Sexual orientation is not a genetic trait and, in most cases, is not a social-environmental trait but an energetic-magnetic trait.
This blog should be read as part of an article explaining the energetic-magnetic principles that produce attraction and repulsion, affecting our sexual identity and sexual orientation.
Continue reading the entire article: The Unified Theory of Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's Theory)
The magnetic poles' tilt alignment determines all sexual orientations. (Excluding asexuals)
1-Asexuals, 2-Heterosexuals, 3-Gay men, 4-Lesbian women, 5-Bisexual. (Men & Women)
Sexual orientations. (A continuous scale.)
- Tilt in both axes is limited because both magnetic poles are inside the physical body.
- The tilt can be in the Vertical alignment, Horizontal alignment, or both.
The magnetic poles' tilt alignment determines sexual orientation.
- VT (Vertical tilt)-Vertical alignment tilt (Angle of tilt) No tilt = 0.
- Vertical alignment to the ground or tilt from the body center.
- HT (Horizontal tilt)-Horizontal alignment tilt (Angle of tilt) No tilt = 0.
- Horizontal alignment to the center of the body.
The changes in tilt do not affect sexual identity.
Lesbian. (Woman gay orientation)
Only vertical tilt of the magnetic poles.
- I believe that nature is uniform, so the principles I described for gay men (in 3.1) should be the same for gay lesbians.
- The main energetic difference between gay men and gay women is the opposite location of the poles.
- Women's breasts are close to the woman's positive (giving) pole. No wonder it attracts. (Not only men!)
- I believe that this attraction is based on energetic patterns and other reasons.
Heterosexual woman and a man with the illustration of the energy flow. (Positive (red) to negative (blue))
A Lesbian with a vertical tilt of the magnetic poles. (Both directions.)
The vertical tilt of the poles among b lesbians enables, in the long run, better life-force energy charging capabilities with a partner of the same sex.
The same methodology is also applicable to gay men.
Continue reading the entire article: The Unified Theory of All Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's Theory)