Lemon juice enemas can help the rehabilitation of liver functions. It can neutralize the ammonia produced in cases of weak liver functions.
Lemon juice enemas can be carried out separately.
Natural squeezed lemon juice is very acidic but acts within the body as a chemical base that can neutralize toxins in the liver and digestive system.
Lemon juice enema preparation and carrying out.
- Squeeze 1-2 fresh lemons and strain the juice using a fine sieve.
- Pour into a glass jag of filtered water at body temperature. (Add hot water for this)
- Add the squeezed lemon juice to the water and mix with a wooden spoon.
- A lemon enema can be made after an enema of baking soda. If you are making a coffee enema, it is recommended that the lemon enema follow.
Lemon juice enemas have no significant side effects, and the risk of performing them is very low.
I used the Enemas accessories kit regularly in the past.
All enemas should be performed with clean water (preferably purified or boiled) at a 37-40 Celsius body temperature. (98.6- 104 Fahrenheit). Do not rely on your fingers - Use a thermometer for liquids.
- Soft mattress and pillow + cheap towels or blankets for lying on comfortably.
- If you do not have hooks at the proper height, you need to buy a standing coat (or hat) rack. (I use one.)
- A liquid thermometer − is essential; you cannot rely on your fingers.
- Big glass jars. (Having two identical jars available will ease the preparation.)
- Bucket – the best buckets are made of stainless steel. They last for years and are not expensive. You can get one on Amazon for 40$-70$.
- Silicon medical-grade tubing (1.8-2 meters) connects the bucket to the probe and the valve.
- Metal clamp to secure the silicone tube (and a screwdriver to tighten it)
- A fine mesh strainer. (For the coffee enema.)
- The silicone tubes sometimes come with an inconvenient valve for one person to handle. Therefore, I bought the European kit, which has much better valves and can be easily controlled by someone lying down and taking the enema.
- The lubricant is in a glass jar. (the best grease is coconut oil.)
Each type of therapeutic enema has its unique benefits:
Over the years, I have tried several other therapeutic enemas: Grapefruit seed oil enema, cocoa enemas, oregano oil enemas, black walnut extract, fresh lemon juice, and English salt enema. (Can be added to coffee enema) In this article, I review coffee enemas, baking soda enemas, lemon juice enemas, and probiotics of live bacteria enemas in detail.
- Coffee enemas remove toxins from the liver, restore bile flow, and rehabilitate the small and large intestines.
- Baking soda enemas - neutralize the intestines' acidity, replenishing the intestinal flora and strengthening the immune system.
- Lemon juice enemas - rehabilitation of liver functions. It can neutralize the ammonia inside the liver. (Required mainly in situations of weak liver function)
- MMS - Master Mineral Solution enema. (Careful- it entails significant risks) Bleach-like material - for deep cleansing of the colon.
- Probiotics of live bacteria enemas are essential due to the loss of good bacteria that die during coffee enemas and thus need to be replenished. Gut flora has far-reaching consequences on our immune system, mood, weight, and nutrient absorbency. (Also available for drinking)
What is the recommended sequence for performing integrated enemas?
I recommend caution for those who try different sequences.
- A baking soda enema will always be first, as it neutralizes the digestive system's acidity and empties the leftovers' colon.
- An enema of probiotics of live bacteria will always be last not to wash out the good bacteria.
- Coffee enemas usually come before lemon enemas because the coffee enema removes necrotic tissue while the lemon enema regenerates the liver after the effort involved in the coffee enema.
- Those who perform MMS enemas (special care is required) must perform an enema of live probiotic bacteria immediately afterward.
Continue reading Therapeutic Enemas: Coffee, Baking Soda, Lemon, MMS, and Probiotics.