A self-healing resort in a surrealistic environment can be a reality shortly. It is not a new idea, just a different emphasis.
Integrated clinics exist, the result of a local initiative, often in a partial format, not as part of an integrative worldview of medicine.
Modern life, full of pressures, anxieties, and tensions, obliges every one, especially patients with chronic diseases, to take a break and learn to return to a healthy, physical, and mental life. Disconnecting from the smartphone seems impractical today, but most of us use the phone unwisely, turning us into communication addicts without leisure.
The idea is to Founding one-stop-shop health resorts for self-healing.
Back to the routine after the coronavirus, self-healing resorts will be needed.
- Comfortable and relaxing stay in a calm and quiet pastoral environment that strengthens qi energy − an essential element during recovery from chronic disease. An internet search will reveal many options for health resorts worldwide. Many are located in Asia and Mexico, but they emphasize fun and pleasure over healing. The suggested health resorts should be affordable to large populations but profitable without donations or government support.
A self-healing resort in a surrealistic environment may be ambitious; it can change lives and promote a better quality of life with leisure.
Potential visitors to self-healing health resorts:
People with chronic diseases need a vacation and an opportunity to be gently guided into lifestyle changes.
- Healthy or sick children. (With their parents.)
- Overstressed people who need a break from modern life. The vacation is combined with regimens promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Healthy people want to trigger the rejuvenation process, increase Qi, maintain a younger appearance, and improve vigor.
- Visitors of all ages, including disabled people.
Basic guidelines for self-healing health resorts.
The length of stay should be between 4-6 weeks to give adequate time for the self-healing process.
- Affordable prices with no extra charges.
- Self-healing instructors advise on how to maintain treatment routines and direct recreational activities.
- Staff assistance in performing daily routines.
- Carefully selected caregivers provide hospitable service.
- We are encouraging visitors to bring companions, especially life partners.
- Special ward for people with disabilities or people with special needs.
- Children's ward with facilities suitable for children.
- Particular insurance coverage (from a young age) for self-healing treatment.
General regulatory requirements.
We are meeting all regulatory demands imposed by local authorities.
- We are keeping visitors safe from potential harm.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol are forbidden in all public areas.
- Narcotics are strictly forbidden in the resort.
- Pets will not be allowed. (Although highly recommended for patient's home environment)
Self-healing resorts, potential location, and staff requirements.
The resorts should contain all the facilities for singles or couples' comfortable and safe stay.
- Although self-healing does not involve medical treatments, self-healing resorts should be medically supervised by certified medical practitioners.
- The location should be accessible and have lots of light.
- It should be in a climate with many sunny days, nice year-round weather, good air quality, and reasonable maintenance costs.
- The price must be affordable because a 4-6 weeks stay is more extended than most vacations.
- The resort should be located in a natural environment but near enough to cities to easily access it. It should be close to a source of organic vegetables and fruit to prepare delicious, nutritious meals and juices.
- Resorts should be located in safe, politically stable countries with a positive attitude towards foreigners.
Facilities will include everything required for a pleasant, comfortable stay.
Living areas with small huts or villas that blend into nature. Unique cabins or villas for people with disabilities and children.
Each hut or villa will be designed for maximum convenience:
A Living room. (with total entertainment and communication systems)
- Fully equipped kitchen. (Meals will be available during the daytime)
- Oversized bedroom with an attached bathroom.
- Children's room with a balcony.
- A bathroom for visitors.
- Treatment area includes:
- Attached is a bathroom designed for the administration of coffee enemas. (Including shower and bath.)
- Small steam sauna. (With a safety alarm.)
- Jacuzzi with water jets.
- Porch balcony for relaxation and coffee.
- An attached garden with fragrant flowers and herbs.
Shared facilities for the well-being of guests.
- A nursery for patients' babies.
- Children's playground with toys.
- Walking trails and unique trails for people with disabilities who can be transported in small electric vehicles.
- Gardens are surrounded by waterfalls, small fish ponds, bird feeders, and scattered benches with thatched roofs that promote a relaxed, romantic mood.
- Quiet, spiritually inspiring places for Tai Chi, yoga, meditation, etc.
- Dining rooms that serve nutritionally recommended foods emphasize variety and taste.
- Fresh juice stands close to the living quarters for frequent drinking.
- A Sports Center with swimming pools and lots of space for sunbathing
- Rooms for acupuncture and massage treatments promote relaxation and do not have the aura of a hospital.
- A travel desk that can make all the necessary arrangements for day trips.
- The recreation and amusement area includes a stage for live performances, a lecture hall, and a movie theater.
- Medical clinic with all essential equipment. A herbal pharmacy
- Administrative area and staff residences.
- Parking area and transportation to an airport, nearby cities, and attractions.
Integrating modern medicine and self-healing functional medicine is vital to achieving optimal healthcare.
- Modern medicine provides an excellent response to urgent and short-term cases where self-healing is impossible, such as genetic diseases, the elderly and children, pregnant women, emergency cases, and severe injuries. (Of all types)
- Conventional medicine has advanced diagnostic tools and lab tests essential for a better diagnosis.
- Self-healing medicine has inherent advantages in balancing the body, mind, and spirit required for recovery from severe illnesses, chronic diseases, continuous disability, and in all situations where the spirit's triumph on the body is part of recovery. (Physical and mental)
Most chronic patients must choose between the two medical approaches.
The main fear of chronic patients from self-healing medicine is that if their condition worsens, it will be challenging to return to the attending physician!
- It is a natural, rational concern with a grip on reality. Patients' referrals sometimes hurt Doctors to medicine for self-healing.
It goes without saying that if medicine had a deliberate philosophy, the supposed contradiction between the medical concepts would have been avoided.
There is no reason not to enjoy both conventional medicine and self-healing medicine.
A network of clinics for integrated medicine is a necessity.
Establishing clinics for integrated medicine under one roof (one-stop-shop), where there is a relative advantage to the combination of methods, is a fundamental necessity, especially regarding chronic morbidity.
- The patient will receive maximum attention and can switch between the methods without fear or concern. One follow-up case will be conducted! And the treatment team will coordinate positions for the combined treatment. The patient will enjoy the world. (the whole is greater than the sum of its parts)
Medicine must recognize that it cannot treat chronic diseases, mainly because it treats the symptoms of the diseases and not the causes.
How will an integrated clinic be run?
- The patient will manage one case with one responsible attending physician. The doctor will coordinate all the necessary complementary treatments. The entire care team will be conducted in full transparency. Dieticians, psychologists, hypnosis, healthy lifestyle counseling, experts in acupuncture, exercise, detoxification, etc.
Patients will not fear that they may find themselves without an address in case of deterioration.
In modern life, there is always a need for Self-Healing resorts. It can become a reality within a few years.
Self-healing and conventional medicine are two sides of the same coin; they should not compete but complement each other. The vision is to establish a nationwide network of clinics that will fully integrate self-healing medicine and conventional medicine to create synergy. (The whole is greater than the sum of its parts)