Self-healing is like “Performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time, we fall."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
This website is dedicated to all people around the world, and especially to people with chronic illnesses.
My journey since the begging of symptoms until recovery- About the author.
The essence of this site.
- The Sf-Healing.com website provides a detailed, simple step by step explanation on how to practice self-healing medicine, with emphasis on overcoming obstacles in mental behavior to initiate the lifestyle & dietary changes essential to accomplish full recovery.
- We offer a comprehensive and implemental theory & philosophy for achieving a full recovery from Chronic Inflammatory Diseases, Autoimmune diseases, and Addiction-related diseases.
My personal experience and perspective inform many chapters of this site.
- In mid-life I found myself struggling to survive extreme liver damage due to Hepatitis C. (HCV) My recovery took 13 long, draining years during which I had to be devoted to my survival. Although I consulted with countless doctors in the beginning, I made no progress nor did I receive any helpful advice.
- I started to realize that in the face of chronic disease, conventional medicine was helpless. The drugs I was given did not work, and surgery was not an option.
- I spent thousands of hours reading and watching YouTube videos to find a cure for my almost hopeless condition.
- I spent over 2 years in China, and I am convinced that acupuncture is a useful tool, though it is excruciating for someone in my condition.
I prefer to call Complementary Alternative Medicine. (CAM) "Self-healing medicine."
- There are about 100 different techniques of diagnosis and treatment of alternative medicine. On the face of it, these techniques do not have a clear connection, but in a more in-depth observation, the whole basis of alternative medicine is the self-healing ability that is applied to all of us.
- In my opinion self-healing, medicine is a better description of the essence of (CAM), without having the inferior connotation.
The self- healing medicine dilemma.
Without a unifying medical philosophy or theory, the patient has to decide which medicine to choose? (Or maybe both?)
- If you choose to treat yourself through the use of self-healing medicine, you will probably face many questions & hesitations from family & friends, (as I did), I recommend reading the essential principals of self-healing before starting the physical & emotional lifestyle changes. (The gallery contains disgusting photos, exclusively of me, I hope it will help visualize the benefits of self-healing.)
I will try to answer why chronic inflammatory diseases exist?
- Why does the human body although designed to identify and destroy all pathogens, very often fails to overcome these pathogens and remains in the chronic condition?
- The short answer is that chronic inflammatory diseases are the symptoms and not the cause. That is also the explanation for why antibiotics and other medications cannot bring the "cure." The more profound answer is explained in the Medical Philosophy chapter.
Self-healing medicine works on the physical body as well as mind & spirit to eliminate the causes of the disease. (Mental & Physical.)
Mental & Spiritual:
- Releasing Non-resolved stressful events from the past.
- Lifestyle changes, with more relaxation and sleep.
- Mental & spiritual enhancement to restore Qi energy.
- Eating & drinking a large balanced variety of unprocessed foods & beverages helps initiate the body's natural regeneration process.
- Mechanical detoxification. (By unblocking and cleansing the liver & kidneys.)
- Exercise and massage to improve blood & lymphatic circulation.
- Controlled sun-baths. (Essential for proper physiology.)
- Acupuncture can restore the life-force energy flow, and relieve pain.
- Uses mainly herbal supplements and antioxidants (as little as possible) to restore the body's balance and deficiencies.
Nutrition & lifestyle changes.
- Self - healing requires more meticulous nutrition than usual. The foods & beverages chapter covers many theoretical issues and also many topics covering a wide range of frequently asked questions (FAQ). I also added a new approach (hypothesis) regarding calories in food intake. I believe that regarding food intake 1 + 1 ( not always) =2?
- Self -healing lifestyle may require a few sacrifices. The reward is outstanding, not only for the symptomatic organ,(one or more) but to the entire body's health and appearance.
Main guidelines of this site.
- Simplicity – no need for in-depth knowledge of Chemistry or medicine.
- I tried to cover all relevant themes with summary tables that will lead patients to full recovery.
- This site was written in English to enable readers all over the world to be exposed to its ideas. (You might find English grammar mistakes- Sorry! )
- Thoughts about medical theory & philosophy.
- Special focus on the mental part that will ease people to change their lifestyle. (If needed.)
- Emphasis on the tight connection between the body, mind, and spirit.
- On each page, the reader has the option of expressing anonymity.
- View to the future. (Just for opening the mind.)
- Confucius quotes (Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher.)
- I found these ancient quotes relevant even in modern times. The quotes are edited by By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
Other Chapters of this website.
Futuristic ideas. (Chapter)
- I gave freedom to my thoughts & dreams concerning health and related issues. I hope you will find it interesting.
Photo gallery. (Warning - disgusting photos)
- All photos in this gallery are mine only; The goal is to show what can happen to the human body and still stay alive.
Forums, Blog & Polls.
- Users are invited to express their views and experience through this site forums, blog & polls.