Its location, direct blood supply, and the fact that it is unaffected by the brain's barriers have made the gland the "supreme synchrony" gland. Many mystics, philosophers, and scholars see it as the connection to other worlds and the gland that produces intuition and telepathy.
At the physical-mathematical level, it can be assumed that the existence of a "superior synchronization" organ is necessary. Its unique location, blood supply, endocrine function, and physiology have made this small gland a candidate (almost particular) for the "subconscious gland." The fact that it exists in other mammals should not surprise us.
The pineal gland is a small endocrine gland located right in the brain's center, between the two hemispheres, which many cultures call the "third eye."
Surprisingly, this unique gland has been studied very little beyond endocrine function.
The pineal gland's known properties:
- The pineal gland tends to shrink with age, up to a size of a few millimeters. It is larger in women.
- The pineal gland mediates nerve stimulation and hormone secretion; it regulates the biological clock, sleep and wake cycles, and seasonal cycles.
- The pineal gland produces two hormones essential for the brain, related to physical health and mental health: melatonin, the sleep hormone, and serotonin, which helps maintain a balanced mood and mental health.
- The pineal gland is the only area in the brain that is not affected by the blood-brain barrier (a membranous structure that aims to protect brain tissue from the flow of pollutants and antibodies from the blood to the cerebrospinal fluid), allowing it to release the hormone melatonin, directly into the bloodstream.
Is a larger pineal gland indicates better intuitive and telepathic ability? (Probably so, but this supposition has no scientific support or basis)
- Every year, millions of brain MRI scans are performed worldwide. (In other contexts) Post-mortem surgeries can also be used to study the presence of abnormalities in the pineal glands. The lack of initiative of brain researchers is astounding.
The French philosopher Rene Descartes believed that the human pineal gland is "the main seat of the soul."
- In many cultures, you will find the third eye sign, a symbol of supreme-mystical reason. In Indian culture, the sixth chakra is called the "third eye" and controls the imagination, intuition, purpose, and direction in life.
Subconscious is a potent tool that aims at self-defense. Therefore, it is not surprising that females have a larger pineal gland.
- Evolution has given women a more vital intuitive ability than men to protect their offspring.
The fact that most mammals have a pineal gland should not surprise us. The subconscious has a vital role in self-defense, even in developed animals.
- Whether other mammals have the intuitive ability will probably remain unresolved.
The fact that the pineal gland shrinks is part intentional and part consequential.
- Shrinkage of the pineal gland with age may be due to a lack of sufficient use. Children have a higher intuitive ability, which may come to cover the lack of life experience that helps in survival.
Calcification is an undesirable result of an unhealthy diet from fluoride salts. (Found in drinking water and toothpaste)
- Calcifications are a destructive and unlikely process. The idea that crystals in the calcifications enhance communication sounds unfounded.
Continue reading the entire article: The subconscious is the gate that connects the mind and spirit to the body. It has an immense impact on our physical & mental health.
The pineal gland and the subconscious practice open up a new and fascinating world of concepts that borders on the mystical realm.