Please write on the forums on this website - according to the rules and guidelines specified.
- Introduction to the Sf-Healing.com open forums.
- The Sf-healing.com forums are an anonymous, open web-based community that encourages interaction among readers seeking advice on self-healing functional medicine interested in sharing their experiences, emotions, feelings, hesitations, ideas, and tips.
- Please, do not mix messages between different forums.
- Each forum is dedicated to only one chronic disease or a group of similar diseases. Please do not enter information or questions about a forum dedicated to a different topic.
- Keep your comments simple, accurate, and unambiguous.
- Remember that not all readers are native English speakers, so keep it simple. Since public health is involved, entries must be accurate and unambiguous.
- Respect the user's privacy.
- People might share intimate details, so please keep them private and safe.
- Do not leave identifying details, addresses, phones, emails, etc.
- Suppose you wish to communicate with other users directly. In that case, you can do so with discretion, but please do not leave personal information that might expose the user's identity against their will.
- Avoid invasive, intrusive, and offensive remarks.
- You might disagree with others' views, but keep your remarks polite, dignified, and courteous.
- Avoid sexist, violent, racist, and anti-religious comments.
- The forums contain theoretical content on sexual identities and orientations and sexual behavior. It is not a justification for content with pornographic descriptions, Without racist and anti-religious comments.
- The debate is encouraged.
- Most people with severe chronic diseases suffer from side effects during recovery. Doubt and hesitation are rational and raise many questions.
- Keep it legal.
- All views, ideas, information, and photos exchanged must be legal.
- Commercial Advertising is not allowed. Personal (private) publication based on personal testimony is permitted.
- This site and its public forums are not for commercial purposes. Advertising of any kind is not allowed.
- The right to remove content or limit access.
- The forum moderator can remove content without further notice if users do not comply with the User Guidelines.
- Please refrain from expressing political opinions.
- Expressions of moral opinions are permitted, but without mentioning the names of organizations, countries, improper acts, etc.
- Forum guidelines, rules, and regulations can be altered at any time by this site's administrator or Moderator of this site.
I wish everyone a productive and fruitful reading and writing.
Reading the article was Interesting/Beneficial?