All Sexual Identities & Orientations are explained by known magnetic properties: Attraction and Repulsion. The laws of nature are whole and uniform.
There can be no separate explanation for each and all sexual identities and orientations; there must be a unifying model because that is how nature works.
- Sexual attraction exists even before reaching puberty. The human body can sense and analyze the preferred sex partner gender (female or male) to optimize the energetic flow in the long term.
- Nature is complete; a functional theory should cover and apply to all sexual Identities and orientations with one unifying theory.
The mystery of "are people born gay?" is unsolved yet.
"Are people born gay?" preoccupied many researchers from around the world for an extended period. I can summarize that there are only two main options. (with a few combinations in-between)
- People are born gay due to Genetic or Epigenetic causes (They are born gay)
- People become gay due to Social or Psychological reasons. (They are not born gay)
The genetic and social approaches failed to explain sexual identities & orientations.
Sexual identities & orientations, prominent examples.
Conclusions - According to this theory:
Sexual identities. (Dichotomous scale)
- All Sexual Identities are predetermined at birth.
Conflict in sexual identity versus biological identity exists (in both sexes) primarily among transgender and androgynous people.
- Transgender people - Switching poles in the opposite direction. (From the expected position for the biological sexual identities.)
- Androgynous people have a dual, feminine, and masculine identity, not necessarily with conflict in sexual identity.
- Androgynous people have two sets of magnetic poles (instead of one) – Energetic twins! (Both Androgynous men and women look energetically the same.)
Sexual orientations. (Continuous scale)
The magnetic poles tilt alignment determines all sexual orientations. (Excluding asexuals)
Asexuals, Heterosexuals, Lesbians, Gay, Bisexuals are prominent sexual orientations.
- The magnetic poles' location in the human body is predetermined at birth, but they are not part of the heredity. There is likely an environmental impact on their final location in the new body. (Fits in with a well-known paradox in which identical twins with identical genetic characteristics do not have the same sexual orientation.)
- Sexual Orientations are predetermined at birth for the majority of the population. Since it is a continuous scale, social and psychological reasons likely take place when people are close to the “separator range.” (Virtual range)
It is a bold theory, requiring a great deal of imagination, difficult to prove, but logical, consistent, and uniform.
Continue reading: The Unified Theory of All Sexual Identities & Orientations.