A condition of chronic inflammation, supposedly should not occur at all. The immune system is designed to detect and eliminate any foreign invaders immediately!
- In the chronic stage of the disease, pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, and other parasites are not the cause; they are the symptom and catalyst of the disease.
- A weak immune system is always the leading cause of chronic inflammatory diseases.
- Among patients with a weak immune system, the body does not have "enough strength" to eliminate the invader.
- Patients with a weak immune system are also characterized by low life-force energy!
- Autoimmune diseases in which the immune system attacks the body's tissues are no accident. (The body never works at random.)
- Recovery occurs only when all the causes of the disease (mental & physical) are resolved and eliminated.
- Symptomatic treatments usually cannot cure the patient, as they do not eliminate the causes of the disease.
- The explanation for why antibiotics and other medicines cannot bring the "cure" in chronic inflammatory diseases is that they not eliminate the causes.