The use of forums is intended to help readers obtain information and get re-feeding and answers to complicated health issues.
The Sf-Healing.com open forums.
- The Sf-healing.com forums are an anonymous, open web-based community that encourages interaction among readers seeking advice on self-healing functional medicine interested in sharing their experiences, emotions, feelings, and hesitations ideas & tips.
Please, do not mix messages between different forums.
- Each forum is dedicated to only one chronic disease or a group of similar diseases. Please do not enter information or questions about a forum dedicated to a different topic.
Keep your comments simple, accurate, and unambiguous.
- Bear in mind that not all readers are native English speakers, so keep it simple. Since public health is involved, entries must be accurate and unambiguous.
Respect the user's privacy.
- People might be sharing intimate details, so please keep it private and safe.
Direct communication between users.
- Suppose you wish to communicate with other users directly. In that case, you can do so with discretion, but please do not leave personal information that might expose the user's identity against their will.
Avoid invasive, intrusive, and offensive remarks.
- You might disagree with others' views, but keep your remarks polite, dignified, and courteous.
Avoid sexist, violent, racist, anti-religious comments.
- The forums contain theoretical content on sexual identities and orientations, sexual behavior. It is not a justification for content with pornographic descriptions! Without racist and anti-religious comments.
The debate is encouraged.
- Most people with severe chronic disease suffer from side-effects during recovery. Doubt and hesitation are rational and raise many questions.
Keep it legal.
- All views, ideas, information, and photos exchanged have to be legal.
Advertising is not allowed.
- This site and its public forums are not for commercial purposes. Advertising of any kind is not allowed.
The right to remove content/limit access.
- If users do not comply with the User Guidelines, the forum moderator will remove content or block users without further notice.
Forum guidelines, rules & regulations can be altered at any time by the Administrator and/or Moderator of this site.
I wish everyone a productive and fruitful reading.