This theory hypothesis suggests an entirely different approach to causes of all sexual identities & orientations in one unifying model.
The main assumptions of this Unified Theory.
This theory is not trivial and requires imagination, but its basics are simple, attraction, and repulsion.
There are two magnetic poles in our bodies. (Positive and negative)
All sexual identities & orientations are the outcomes of the geometric configurations of the magnetic poles inside the human body. ( The magnetic poles can have many configurations.)
- All living creatures have positive and negative magnetic poles. Between the poles, there is a vortex. (Electromagnetic field)
- The observation of the body as an energetic entity with magnetic poles explains all the phenomena in one unified and consistent model. (As might have been expected.)
- All Sexual Identities & Orientations are explained by known magnetic properties: Attraction and Repulsion. Sexual intercourse is not intended solely for reproduction or pleasure; it can also generate a bi-directional life-force energy charging.
- The human body can sense and analyze the most suitable gender and the person (with his/her sexual orientation) that will optimize the energetic transaction in the long term.
- Sexual intercourse is, in that sense exchanging energy! To succeed in the long run, it has to be a win for both sides.
The laws of nature are whole and uniform.
- Sexual attraction exists even before reaching puberty. The human body can sense and analyze the preferred sex partner gender (female or male) that will optimize the energetic flow in the long term.
- In my opinion, Nature is complete; a functional theory should cover and apply to all sexual Identities and orientations with one unifying theory.
Conclusions - According to this theory:
Sexual identities. (Dichotomous scale)
- All Sexual Identities are predetermined at birth.
- Prominent examples:
- I'm a man or a woman. I have or have no conflict with the biological sex with which I was born. (Yes, No)
- Lesbian and gay men often do not have a conflict of sexual identity.
- Conflict in sexual identity versus biological identity exists (in both directions) among transgender people.
- Androgynus has a dual, feminine, and masculine identity together. Not necessarily with conflict in sexual identity.
Sexual orientations. (Continuous scale)
Asexuals, Heterosexuals, Lesbians, gay, bisexuals are prominent sexual orientations.
- The location of the magnetic poles in the human body is predetermined at birth, but they are not part of the heredity. There is likely an environmental impact on their final location in the new body. (Fits in with a well-known paradox in which identical twins with identical genetic characteristics do not have the same sexual orientation.)
- Sexual Orientations are predetermined at birth for the majority of the population. Since it is a continuous scale, social and psychological reasons likely take place when people are close to the “separator range.” (Virtual range)
Continue reading: The Unified Theory of All Sexual Identities & Orientations.