There is an inverse correlation between the level of the life-force energy and body Weight.
"To live is to have Qi in every part of your body." To die is to be a body without Qi. For the health to be maintained, there must be a balance of Qi."
In adulthood, life-force energy declines, and the body turns fewer nutrients into tissue regeneration, thus leaving more nutrients for available calories and fat storage.
The weight gain phenomenon in both men and women, most often aged 40- 45 plus, is not accidental; it is not related to exercise!
The proportion and the amount of food intended for tissue regeneration decrease steadily with age. Therefore, more food is routed to produce instant energy and reserves of fat.
A numerical example for illustration.
- Take, for example, a woman who consumes about 2000 calories a day. After age 45 - 40 (approximately), the need for tissue regeneration decreases by 0.5%, which is a total of 10 calories per day, equivalent to 1.25 grams of fat. But in an annual calculation, it is 456 grams. Every year!
You cannot charge the life-force energy just by eating calories! (Life-force energy # Calories)
- Calories can be restored and recharged by eating.
- Qi energy cannot be restored by eating only.
- The Medical theory & philosophy chapter describes Qi enhancement techniques in detail. (Self-healing medicine – main principles & Guidelines)
Why do people near death lose weight very rapidly?
I lost 24 kg within 24 weeks (going from 92 kg to 68 kg) during my treatment for hepatitis and without making any change to my diet or my physical activity. (I was always exhausted.)
- I could not get substantive answers on the internet, although I found exciting research (that was conducted during the '70s) for soul (spirit) weight. Researchers found that immediately after death occurs; people lose 21 grams. (I translate this into Qi energy leaving the body after death.)
- When near death, I believe that weight loss is a survival mechanism. In life-threatening conditions, the body loses weight to maintain the life force. Being of a lower weight makes it easier to maintain higher Qi levels.
- The second possible reason is that stem cells (cells that can differentiate & regenerate any tissue) are stored in fat. Losing weight triggers stem cells to regenerate damaged tissue. (Although it releases fat-soluble toxins as well.)
Maintaining a stable weight in old age requires reducing the amount of food eaten, as the body's requirements are also reduced.
Being significantly overweight in old age is not accidental and is not necessarily the result of low physical activity.