections. Caress and love (even of a pet) charge us with energy.
Go for a walk in nature regularly; fill your space with plants and flowers.
- Nature has a calming effect. The clear air helps productivity and creativity.
If possible, adopt a pet that is right for you. Fish in the aquarium also have a positive effect on life energy.
- Pets have a proven positive contribution to health. Pets return unconditional love. (Provided they are well cared for) You should make sure that you are not allergic to the animal you are adopting.
I recommend everyone to listen with their eyes closed in a quiet room while meditating on music at reputational frequencies.
- Listening to music while lying down with eyes closed, preferably in a dark and quiet room, is recommended. It is possible while meditating and guided imagery. Frequencies are ineffective if they do not penetrate the subconscious. You can find several recommended frequencies such as 432, 528, 741 Hz, and more if you search YouTube. The sounds are very soothing and pleasing.
If you have the option, go for a short walk right after a lightning storm. (Dress well) it can charge your life-force energy.
- Lightning storms charge the air with negative ions. You breathe air loaded with negative ions (loaded in an additional electron), and you are strengthening energetic. It may help reduce typical pain. It is no coincidence that walking after rain makes people feel more energetic. Although, just rainfall does not produce negative ions. Air after heavy rain is cleaner.
The use of Hypnosis.
- Hypnosis may be perceived by many as unrelated to their unresolved mental trauma, but the release of mental distress has far-reaching effects on the body.
The task of achieving mental and physical balance is challenging. If you persevere, you will win! Remember - failures are part of success!