The gastrointestinal tract is the primary non-sterile internal system, thus forcing the immune system to fight relentlessly to prevent overgrowth of pathogens.
Industrialized & processed food harms the digestive system, therefore, also the immune system.
Dietary fiber, natural oils/fats, and naturally fermented foods are critical to maintaining good health.
- An imbalance in gut flora affects the immune system that fights relentlessly to prevent the overgrowth of pathogens. Our lifestyle and diet have a significant impact on our immune system.
- Poor nutrition of processed and industrialized foods greatly affects the liver and kidneys. Bile fluid, a strong chemical base, tends to crystallize and clog the liver and gallbladder; thus, the problem only worsens. Bile flow is critical for maintaining proper gastrointestinal function. It is oily and lubricates the intestines; it also counteracts the high acidity of the food that comes from the stomach, thereby preventing an acidic intestinal environment.
Common symptoms of intestinal flora imbalance:
- Gastrointestinal gases are usually the result of a territorial war between the good and pathogenic bacteria.
- An impaired immune system results in higher morbidity of fever, flu, and gastric ulcer.
- The urine will usually be more acidic at P.H levels of 6 and below. The explanation is that parasites "thrive" in the acidic gut environment.
- Imbalance in gut flora impairs the brain's neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, expressed in decreased alertness and cognitive ability.
- The uncontrolled proliferation of gastrointestinal pathogens causes damage to the intestinal wall that impairs intestinal absorption. Constipation and abdominal obesity are common phenomena that are not always attributed to gut flora's lack of balance.
- The production of the neurotransmitter serotonin is mainly carried out in the intestines using good bacteria. An unbalanced intestinal flora reduces serotonin production and causes a decrease in alertness and mood.
Due to processed foods & beverages Type 2, diabetes has become an epidemic in China.
- The Chinese diet, even today, is not very rich in sugars.
- The number of diabetes type 2 patients rose from about 20 million in 2000 to about 110 million in 2015 and a forecast of about 150 million in 2040. By 1980, type 2 diabetes in China was an uncommon disease.
- The leading cause is transitioning from a plant-based diet to a high in animal protein diet, highly processed & industrialized.
- Fifteen years is too short to allow for genetic & lifestyle changes; the most notable dietary change in the period under consideration is a dramatic consumption increase in meat, dairy, pastries, and fast food. Chinese cuisine is based mainly on frying; the switch to cheaply refined oils has turned them into trans fats.
The Chinese have been eating rice for many generations, at a relatively high dose, often three times a day. Rice has a medium-high glycemic index and insulin index. The outbreak of type 2 diabetes was not due to increased rice consumption but rather processed and industrialized foods.
Intra-hepatic solidified bile stones block the bile flow to the duodenum. (Very common - Often asymptomatic.)
Why restoring bile fluid flow (Produced by the liver) is so essential to the immune system?
Mechanical cleansing of the liver and kidney is one of the most powerful tools in the immune system's restoration.
Most people are unaware of the importance of proper production and flow of the bile fluid throughout the digestive system.
Bile fluid is also used as the body's sewage system. Many toxins, especially those that are soluble in fat, come out of the liver through all the intestines out of the body. The bad smell of the feces is due in large part to these toxins.
- Bile is a strong alkaline; it contradicts the acidic food coming from the stomach. Otherwise, the entire intestines are acidic.
- In a pH-balanced environment, parasites in the digestive system do not thrive, contributing significantly to strengthening the immune system.
- Bile is a lotion that contains fats and salts that help lubricate and restore the intestinal walls.
- Restoration of the natural flora in the intestines significantly strengthens the immune system and helps recover from many chronic diseases.
Bile obstructions are very common for the following reasons:
- The modern life and nutritional habits they brought with them and the growing environmental pollution cause the liver to reduce bile production.
- The imbalance between the various components of the bile fluid forms the crystallization of the bile fluid.
Jarisch–Herxheimer reaction. (Dead pathogens release harmful toxins)
- Dead parasites inside the digestive system release toxins and gas that cause side effects and greatly overload the immune system.
- An imbalance in the gut flora is most often expressed in farting and gases in the digestive system.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Indicates that there is a close relationship between the liver and the kidneys.
- Both organs have many complementary functions.
- Weakness in one organ overloads the other and explains why liver patients (like me) have kidney cysts (especially in the right kidney), and kidney patients experience weak liver function.
Liver & Kidney main functions.
The immune system is a part of the survival self-defense mechanism.
- The biological Survival–Self-defense mechanism is common to all organisms.
- The immune system is a part of this mechanism.
- Human beings have the most sophisticated physical & mental mechanism for survival and self-defense.
A partial list of symptoms that the body uses for self-defense and survival.
When these symptoms are part of a chronic illness, symptomatic treatment should be as short as possible while improving the patient's lifestyle and diet.
- Pain & discomfort. (Pain is a warning sign.)
- Fever is a sign of inflammation. (Only in exceptional cases is it necessary to lower the heat through medication.)
- Sweat is usually a tool to regulate the body's temperature.
- Fatigue. (Sign that the immune system is struggling; it takes a lot of energy.)
Detoxification. (Means for cleansing toxins from the body.)
- Cough & Runny nose.
- Nausea &Vomiting.
- Frequent urination.
- Intense sweating.
Mental. (There are many.)
- Such as denial. (The first stage in the Kubler Ross psychological model.)
- Lies are also a part of the mental self-defense mechanism.
- Suicide is an extreme case of mental self-defense with tragic consequences.