Conventional medicine failed to cure me! I am considering self-healing therapy. My family is unconvinced of the way I chose; what should I do?
Self-Healing medicine is like "Performing miracles." Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed. Given the appropriate terms (mental & physical), all chronic acquired (non-genetic) diseases are curable! Recovery is always achievable, even from severe, long-term chronic diseases, including addiction-related illnesses.
The final decision is always entirely of the patient. Spouses, close family, and friends' love and support are critical for recovery.
- There is a more profound understanding today in the medical establishment that the disease's causes need to be addressed rather than its symptoms. However, if you choose methods not part of conventional medicine, you will be asked many skeptical questions. (As I was asked for many years)
Following Self-healing methods is challenging on both a mental and physical level, mainly because it takes discipline and self-confidence to serve as your medical advisor.
- Our body never functions randomly. Any acquired (non-genetic) chronic disease or addiction type, location, and intensity are not accidental. The self-healing method combines body, mind, and spirit altogether.
Self-healing functional medicine Vs. Conventional modern medicine.
The SWOT analysis points to a mirror image between Modern Medicine and Self-Healing (Alternative-functional) Medicine's weaknesses and strengths. Thus the integration between both is requested.
- I hope to convince readers that modern conventional medicine cannot cure chronic illness; it only makes most patients dependent on medication.
- Self-healing functional medicine eliminates the causes of the disease instead of its symptoms! Thus self-healing is the best choice to recover from any chronic acquired disease.
- Doctors are often unfamiliar with the self-healing functional medicine method and generally adhere to harmful drug therapy. Integrating conventional modern medicine and self-healing functional medicine is vital to achieving optimal healthcare.
The benefits of self-healing functional medicine are enormous beyond curing diseases, primarily because it generates personal empowerment.