The next generation of energy medicine is a quantum scanner that injects life energy directly into blocked meridians. (Energy channels)
"To discover the universe's secrets, think about energy, frequency, and vibration. (Nikola Tesla)"
In many science fiction movies, like Star Trek, you will find a clue to future energy injection technology (life-force energy). In the films, the injured person or the patient is placed in a facility that scans, restores, and replaces damaged tissue. This, of course, seems like science fiction today, but it has a scientific basis.
Medical Device in the movie Star Trek is currently science fiction but can turn out to be reality.
Implementing the "Life-Force Energy Infusion" concept can take humanity to extreme scenarios.
"To live is to have Qi in every part of your body.” To die is to be a body without Qi. For the health to be maintained, there must be a balance of Qi."
"Cure" for many diseases. (Incurable today)
- An infusion of life-force energy can cure diseases like cancer.
- The infusion of life-force energy will help heal many chronic diseases.
Life-force energy infusion - Charging the life force externally to improve vitality and mood.
- Feeling weak or upset after events that drain the body of life-force energy (not just calories), we can enter a facility that "injects" life-force energy and exits from it strengthened and refreshed.
- Separation, crisis, or negative emotions caused the energy of life force to be emptied - entering the unique facility and renewing the lost energy. The result is an immediate improvement in the mood and energies of the body.
A meter of love & Emotions? (Science fiction)
- Their energetic synergy will also determine the matching of couples.
- Love/Hate detectors can be the outcome of such technology.
Dual Quantum health scanners and tissue repair. (Similar to the ideas in Star Wars.)
- Dual-purpose quantum scanners that can diagnose and heal through the connection between body, mind, and spirit will do things that seem like science fiction today.
- With genetic engineering combined with a scanner that diagnoses and injects the life energy required for cell regeneration, Nanotechnology is an idea drawn from science fiction films. But it reflects the next step in the medical world.
Qi energy existence is difficult to substantiate; medical science was unwilling to accept this idea. The energetic conception of the body does not readily align with a Western mechanistic culture that perceives the human body "as a machine without a spirit."
Energy medicine- Introduction.
Energy medicine has no uniform definition, and you will find skeptical references about its existence.
My broad suggested definition of Energy Medicine:
"Forms of diagnosis or treatment (that have efficacy) do not work on the physical body through Intense exercise, drugs, herbs, food, drinks, chemicals, or invasive treatments."
Energy medicine can be divided into two methods: With the patient's body movement and without movement.
- With patient's body movement - Yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Kung.
- Without patient's body movement - Acupuncture, Energy flushing, Meditation, Magdalena method, Guided Imagery, Frequency & Music medicine, Hulda Clark zapper, Placebo effect, Bach flowers, Homeopathy. (In this group, several therapies have questionable effectiveness.)
Energy medicine includes a long list of therapies (as part of self-healing medicine).
- Acupuncture is a phenomenon that has been extensively researched, has scientific validation, and is a clear and recognized representative of energetic medicine. (Although it is not perceived as such) Energy medicine is probably the future of medicine since there is no doubt that the human body has energetic properties critical for our health.
Harnessing the capabilities and injecting "life energy" as part of the branch of energetic medicine is a significant part of the 21st-century medical revolution.
Medical science still finds it hard to get that the human body is not only flesh and blood; it also has energetic properties.