Sf-Healing.com website was launched in late 2018; It is dedicated to people worldwide, especially chronic patients. This site respects and listens to everyone, regardless of religion, race, gender, or socioeconomic status.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time, we fall."
Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC) was a Chinese teacher, politician, and philosopher. By Simran Khurana (Updated March 18, 2017)
Self-healing is like “Performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed.
My survival journey from the onset of the first symptoms of chronic liver disease (HCV) to recovery took about 15 years, from the hardest imaginable, described briefly in a separate article. About the author.
The sf-healing.com portal is in a constant process of innovation.
The sf-healing.com website is built on the most advanced platform of web management language software. (PHP-8) Setting up this portal and writing the diverse content took me three years and thousands of work hours.
- In 2020-2021, the Sf-healing.com portal underwent a content, graphic, linguistic, structural, and technological upgrade, emphasizing user-friendliness. Many articles were added during 2020-2021, most of them in light of many inquiries I received from patients worldwide.
The Sf-healing.com website is based on my extraordinary recovery experiences from liver cirrhosis over 15 years.
Self-Healing is like “Performing miracles.” Every human being has this capability. It just needs to be revealed. The integration between conventional modern medicine and self-healing functional medicine is vital to achieving optimal healthcare.
- The Sf-Healing.com is a free website that provides a detailed, simple, step-by-step explanation of how to practice Self-healing medicine, emphasizing overcoming obstacles in cognitive behavior to initiate the lifestyle & dietary changes essential to accomplish full recovery.
- We offer a comprehensive philosophy & theory and applicable methods for achieving a full recovery from Chronic Inflammatory Diseases, Chronic degenerative diseases, Autoimmune diseases, and Addiction-related diseases.
Looking at the body as a dual entity, physical and energetic being alike, has changed my worldview concerning the human body.
My personal experience and perspective inform many chapters of this site.
- In mid-life, I struggled to survive extreme liver damage due to Hepatitis C. (HCV). My recovery took 14 long, draining years, during which I had to be devoted to my survival. Although I initially consulted with countless doctors, I made no progress or received any helpful advice.
- I started to realize that in the face of chronic disease, conventional medicine was helpless. The drugs I was given did not work, and surgery was not an option.
- I spent thousands of hours reading and watching YouTube videos to find a cure for my almost hopeless condition.
- During the last 13 years, I spent over 2.5 years in China, and I am convinced that acupuncture is a unique tool, though it is excruciating for someone in my condition.
The self-healing method combines body, mind, and spirit altogether.
- The dual perception of the human body as both physical and energetic accompanies my worldview. Life-force energy is an abstract concept taken from traditional Indian and Chinese medicine; these concepts are not particularly likable in Western medicine but are essential for understanding the body in general and chronic illness in particular.
Nutrition & lifestyle changes.
- Recovery from chronic diseases using self-healing methods often requires more meticulous nutrition than usual. The Nutrition & eating habits chapter covers many theoretical issues and topics covering a wide range of frequently asked questions. (FAQ)
- Self -healing lifestyle may require a few sacrifices. The reward is outstanding, not only for the symptomatic organ (one or more) but for the entire body's health and appearance.
The self-healing breakthrough theories, based upon the energetic properties of the human body.
On this Website, I present several breakthrough theories in a variety of different contexts.
The Unified Theory of All Sexual Identities and Orientations. (Alixin's Theory) . Based on simple principles, attraction & repulsion.
The Unified Energetic Model of all Emotions. (Different approach)
A unified model explains the four most common long-term immune failure conditions using the four phases of life model.
- Link: Allergies, Chronic inflammations, Cysts, Cancer, Autoimmune diseases, explained using the four phases of life model.
The unified psycho-energetic model of all types of addictions and its unique reward mechanism.
Calories cannot disappear because of the energy and material conservation laws, but they can be routed to be counted as unavailable energy calories.
Main guidelines of this website.
Simplicity, user-friendliness, objectivity.
- Simplicity – no need for in-depth knowledge of Chemistry or medicine.
- An emphasis on and reader-friendliness.
- All human beings are equal.
- Avoiding commercial commitment that can skew judgment.
Profound philosophical thinking.
- Emphasis on the tight connection between the body, mind, and spirit.
- Philosophy & theory of self-healing medicine.
- Particular focus on the mental part that will ease people to change their lifestyle. (Often needed.)
- Confucius quotes (Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher.)
- Innovative and groundbreaking models in a variety of topics
- Scientific topics related to the human body
View to the future. (Just for opening the mind.)
- Breakthrough futuristic technological applications.
Other Chapters of this website.
Futuristic ideas. (Chapter)
- I gave freedom to my thoughts & dreams concerning health and related issues. I hope you will find it interesting.
Photo gallery. (Warning - disgusting photos)
- All photos in this gallery are mine only; The goal is to show what can happen to the human body and stay alive.
Forums, Blog & Polls.
- Users are invited to express their views and experience through this site's forums, blogs & polls.