This theory hypothesis suggests an entirely different approach to causes of all sexual identities & orientations in one unifying model.
The Main Conclusions of this Unified Theory.
- This theory is not trivial and requires imagination, but its basics are simple, attraction, and repulsion.
- All Sexual Identities & Orientations are explained by known magnetic properties: Attraction and Repulsion. Sexual intercourse is not intended solely for reproduction or pleasure; it can also generate a bi-directional life-force energy charging.
According to this theory:
- All sexual identities & orientations are the outcome of the geometric configurations of the magnetic poles in the human body.
Sexual identities. (Dichotomous)
- All Sexual Identities are predetermined at birth.
Sexual orientations. (Continuous scale)
- The location of the magnetic fields in the human body is predetermined at birth, but they are not part of the heredity. There is likely an environmental impact on their final location in the new body. (Fits in with a well-known paradox in which identical twins with identical genetic characteristics do not have the same sexual orientation.)
- Sexual Orientations are predetermined at birth for the majority of the population. Since it is a continuous scale, social and psychological reasons likely take place when people are close to the “separator range.” (Virtual range)
The laws of nature are whole and uniform.
- Sexual attraction exists even before reaching puberty. The human body can sense and analyze the preferred sex partner gender (female or male) that will optimize the energetic flow in the long term.
- In my opinion, Nature is complete; a functional theory should cover and apply to all sexual Identities and orientations with one unifying theory.
This unifying theory covers all sexual identities & orientations including:
- Without any sexual identity conflict.
- With sexual identity conflict:
- Transgenders (Both sexes.)
- Androgynous. (Both sexes.)
- Lesbian & Gay.
Detailed explanations of all major sexual identities & orientations: The Unified Theory of All Sexual Identities & Orientations.