Sexual identity mismatch — Androgynous (non-binary) people. (Women & Men)
Androgynous (non-binary) people have two sets of magnetic poles (Instead of one): one feminine and one masculine. ( Illustrated below)
- Both Androgynous men and women (often referred to as non-binary) look energetically the same. Androgynous people are simultaneously male-female twins at the energy level; they are usually not in a conflict that requires sex reassignment surgery, contrary to transgender people. Androgynous people have a dual, feminine, and masculine identity, not necessarily with conflict in sexual identity.
Energetically, females and males look the same. It might also explain the visual resemblance!
Androgynous # Hermaphrodite.
Androgynous people feel like they have a dual energetic-emotional sexual identity (even their appearance is sometimes reminiscent of a mixture of the two sexes.) In contrast to Hermaphrodites, they are people with a mixed sexual organ system. (Rare condition)
Sexual identities. (A dichotomous scale.)
All Sexual Identities are predetermined at birth.
- Sexual identity is not entirely genetic; sex organs evolved genetically, but they do not define sexual identity as a single variable.
- I believe that sexual identity is primarily energetic, and since the magnetic poles are stable, the identity will remain for a lifetime.
Every person's sexual identity can be described energetically with two variables:
- E.S.I.C – Energetic Sexual Identity Conflict. (Values are 0 or 1)
- N.M.P.S - Number of Magnetic Poles Sets. (Values are 1 or 2)
The leading sexual identity issues are manifested in transgender and Androgynous. (Both sexes.)
- Transgender people - Switching poles in the opposite direction. (From the expected position for the biological sexual identities.)
- A conflict is created when there is a mismatch between sexual identity and biological sexual identity. In this conflict, the energetic identity is stronger than the biological one.
- Androgynous people have a dual, feminine, and masculine identity, not necessarily with conflict in sexual identity.
- Energetically, females and males look the same. It might also explain the visual resemblance!
- A conflict between biological and energetic identities. (Without the urge to change the sex.)