The paradox is that to relieve chronic pain, it is necessary to reduce the chronic inflammations that cause it. The self-healing method allows pain relief while recovering from the disease.
Chronic pain severely impairs the quality of life of people. Thus, people tend to turn to the most straightforward solution: taking painkillers, steroids, and more. The problem is that these do not treat the causes of the disease but only the symptoms. The patient becomes dependent on drugs and perpetuates the disease! All medicines (especially non-herbal ones) have side effects and health damage in prolonged use.
The self-healing method is essentially anti-inflammatory and works on the causes of pain, not its symptoms.
The mental-emotional state has a significant effect on the level of pain. (Separate discussion) The disadvantage of this method is that it is slower and requires patience and perseverance. Each technique described in detail in the Natural therapies chapter effectively reduces pain. NATURAL THERAPIES.
The broad suggested definitions (without using synonyms) of inflammation and physical pain mirror each other.
If you look for definitions for physical pain, you will find that they are not uniform.
- "Inflammation - is a short or continuous immune response caused by temporary or permanent cell damage (above a certain threshold)" intended to rehabilitate the damaged tissue."
- "Physical pain - is a short or continuous alarm sensation caused by temporary or permanent cell damage (above a certain threshold) in tissue with sensory nerves (nociceptors)." Pain is a part of the self-defense mechanism.
The Ultimate Detoxification - Cleansing the Liver, Gallbladder, Intestines, and Kidneys. (The effect is relatively fast)
- Freshly squeezed juice - the best natural remedy.
- Coffee enemas have an almost immediate effect on pain relief. People's main difficulty is overcoming the feeling of lack of hygiene! Coffee enemas can be made at home in the bathroom with great comfort and maximum hygiene.
- Liver, Gallbladder, Intestines, and kidneys flush. (Mechanical detoxification)
- Cleansing the kidneys. (Drinking Parsley tea, Steam sauna, Jacuzzi)
Anti-inflammatory nutrition. (The effect is relatively slow)
- Start your morning by drinking one cup of squeezed lemon juice mixed with lukewarm water. (It is even better if you add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar + one tablespoon of olive oil.)
- Eat only natural, varied foods. Do not eat any processed and industrialized foods or artificial and alcoholic beverages. (Huge category)
- Regular consumption of foods especially rich in antioxidants. (Such as berries) preferably along with goat yogurt to strengthen the intestinal flora.
- Intermittent fasting is a very effective method of relieving chronic pain.
- Natural (unsweetened) juices can significantly relieve pain, especially in gastrointestinal diseases.
- Drinking natural lemon juice (without sugar) mixed in lukewarm water may help relieve intestinal acidity and many chronic pains.
- Natural grapefruit juice improves liver function and reduces pain. (It is necessary to ensure no contradiction with other drugs.)
Herbs and various supplements. (The effect is relatively slow)
- Herbal supplements & Antioxidants. (Customized - preferably by a naturopath)
- Link: Supplements I used. (Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory, Vitamins & Minerals, Internal tissue rehabilitation, Probiotics)
- It is advisable to avoid the systematic taking of supplements, which may even be harmful.
- Drinking bentonite clay may reduce severe pain caused by inflammation or acute infections. You can also have baths filled with hot water and bentonite clay.
- Bentonite clay is a natural mineral material (medical grade) that can absorb toxins. Add a teaspoon of bentonite clay to a medium-sized bottle filled with filtered water. Mix well until the lumps disappear and you get a uniform liquid. Bentonite clay has a neutral taste. Especially suitable for those suffering from chronic diseases of the digestive system, liver, and gallbladder.
- Omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish oil) have a powerful anti-inflammatory effect. For those who do not eat fish or seafood, it is advisable to take a supplement of quality omega 3. (Omega 3 from fish oil is better than omega three from flaxseed or vegetable oil)
- Low levels of vitamin b12 can cause inflammatory effects. Simple blood tests can be performed to detect vitamin b12 deficiency. The absorption of the vitamin in injections is better than that of pills.
- Licorice (Gan Cao) is considered in China an ancient medicinal plant with natural steroid properties, which reduces pain without acute side effects.
Other anti-inflammatory therapies. (The effect is relatively fast)
- Although acupuncture can be painful, it effectively relieves pain. (A series of treatments is usually required)
- Massage, reflexology, and moderate exercise can most often alleviate mild chronic pain.
- Direct and controlled sun exposure has analgesic properties. Vitamin D3 is critical to the proper functioning of the immune system. (superior to any supplement)
- Cupping therapy, Scraping (Chinese Gua-sha), Dipping feet in ginger water, and Medical leeches.
- Deep breathing techniques for pain relief - preferably learned in a yoga workshop.
Summary and recommendations.
Specialization in pain medicine has become popular and in demand, especially for chronic disease patients.
- Unfortunately, pain medicine does not cure anything; it only temporarily relieves the pain while perpetuating the drug treatment and at the cost of many complications and side effects.
The paradox is to stop chronic pain; it is necessary to heal and repair the tissue damage that caused the pain in the first place. Medications only perpetuate the disease and do not cure the disease that caused the pain. Drugs usually alleviate the symptoms temporarily while causing health damage.