One of the unknown leading causes of type 2 diabetes is the prolonged consumption of industrialized & processed food & beverages. It causes accelerated weight gain and additional severe side-effects.
Due to the need to take insulin, the patient sometimes mistakenly thinks that the problem is in his pancreas. In practice, type 2 diabetes is the poisoning of the body's cells that cannot produce energy efficiently. Therefore the complications and side effects are also particularly severe.
The leading causes of type 2 diabetes, according to the literature.
- Overweight and obese, poor nutrition, and an unhealthy lifestyle. It is a broad definition but not very focused, thus making it very challenging to treat.
What is the connection between processed and industrialized foods and type 2 diabetes?
Each food and drink has two digestive routing options.
- To become available energy for immediate exploitation. (Or fat storage.)
- To be used for building tissues & long-term maintenance.
A brief explanation of how industrialized and processed foods cause type 2 diabetes.
- Processed and industrialized food is not suitable for tissue regeneration but only to provide available energy. The pancreas secretes the insulin hormone to utilize energy production in the cells, but at much higher levels than desired. Over time this phenomenon causes insulin resistance and can eventually create type 2 diabetes.
The link between processed & industrialized foods and diabetes is unclear to the general public.
- There is a close relationship between processed and industrialized food intake and rapid obesity.
- Processed and industrialized foods, hydrogenated fats, low-calorie beverages, and soft drinks containing non-natural sweeteners harm the body far more than natural sugar in fruits and vegetables.
- Surprisingly? - Processed foods are making us gain weight much faster than the same equal calories of natural foods.
Type 2 diabetes is prevalent among lower socioeconomic classes.
- Economically-based people often enjoy the quality and unprocessed non-industrialized foods. (Consumption of sugars is not the dominant factor.)
Type 2 diabetes is entirely reversible without medication by using a balanced, natural, unprocessed food diet. Severe long-term diabetics may need liver & kidney detoxification as well.
How to cure type 2 diabetes naturally with the self-healing method?
- Through the balanced natural, unprocessed foods diet, with some emphasis, it is possible to completely recover from type 2 diabetes and even from most of the severe complications of the disease.
- Insulin and other drugs will only make you worse! Symptomatic treatments usually cannot cure the patient, as they do not eliminate the disease's causes.
Recommended dietary adjustments for type 2 diabetes patients. (As part of the balanced diet.)
- Avoid altogether processed food and beverages.
- Minimize dairy, meat, poultry products.
- Eating high glycemic products, such as simple sugars, should be significantly reduced.
- Consumption of sweet fruits should be done throughout the day, and plant foods containing green leaves. Lemon juice, although it is sour, has an alkaline effect on the body.
- It is advisable to switch to carbohydrates with a low glycemic index and high humidity. Such as cooked rice and sweet potato. Plus, a little bit of natural fat eases the emulsification process.
- It is highly advisable not to combine high doses of carbohydrates with animal protein; together, they substantially affect insulin resistance.
- Link: Liver & Gallbladder flush + Cleansing the kidneys.
Due to processed foods & beverages Type 2, diabetes has become an epidemic in China.
- The Chinese diet, even today, is not very rich in sugars.
- The number of diabetes type 2 patients rose from about 20 million in 2000 to about 110 million in 2015 and a forecast of about 150 million in 2040. By 1980, type 2 diabetes in China was an uncommon disease.
- The leading cause is transitioning from a plant-based diet to a highly processed and industrialized animal protein diet.
- Fifteen years is too short to allow for genetic & lifestyle changes; the most notable dietary change in the period under consideration is a dramatic consumption increase in meat, dairy, pastries, and fast food. Chinese cuisine is based mainly on frying; the switch to cheaply refined oils has turned them into trans fats.
The Chinese have been eating rice for many generations, at a relatively high dose, often three times a day. Rice has a medium-high glycemic index and insulin index. The outbreak of type 2 diabetes was not due to increased rice consumption but rather processed and industrialized foods.
Industrialized and processed food has many side effects:
- Insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes.
- Processed foods are making us gain weight much faster than the same equal calories of natural foods.
- It causes a heavy load on the liver & kidneys.
- Processed food is not suitable for tissue regeneration, affecting health and even older than usual appearance.
- Highly toxic to the body, causing severe inflammations in the body.