Self-healing is like “Performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time, we fall."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
The Sf-Healing.com website was launched in late 2018; it is dedicated to worldwide people, especially people with chronic illnesses.
My survival journey from the onset of the first symptoms of chronic liver disease (HCV) to recovery took about 15 years, from the hardest imaginable, described briefly in a separate article. About the author.
The Sf-healing.com website is based on my extraordinary experiences over 15 years.
Self-Healing is like “Performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.
- The Sf-Healing.com is a free website, providing a detailed, simple, step-by-step explanation on how to practice Self-healing medicine, emphasizing overcoming obstacles in cognitive behavior to initiate the lifestyle & dietary changes essential to accomplish full recovery.
- We offer a comprehensive philosophy & theory and applicable methods for achieving a full recovery from Chronic Inflammatory Diseases, Chronic degenerative diseases, Autoimmune diseases, and Addiction-related diseases.
Looking at the body as a dual entity, physical and energetic being alike, has changed my worldview concerning the human body.
My personal experience and perspective inform many chapters of this site.
- In mid-life, I struggled to survive extreme liver damage due to Hepatitis C. (HCV). My recovery took 14 long, draining years, during which I had to be devoted to my survival. Although I initially consulted with countless doctors, I made no progress, nor did I receive any helpful advice.
- I started to realize that in the face of chronic disease, conventional medicine was helpless. The drugs I was given did not work, and surgery was not an option.
- I spent thousands of hours reading and watching YouTube videos to find a cure for my almost hopeless condition.
- During the last 13 years, I spent over 2.5 years in China, and I am convinced that acupuncture is a unique tool, though it is excruciating for someone in my condition.
The self-healing method combines body, mind, and spirit altogether.
- The dual perception of the human body as both physical and energetic accompanies my worldview. Life-force energy is an abstract concept taken from traditional Indian and Chinese medicine; these concepts are not particularly likable in Western medicine but are essential for understanding the body in general and chronic illness in particular.
Nutrition & lifestyle changes.
- Recovery from chronic diseases using self-healing methods often requires more meticulous nutrition than usual. The Nutrition & eating habits chapter covers many theoretical issues and many topics covering a wide range of frequently asked questions. (FAQ)
- Self -healing lifestyle may require a few sacrifices. The reward is outstanding, not only for the symptomatic organ (one or more) but for the entire body's health and appearance.
The Sf-healing.com new four breakthrough theories.
On this Website, I present four breakthrough theories in entirely different contexts.
The unified model explains the full range of sexual identities and sexual orientation. Based on simple principles, attraction & repulsion.
A unified model explains the four most common long-term immune failure conditions using the four-phases of life model.
- Link: Allergies, Chronic inflammations, Cysts, Cancer, Autoimmune diseases, explained using the four phases of life model.
The unified psycho-energetic model of all types of addictions and its unique reward mechanism.
Calories cannot disappear because of the energy and material conservation laws, but they can be routed to be counted as unavailable energy calories.
Main guidelines of this website.
- Simplicity – no need for in-depth knowledge of Chemistry or medicine.
- I was editing with an emphasis on and reader-friendliness.
- Confucius quotes (Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher.)
- Avoiding commercial commitment that can skew judgment.
- Thoughts about the philosophy & theory of medicine.
- Particular focus on the mental part that will ease people to change their lifestyle. (Often needed.)
- Emphasis on the tight connection between the body, mind, and spirit.
- View to the future. (Just for opening the mind.)
Other Chapters of this website.
Futuristic ideas. (Chapter)
- I gave freedom to my thoughts & dreams concerning health and related issues. I hope you will find it interesting.
Photo gallery. (Warning - disgusting photos)
- All photos in this gallery are mine only; The goal is to show what can happen to the human body and still stay alive.
Forums, Blog & Polls.
- Users are invited to express their views and experience through this site forums, blogs & polls.