To gain the optimal weight for your body structure, one probably needs to achieve good health besides slimming.
These guidelines may seem steep at first, but lifestyle changes (not just a diet) will ensure your good health with a slimmer appearance.
It is essential to weigh regularly once a week. (No need to weigh every day)
Consumption of foods and beverages.
- Eat many natural, unprocessed foods, mainly vegetables, and fruit. (Preferably organic and not genetically modified.)
- Try to minimize free sugar intake. Starches are necessary but in limited quantities. Moist carbohydrates are the best.
- Deep seawater fish containing omega-three fatty acids is essential to avoid chronic inflammations.
- Cut your animal protein intake by 50% or more.
- Minimize dairy cow products. Goat's milk and yogurt are much better.
- The digestive system needs edible oils and fats to emulsify food.
- Natural sauces are excellent emulsifiers and are highly recommended.
- Dietary fiber (found in the plant-based diet only) and fermented products are essential to balance the gut flora.
- Dietary fiber carries this emulsion to the bowel, feeds the good bacteria, and enables the regeneration of intestinal walls.
- Two essential elements of iodine and selenium are needed to properly function the thyroid hormones that control metabolism. The easy way to get these two elements is by regularly eating Brazil nuts (in small quantities), pink Himalayan salt, or seaweed.
- The best options are drinking water, tea, ground black coffee without sugar or milk, or freshly squeezed juices.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are not recommended.
- Drinking a glass of water during a meal will not do any harm.
The 8:16 diet has many benefits.
(Complete rest of the digestive system from early evening to the following day.)
Eating & habits and food composition.
- Eat 2.5 -3 meals during the daytime and 2-3 small snacks. (If needed)
- Eat only during the daytime, and let your digestive system and immune system rest during the night.
- Try to eat animal proteins with only small quantities of starches. The best combination is with vegetables & fruit.
- Good night's sleep and moderate exercise are essential for good health and weight loss.
- Controlled solar baths are essential for proper physiology. (Sun tanning)
For those interested in losing weight, you should consider adopting a healthier lifestyle, inevitably resulting in optimal weight. If you are interested in a "simple diet" without lifestyle changes, although required, one should consider that the result will probably be short-term.
Link: "The balanced, varied diet" is the best diet for maintaining good health and optimal weight.
« Five reasons why the Ketogenic Diet Is unhealthy for prolonged consumption, especially for adults.
Reading the article was Interesting/Beneficial?