Some small examples of the numerical meanings of the sequence 3-6-9. And some other numerological properties of names.
Look at the biological processes of cell division, which can be mathematically described as 2 to the power of a natural number. The sum of the digits, limited to only one integer - will never be 3-6-9.
Tesla, which dealt with energetic conduction and electricity, was interested in mathematics and the energetic properties of nature, which can be described as a synchronized system that moves back and forth in fixed patterns. The mathematical description can be reduced to 9 digits from 1-9. (Without 0)
An exciting feature in digits 3-6-9 is related to the sum of the numbers of their natural exponential.
The natural numbers 3,6, and 9, which Nikola Tesla was obsessed with, have an exciting feature for each of their powers over 1. The sum of the digits in a reduction to one number is always 9. The number 13 is also considered a mystical number. The number 13 is also considered a mystical number. The number 13 is a prime and natural number and also appears in the Fibonacci series. The sum of his organs is 4 reflecting a house with four columns.
Note: I did not proceed with the calculation. Feel free to check me out for more natural numbers.
Love has a tremendous power that radiates life-force (qi) energy.
I recommend that people simulate numerology with valuable phrases, names, important dates, etc.
- The theory behind the method is a bit complex and has fascinating mathematical elements.
- According to this method, the digits are assigned to each word and are summed up to reduce a single-digit number from 1 to 9.
An example of how to calculate Pythagorean Numerology for LOVE. (Also, Money, Imagination, and Curiosity, without calculations)
- If you perform a calculation for the value of Money, - you will receive the same answer!) The number 9, located at the top of the triangle, is considered the highest energy level of the negative (giving) pole.
- LOVE (In numbers) L = 3 | O = 6 | V = 4 | E = 5 | 3 + 6+ 4+ 5 = 18 | 1+ 8 = 9 | LOVE = ENERGY (-9) Positive pole.
- For those interested, the words Imagination and Curiosity have both numerologies of 13. The number 13 is also attributed to unique energetic properties. (Different energy flow)
Pythagorean Numerology Table combined with vortex math.
One could, of course, chuckle and say that Tesla was a mad genius anyway. Still, things seem much more rational when you look at the exemplary mathematical order in nature and tie things together with the Fibonacci series and the golden ratio.